SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:09 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I'm going to guess that he or Jespersen got FIR.

Per RS, the guy that got the FIR has a first name that begins with the letters A - M.  Leaves out Jespersen.  Hopefully it isn't this guy if he has the gf at home.

FWIW, Jespersen was who I thought might have gotten it until we found out his name.

The one poster on reddit said this about him:

I wouldn't say he's average or plain. But he did blend in with the other white beefy dudes
I took that to mean any of the letters between A and M in the alphabet. I didn't realize those were his initials according to RS.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:14 pm

IMO he did mean any name starting with a letter between A-M.  Not that AM were the initials.

Jesperson would be out because his first name is Trent.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO he did mean any name starting with a letter between A-M.  Not that AM were the initials.

Jesperson would be out because his first name is Trent.  

JMO
You're right, I was just thinking they called him Jespersen as his cousin referred to him.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Is he #2 in the living room pic?  If so, his hair is longer than the guy on the far right in green.  

JMO
I shouldn't have said couch pic... sorry, he's clearly leaning on a chair.  I just see strong similarities to guy in green on end in dodgeball date.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:22 pm

I don't know that they call Trent by his last name.  I think she just mentioned it since they have the last name and he'd be representing the family.  Will have to wait and see what they call him, I guess.

And I was refering to asking earlier (page back) if he was one of the unnamed guys, specifically #2, in the living room pic from the mansion.  Sorry for the cross communication and confusion.

This pic/post:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4746p12-jason-tartick-sleuthing-spoilers#1305152
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I don't know that they call Trent by his last name.  I think she just mentioned it since they have the last name and he'd be representing the family.  Will have to wait and see what they call him, I guess.

And I was refering to asking earlier (page back) if he was one of the unnamed guys, specifically #2,  in the living room pic from the mansion.  Sorry for the cross communication and confusion.

This pic/post:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4746p12-jason-tartick-sleuthing-spoilers#1305152
Gotcha, I don't think that's Jason. I would have going by his professional pic but the pics on flicker (shorter hair, thinner guy) doesn't look the same as the prof pic. JMO

He definitely looks like he's either gained weight or lost weight depending on when those pics were taken!  JMO

ETA: The #2 guy (on couch taken in mansion during filming) hairline in back of head looks longer but it could be the angle at which his head is turning up which makes it look longer in back. I hope that makes sense.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:35 pm

I'm so sorry. I didn't see the ear to the right of the pic. That's not who I was referring too. Sorry for the confusion.

@ReneeM thanks. Good to know we have all the tux guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Is he #2 in this picture?
Aunties_Love wrote:I will continually make changes to this as we get to name the guys.
Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Lr---_12
Source

Is the hairline the same in the spa pic?
When I first found out about this guy, it was said that he is #2 in the living room pic. Think I said that in the first post or at least another post regarding him that may of not made it here to the thread.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to @bluwavz finding that link, I found another pic that looks like ear guy to me! I wasn't sure about the others but this one looks like ear guy to me. Anyone else?

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captu160

https://hiveminer.com/flickr_hvmnd.cgi?method=GET&photo_type=250&originput=tartick&textinput=tartick&noform=t&photo_number=50&tag_mode=all&sort=Interestingness&search_type=User&page=2&search_domain=User&sorting=Interestingness
@GuardianAngel, I think that is his brother Steven.  I found Steven's IG here:
https://www.instagram.com/tartick/

This is Steven according to his IG:

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 28156961_1194216590681969_867638695790903296_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf6XQ6chmD4/?taken-by=tartick

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm so sorry. I didn't see the ear to the right of the pic. That's not who I was referring too. Sorry for the confusion.

@ReneeM thanks. Good to know we have all the tux guys.
I didn't either, initially. It hit me two days later which ear they were talking about!!! Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:02 am

@Aunties_Love thanks. That's what I've been doing for the last 1/2 hour going through that link looking at pics because something didn't sit right.

This is Jason "Jay" since they are tagged with his name.

Tags: mom dad jay xmas2014 Share on: Facebook

GuardianAngel wrote:

Here are some pics from that site you found. I'm putting them all together so we can compare the group date pics.

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Jason10
Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Jason210

https://hiveminer.com/User/tartick

That other one I posted with the xmas tree is tagged Billy.

https://hiveminer.com/flickr_hvmnd.cgi?method=GET&photo_type=250&originput=tartick&textinput=tartick&noform=t&tag_mode=all&photo_number=50&search_type=User&sort=Interestingness&search_domain=User&sorting=Interestingness&page=1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:05 am

When you look at them from the side, they look VERY VERY similar. Same nose. Same cheekbones. I still think guy in green on dodgeball date is possibly him esp when I look at him from the side.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry