SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:57 pm

imo they are full of it. laugh out loud Nothing that comes out of their mouth I believe anymore. All JMHO

Burnham clears up that they technically abided by their social media detox: “I know our social media ‘break’ has been a topic of conversation,” she explains. “We have just been excited to share our life outside of The Bachelor with everyone since we’ve been having so much fun! The break we mentioned was more directed towards spending time reading comments, not about posting pictures.”
http://people.com/home/the-bachelor-lauren-burnham-and-arie-luyendyk-jr-returning-from-romantic-vacation/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by missnana Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:06 pm

Aria wrote:I actually related to and defended Lauren a lot in the beginning (fellow introvert who also gets easily overwhelmed and shuts down), but there were just a few things she did afterwards that left a really bad taste in my mouth, particularly begging for a ring 4 days after Arie broke up with fiancé #1, saying that Arie handled everything respectfully when she admitted to not having watched the breakup video, that "check out these girls wearing slippers" comment, and the biggest, most damaging, #gymgate. She just comes off like a mean girl to me, someone who thinks she's better than everyone else and is selfish to the point that she has zero consideration or empathy for anyone else. I like seeing introverts go far (yeah, I know she says she's an extrovert but...I don't believe her) and have loved many of the past introverts in the show. I really wanted to like her, but she's just made that really hard to do. IMO.

And, like I've repeatedly said, I do think that Lauren and Arie are a perfect match and Arie/Becca made absolutely no sense whatsoever. IMO.

@Aria :claphands :claphands
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Diana wrote:imo they are full of it. laugh out loud Nothing that comes out of their mouth I believe anymore. All JMHO

Burnham clears up that they technically abided by their social media detox: “I know our social media ‘break’ has been a topic of conversation,” she explains. “We have just been excited to share our life outside of The Bachelor with everyone since we’ve been having so much fun! The break we mentioned was more directed towards spending time reading comments, not about posting pictures.”
http://people.com/home/the-bachelor-lauren-burnham-and-arie-luyendyk-jr-returning-from-romantic-vacation/

How do they know it's been a topic of conversation if they haven't been reading comments? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:15 pm

These two are hopeless imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:53 pm

I see a lot of hope with them.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:57 pm

mindless wrote:
Diana wrote:imo they are full of it. laugh out loud Nothing that comes out of their mouth I believe anymore. All JMHO

How do they know it's been a topic of conversation if they haven't been reading comments? laugh out loud

cantstopl Right!? dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 56 1f49c

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 56 8367-910 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 56 I_got_13 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 56 E5kqdm15 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:01 pm

They could have been asked about it by multiple people. They didn't have to read it to know about it. That was my thoughts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:04 pm

They probably googled themselves to see just how many rag mags published articles about them and their trip.  Rolling Eyes

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:They probably googled themselves to see just how many rag mags published articles about them and their trip.  Rolling Eyes

JMO

Most likely, since the gym video disappeared pretty much as soon as Life & Style published an article about it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:29 pm

Saw a little clip of Becca being interviewed where she basically rolls her eyes with a “yeah, ok” kind of tone, when asked if Arie broke up with her on camera to ensure her the Bachelorette gig. I mean, she was classy in her response, but you just knew girlfriend was thinking bull to the $hit along with the rest of the world. laugh out loud

IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:They probably googled themselves to see just how many rag mags published articles about them and their trip.  Rolling Eyes

JMO

Google alerts. Guaranteed.

JMO

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 56 87b72b10 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 56 86669110 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:47 pm

umngirl wrote:

JMO

Google alerts. Guaranteed.

JMO

Probably every cast member on this show has Google alerts set up.  

Smart thing to do I think.

ETA:  probably Brad Womack doesn’t.  laugh out loud    And, I love him for that.

Ok, back to Lauren and Arie.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727