SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:11 pm

Diana wrote:It is completely IMO but I don’t understand why it makes the women look bad. Not every woman who shares her story is just fame hungry. Obviously they all can’t be lying. Arie is just tool and that’s not hard for me to see 

Arie & Lauren are so pathetic it’s hilarious. But it makes everyone else look good though. So maybe we should thank them for being so stupid? laugh out loud all JMO

This doesn't just apply to Arie's ex's, but ANY ex that would sell their story to the tabloids. I just think it makes them look desperate and hoping for their 15 minutes of fame and maybe some additional SM followers. It just screams, "Look at me!" Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:11 pm

Imo the jerk looks bad for jerking.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Mommyof2
Are you sure?  Last I heard they were putting that question on the next USA census. 
Have you been recently accosted by Arie L Juneyah? 
If no, would you be willing to receive free federal immunization?

rotfl laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
rosefever wrote:We're still waiting for one of Arie's hundreds of 'side-girls' to contact a gossip magazine, they must all be camera shy. Smiley

No, it's millions.  laugh out loud

When it comes to cheating in a relationship even one is one too many. IMO
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:52 pm

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/arie-bachelor-winner-wedding-date-lauren-burnham-157137

Well, that didn't take long. laugh out loud Btw, I don't believe this is their actual wedding date. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/arie-bachelor-winner-wedding-date-lauren-burnham-157137

Well, that didn't take long. laugh out loud Btw, I don't believe this is their actual wedding date.  Jmho.  

For a wedding date in two to three months a lot of venues are probably already booked. Thursday would not surprise me for something this fast. And it makes her a June Bride.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:08 pm

I don't think it's their real date either. LOL I think she had to put something in and put that in.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:35 pm

Her mom is delusional as well in encouraging this

Arie's future mother-in-law, Pamela, hoped the love birds would wed this summer, as she previously revealed to Life & Style, "Lauren's on cloud nine with Arie." She also thinks they'll start family planning after that. "I know that’s what Arie wants, and they both seem to be on the same page," she explained. Pamela is clearly getting her wish

source

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 75 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:36 pm

Pamela, girl, dubya tee eff??? Seriously. Where are the adults? Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:09 pm

Alanna wrote:Pamela, girl, dubya tee eff??? Seriously. Where are the adults? Imo.

Clearly it’s mother like daughter. Dee lose shall know. Rolling Eyes dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
rosefever wrote:We're still waiting for one of Arie's hundreds of 'side-girls' to contact a gossip magazine, they must all be camera shy. Smiley

It actually makes the ex's look bad, imho.  Let the past be in the past and quit giving the play-by-play of your dating life.  Nobody cares that you played footsie under the table with Arie and thought that meant he loved you.  Yeah, I get that she wants to warn the entire world of Arie Joonyah and his player ways...and ahem, line her pockets with a bit of cash, but blabbing to the press only makes her look foolish.   Jmho.

*EDIT*  Very remincent of the patriarchal 1950s sexist world where boys will be boys, and the little lady better shut up and be grateful. These girls felt wronged by this man. *EDIT* Goodness. If Arie had treated these women well to begin with, none of this would be an issue. JMO. 

Can only speak for myself, but the only people I find that look “foolish” here are Jr. and Lauren.... 

JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:05 pm

*edit* Kind of sad to see at the peak of the #metoo movements, but it just shows that there is still a long, long, long way for women to go.  

And, the hypocrisy in slamming Arie's exes for doing interviews for money/attention, while refusing to acknowledge that Arie and Lauren basically performed a Shakespearean play in Spain for the paps is quite amusing. All, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727