SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:16 pm

One of my favorite shows The Soup mocks reality tv and it’s stars all the time.

Arie is being mocked just like Nick, Chris Soules and Juan Pablo were. IMO, it is part of what they sign up for. Since this was Arie’s third time trying to be the bachelor he should know better.  IMO.

Arie also has no trouble mocking Chris Soules when he was arrested, so he gets no pity from me. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:28 pm

rosefever wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5546335/Bachelor-Aries-ex-girlfriend-tells-loved-left-four-times.html

Interview with Giustina Lee.

Arie is probably one of the nicest most sweetest and caring men I've met. He is the type of guy if some little old lady has car trouble he will be there. He is a great friend and will give you the shirt off his back.

But when it comes to relationships he has no idea what to do, he just can't seem to settle down.'

She sounds like most of his ex girlfriends, they admit he's a great guy, and are disgruntled because he didn't want to settle with someone he wasn't in love with. JMO.

Yes - that's a very common thread that I heard from several of Arie's "exes" - they sing his praises (as Giustina did) but never have that "exclusivity" conversation and then blame him when he sees someone else. And they also blame him for not being able to commit to them without ever considering that maybe - just maybe - they aren't the one for him and he's not about to commit until he finds the one his heart tells him is right.JMHO

GuardianAngel wrote:As far as the ex's, he didn't put a ring on the finger for a reason.

Well, as "they" often say - exes are exes for a reason.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:39 pm

@Lucas15 IMO, the problem with Arie and his string of women, he is willing to keep them around without commitment. While he never says commitment, to many time and returning to a person indicate interest in committing. So he never says he is committed, but he also doesn’t say he isn’t until pushed. Yes the women are naive to keep going without the words, but equally it would be nice of him to not string them along. IMO.

Perhaps Lauren is the one and future women will not have to figure the conundrum that is Arie out. Give Lauren credit, girl was smart enough to get the ring and commitment right away. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:48 pm

Women are strung along, if they let themselves be strung IMHO.

They were accommodating to him at his leisure, they were ok with it. Five years and now Guistina speaks up? During that time, he's coming and going and it's ok?

If Lauren is one of his ex's then so be it, however she's the one he proposed to, she's the one he switched for regardless of the backlash he was going to face.

I don't know what he's done for the others, other than maybe a couple of IG posts during all that time, if that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:55 pm

@GuardianAngel JMO, the women’s naivety does not mean he is blameless. He happily strung many women along. Naviety doesn’t keep being an issue unless you have someone will to use that naivety. IMO.

He is not unique, but other men from this franchise have been called f***boys for similar behavior. IMO, I am just labeling Arie as I would any other guy from this show who treated women they way he has. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Women are strung along, if they let themselves be strung IMHO.

They were accommodating to him at his leisure, they were ok with it. Five years and now Guistina speaks up? During that time, he's coming and going and it's ok?

If Lauren is one of his ex's then so be it, however she's the one he proposed to, she's the one he switched for regardless of the backlash he was going to face.

I don't know what he's done for the others, other than maybe a couple of IG posts during all that time, if that.
Well, yanno you gotta have those IG posts and the followers. That is the first commandment in life. That and those tweets. Without  those--what measure of human are you? Slitting my wrists as I type. Hope the blood doesn't mess with my keyboard.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Lucas15 IMO, the problem with Arie and his string of women, he is willing to keep them around without commitment. While he never says commitment, to many time and returning to a person indicate interest in committing. So he never says he is committed, but he also doesn’t say he isn’t until pushed. Yes the women are naive to keep going without the words, but equally it would be nice of him to not string them along. IMO.

Perhaps Lauren is the one and future women will not have to figure the conundrum that is Arie out. Give Lauren credit, girl was smart enough to get the ring and commitment right away. IMO.

It's like Sharleen said: there is such a thing as an ethical player and there's nothing wrong with sleeping around, as long as you're 100% honest with the women that is your intention. And like Sharleen said, after listening to Court's pod, lying by omission is still unethical and is not okay. If every single woman in your life thinks you're a cheater and a liar, then you're clearly not being upfront with them, as no other male from this franchise has had as many allegations as Arie has had. I think Arie does a lot of his justifying to himself through loopholes. "Well, *technically*, we never said we were boyfriend and girlfriend...it's not my fault she thought we were exclusive just because I introduced her to my family, took her to my racing events, celebrated major holidays, and spent most nights with her". "Oh, well, I told Becca I was calling Lauren...it's not my fault that she misunderstood my personal definition of the word 'closure' which means to start an emotional affair with".

Regardless, I think we've gone in enough circle and, at this point, no one is going to convince the other side. I still think Arie is scum and will inevitably cheat on Lauren and she'll join the ranks of Courtney, Sydney, Cassie, Jenna, Gustiana, Becca, etc., women who speak out about how he's wronged them. Others think that Arie just needed the love of a good woman and now he's a changed man, ready to do that monogamy thang. Only time will prove us right or wrong, at this point! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:24 pm

@Aria I agree with your post except, I think Lauren will stick no matter what. IMO, she will follow the lead her parents taught her for dealing with that type of situation. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:31 pm

I honestly believe Arie loves Lauren (in the here and now). I do. Would he even allow his thoughts to entertain uncertainty about their future at this point (not a chance, not while BN is watching). Initially, he knew there would be some backlash but I feel he thought a proposal would bring SM around. I truly believe Arie is shocked that SM hasn't wrapped their arms around them as a couple following after his live proposal. Do you think TPTB would entertain televising their wedding? Have they televised a wedding outside Paradise since Sean and Catherine? I saw where BN supposedly was trying to put together multiple weddings to shoot at one time. At least, that was my take away.  Do you think A&L would go for that, if yes,  do you think they will wait for that before moving forward? Just curious.

ETA: I think it would be a huge mistake on both their parts if they married within a year. There are just too many unknowns about them as a couple living real life together. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:34 pm

Even players have to give it up at some point during their life. A 26 year-old guy can get away with it, no problem, but it isn't as appealing when a 50 year-old dude is still trying to pick up chicks. laugh out loud.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:35 am

Arie is a bloody mess IMHO. Rolling Eyes Yes, Giustina might've been an idiot to give him so many chances, but what about those other girlfriends he was cheating on with her? Seems he was fooling around with her while with Jenna, then when he was living with some other girlfriend, or was that Jenna as well? He just dumped the poor girl over the phone while cheating on her? dizzy Then she contacted Giustina again in July (I'm assuming) before he broke up with Sydney, since according to Sydney they broke up on the last day of the month. After spending four nights a week with her for a year, he just referred to her as a "little blonde" whose heart he broke? How anyone can think he's not a craptastic human being beats me, but to each their own I guess. He might be a nice charming friend, but that doesn't make him a good person IMO. And let's not forget that Giustina is probably just ONE of Arie's many "hoes in different area codes". I have a hard time believing Arie has any real feelings towards anyone, since IMO he seems to be able to turn them off whenever and hop from one woman to the next on the fly, lie and cheat, hurt people, yet slither back with no remorse. If he's been treating women like they're interchangeable all his life, I highly doubt he's suddenly discovered some whole new depth with Lauren. She was just out of reach for a while, the forbidden fruit, so he's all excited for now. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:25 am

alwaystulips wrote:(snipped ... about the actress Brit) To me, her comments were unprofessional and juvenile.  “He’s here for us to make fun of.  He’s not creative.  He’s just a show pony.”
Actually I agree with her on that comment and the concept doesn't seem unprofessional or juvenile to me, since THAT is exactly what the role of the Bach lead is. He isn't the "creative mind" of the content (even tho' it is his "real life" we're watching, but he doesn't do anything that requires "professional skills" to deliver, the lead is "The Kardashian" without being the producer too), his role is to entertain us (the viewers) and he is a "pony" in the hands of TPTB and the media for their own "gain" (even if the lead can get fair share of a compensation in money, sponsors and future possibilities), all IMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727