SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by North Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@sosleepy I agree with you. But I just don’t care. If people want to twist mental gymnastics for this couple. Go for it. IMO. 

I think time will tell and I believe that karma and such can be powerful things. #Liars will face it like anyone else. IMO. JoJo has proven to be the one for Jordan. If Lauren is that for Arie, cool, I will happily say I was wrong. If not, I won’t feel bad for Lauren if another girl shows as much respect for her relationship with Arie as she did for his with the first F1. As for Arie, I don’t know that he feels even the least little bit bad about his shadiness, so his karma may not be something we see. JMO.

See, I tend to think Lauren is the one for Arie and vice versa but that doesn't -- at least for me -- excuse Arie's behavior or make me think they are quality people that I'd want to be friends with. Personally, I find them lacking in key character qualities that I value. They can get married -- heck, I'm actually rooting for that -- but to see and measure character growth, humility, and self-awareness there would need to be a multi-episode wedding special or some other tv special with more media tours, articles, interviews, etc... Not sure the world is ready or wants that but who knows...it could be redeeming for Arie and Lauren and financially lucrative!!! Or, a disaster in the making. Who knows...it is their life, I say make as much money as you can, while you can and then go do what you want!

All IMO.

Last edited by North on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot an IMO)

North

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:20 pm

@North I don’t care if they film a wedding special or anything. I won’t watch. I don’t find them interesting and won’t increase their brand by clicking on their SM or watching them. JMO.

I can admit even if I don’t like the couple that they are a good match. I still don’t like Trista, but I can admit she has been a great wife and she and Ryan have a wonderful relationship. Same with Melissa and Tye, I don’t care for either of them, but they have a good relationship and seem like great parents. If Arie and Lauren make it to there, I will admit they are good for each other and are hopefully good parents.

Every relationship is unique and if two people are good to each other and happy in their relationship, I try to be happy for them. They don’t have to have the kind of relationship I would want or even be people I like. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@North I don’t care if they film a wedding special or anything. I won’t watch. I don’t find them interesting and won’t increase their brand by clicking on their SM or watching them. JMO.

I can admit even if I don’t like the couple that they are a good match. I still don’t like Trista, but I can admit she has been a great wife and she and Ryan have a wonderful relationship. Same with Melissa and Tye, I don’t care for either of them, but they have a good relationship and seem like great parents. If Arie and Lauren make it to there, I will admit they are good for each other and are hopefully good parents.

Every relationship is unique and if two people are good to each other and happy in their relationship, I try to be happy for them. They don’t have to have the kind of relationship I would want or even be people I like. JMO.

Yup, this a thousand times!!! Good bye and good luck!

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:08 pm

I agree with all of above. Mostly. But you guys. It’s been like 4 weeks since the finale (if that), and these peeps have only really been a couple since like January 10th or something ridiculous. I have edible stuff in my refrigerator older than their relationship, for goodness sake. laugh out loud They also have yet to get to the real world: Arizona and blending a life, uprooting another... that’s where $hit gets real. For now, they are still globe trotting, avoiding the paps (laugh out loud Rolling Eyes), and are basically in dream land. Add in the historically awful track record for our Bachelors (I mean, come on. We are talking a 4% rate here, 8% if you count Jason), plus the 6 year sketchy history we know of our esteemed Bachelor #22... and I have yet to call these two a match made in heaven. Sure, maybe. Like it could happen. But they’ve got a long way to go before I put them in the same category with T/R, J/M, A/J, S/C, D/C, or even K/S, or J/J. Even the couple before them... R/B are still in prove it mode, as are the two long term unmarrieds to me, somewhat. So... let’s slow our roll and see how they handle the next real life chapter before we declare them perfect for each other. laugh out loud IMO 

I could see them getting married. I could see a huge meltdown also. Really, infant stages here and time will tell. 

JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:21 pm

A huge part of how it all plays out IMO depends on if Arie can and will be monogamous long term or if Lauren can ignore and handle racing groupies, side chicks and FWBs if (when IMO) he decides he can't or doesn't want to.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:43 pm

FWIW Arie posted an IG story picture today from Virginia Beach so they have returned stateside and are perhaps gathering fiancée #2's things.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Samuel10Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Samuel10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Family10Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Samuel15Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:47 pm

lipsis wrote:FWIW Arie posted an IG story picture today from Virginia Beach so they have returned stateside and are perhaps gathering fiancée #2's things.

I suspected that as well. Saw on reddit that they were in church yesterday. Figured that was with her family.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:29 pm

@sosleepy Totally agree. I can see #Liars burn in flames easily. Me personally, stay together and spare the rest of humanity from them. JMO. I just won’t watch them on my tv again. I won’t help people I dislike make any more money. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Again, if you can acknowledge all these mistakes and shortcomings, yet still say simply “it’s a complicated situation and I recognize he did things imperfectly. I still like him and like Arie and Lauren.” then I get it a little more, and could respect that line of thinking. Smiley 

JMO.
Acrobatics aside, I do like Arie and Lauren. I've enjoyed these discussions and I'm really impressed with the civility.

Hopefully we'll get to love and/or hate on the same person one day! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 64 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:24 pm

lipsis wrote:FWIW Arie posted an IG story picture today from Virginia Beach so they have returned stateside and are perhaps gathering fiancée #2's things.

They are spending time in VA Beach with Lauren's family and then will be packing Lauren's things and driving across the country. Arie attended church with Lauren yesterday.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@sosleepy Totally agree. I can see #Liars burn in flames easily. Me personally, stay together and spare the rest of humanity from them. JMO. I just won’t watch them on my tv again. I won’t help people I dislike make any more money. JMO.

Ditto! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:38 am

I will never think that Arie and Lauren as quality people. IMO they have posted enough, said enough on TV and print, and done enough on TV that made me develop a strong dislike of their behavior and personality. I don't personally know them but this is all Just my opinion based on what they've done and said. hmmm

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727