SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:11 pm

Just a reminder: 
WE don't tell other members how to post or tell them what their posts are saying. 
WE keep the focus on the cast. 
This has to be repeated all too often. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by XQZME Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Aria wrote:*edit* Kind of sad to see at the peak of the #metoo movements, but it just shows that there is still a long, long, long way for women to go.  

And, the hypocrisy in slamming Arie's exes for doing interviews for money/attention, while refusing to acknowledge that Arie and Lauren basically performed a Shakespearean play in Spain for the paps is quite amusing. All, IMO.

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 76 2133010805

:Thanktwo
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:17 pm

Aria wrote:*edit* Kind of sad to see at the peak of the #metoo movements, but it just shows that there is still a long, long, long way for women to go.  

And, the hypocrisy in slamming Arie's exes for doing interviews for money/attention, while refusing to acknowledge that Arie and Lauren basically performed a Shakespearean play in Spain for the paps is quite amusing. All, IMO.

The difference is Arie and Lauren are the ones who went on a reality TV show. The ex's didn't. Why do these ex-girlfriends need to concern themselves of Arie and Lauren's life now? Does it matter what they think? Do their words hold weight on whether Arie and Lauren make it or break up? No. So, why give an interview in the first place? 1) Get my name out there -attention seeker 2) Make some money. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:25 pm

@Mommyof2 Of course, it holds weight. It speaks to pattern. Look at the interview Laurel gave about Brad. Exact same thing that Emily ended up experiencing. Look at what Andi said about Josh. Exact same thing that Amanda ended up experiencing. Look at what Brittany said about Peter. Exact same thing Rachel ended up experiencing. And so forth and so forth. IMO.

And, I don't see why going on a reality TV makes it okay to be money-hungry and attention-seeking (like Arie and Lauren, IMO) *edit*  IMO hypocritical to not call out Arie/Lauren for the same exact thing.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:04 pm

Anyone who goes on TV is seeking attention, but no one even knew Arie's ex's until they started crawling out of the woodwork to give their side of the story to the tabloids. Imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:17 pm

Happy Good Friday, Easter and Passover for those that celebrate. For those that do not, have a great weekend regardless.
A reminder has been posted and edits have been made. 
Please do not post the following: everyone, we, you
I do not feel a need to explain why IMO. 
The next recourse will be locking the thread. This way all can enjoy the holiday weekend without babysitting the thread. 
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Happy Good Friday, Easter and Passover for those that celebrate. For those that do not, have a great weekend regardless.

Best wishes back @Kashathediva and to all forum members.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:06 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Anyone who goes on TV is seeking attention, but no one even knew Arie's ex's until they started crawling out of the woodwork to give their side of the story to the tabloids.  Imo.  
I guess the real question is whether Arie has some kind of sex addiction / is some kind of creep, or whether he was genuinely looking for love.

As far as I can tell Arie slept with neither Becca, Kendall, or Lauren in the fantasy suit. Based on the morning after conversation they all made it clear the time was spent talking. It's my understanding he could have slept with all three and get away with it. If he had some kind of problem he'd have tried to sleep with all three. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:34 pm

rosefever wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Anyone who goes on TV is seeking attention, but no one even knew Arie's ex's until they started crawling out of the woodwork to give their side of the story to the tabloids.  Imo.  
I guess the real question is whether Arie has some kind of sex addiction / is some kind of creep, or whether he was genuinely looking for love.

As far as I can tell Arie slept with neither Becca, Kendall, or Lauren in the fantasy suit. Based on the morning after conversation they all made it clear the time was spent talking. It's my understanding he could have slept with all three and get away with it. If he had some kind of problem he'd have tried to sleep with all three. All IMO.

There's plenty of time to both talk and have sex. I don't think anyone's ever come out of the FS spelling it out that they had sex (except Nick on ATFR). In any case, I doubt Arie kept his pants on the entire time he was engaged to Becca. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:39 pm

All male leads tend to sleep with the F3s in the FS IMO. I am willing to bet Arie did the deeds with all of the F3, including Kendall. Hence we saw her strong reactions (crying hard) when she first saw Arie at ATFR. BK also implied the deeds by saying "sorry mom" on SM or something to the effect (IIRC) laugh out loud. and IA with posters saying Arie's loose ILYs to all his F3s on the FD were part of his suave move to get laid passionately on the FSs. He knows it too well, that women's "motions" comes from emotions... metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 76 3806527698 JMO .

Kendall reminds me of Kaitlyn when she got eliminated as F3 on Farmer season. Post season prior to her own season she spilled the bean on Seacrest interview that she had sex with CS on the FS, hence why she was so upset being eliminated right after.

Arie should be proud that he still couldn't beat Blob (Bob G) record, though... LOL laugh out loud. So..there's that. All IMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:47 pm

I agree about sleeping with all three. I’ve said he told them he loved them to make them perform better, feeling confident and all. Helping them let down their guard in the FS. Arie knows his way around the bed and I think that psychology came into play imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:03 pm

Joy15 wrote:All male leads tend to sleep with the F3s in the FS IMO. I am willing to bet Arie did the deeds with all of the F3, including Kendall. Hence we saw her strong reactions (crying hard) when she first saw Arie at ATFR. BK also implied the deeds by saying "sorry mom" on SM or something to the effect (IIRC) laugh out loud. and IA with posters saying Arie's loose ILYs to all his F3s on the FD were part of his suave move to get laid passionately on the FSs. He knows it too well, that women's "motions" comes from emotions... metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 76 3806527698 JMO .

Kendall reminds me of Kaitlyn when she got eliminated as F3 on Farmer season. Post season prior to her own season she spilled the bean on Seacrest interview that she had sex with CS on the FS, hence why she was so upset being eliminated right after.

Arie should be proud that he still couldn't beat Blob (Bob G) record, though... LOL laugh out loud. So..there's that. All IMO

Not all male leads sleep with F3's. Sean didn't sleep with anyone. Nick let it be known he only slept with Vanessa. Brad 1 didn't, Brad 2 with Emily. There are probably others, they just don't advertise it. As for Arie...I'd bet he went for the trifecta since he seems to double up in real life, no doubt in my mind he would go for it here.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727