SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:52 pm

Is it possible that she told Jason (off camera maybe) at the end of the HTD that she was going to choose him?  They had just had two dates in a row.  

Then, as she went thru the HTDs, she changed her mind and broke his heart on the FSD?

Personally, I think she was all in for Garrett from day 1, but she might have gotten confused, just like Arie.  She might have thought Jason was the guy she should choose, but it was Garrett that she loved.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:31 pm

^ thinking that's gonna be Blake, not Jason. Since she keeps saying she fell in love with her top 2.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by dancealexturner Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:10 am

@mbl my theory is that she's saying she just did to someone else what Arie did to her. And when she says "what Arie did to me" she's not talking about being engaged to someone and then having them choose someone else. She says it in the sense of her being blindsided by the whole breakup. Because if you think about it that's what happened. She thought Arie and her were gonna be together and then the rug was swept from under her so quickly. She even describes the breakup with Arie in the heartbreak montage during the first couple minutes of the first episode as "being blindsided."

I think the only way Becca would have this upset reaction is only if Jason was completely shocked and didn't see it coming at all. It's possible his reaction could have reminded her of the shock and confusion she felt when Arie broke up with her. But it's way too early to tell if he falls for her that hard since we haven't seen much of their relationship.

dancealexturner

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:04 am

I like that insightful post à lot...@dancealexturner
I ' ve said before that my hunch is that indeed Jason was smitten with Becca as their connection kept growing slowly but surely. I believe thats one of thé ' SURPRISES Becca has mentioned in interviews, alluding to developping feelings for more than one. And since she had probably set her choice on Garrett, it was most likely confusing and difficult to come to the end of thèse relationships.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:50 am

With the newest Ep. 3 promo, Jason is solidifying his role as the irreverent skeptic on this “journey” and the people on it. He seems entertained by all of it but I imagine there’s a fair degree of skepticism too. Some of that skepticism probably carries over to his relationship with Becca b/c he has the least amount of time with her of the final 4. He’s a number cruncher to some degree after all given his career, and my guess is that in his mind the numbers here don’t add up.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:45 am

mbl wrote:With the newest Ep. 3 promo, Jason is solidifying his role as the irreverent skeptic on this “journey” and the people on it.  He seems entertained by all of it but I imagine there’s a fair degree of skepticism too.  Some of that skepticism probably carries over to his relationship with Becca b/c he has the least amount of time with her of the final 4.  He’s a number cruncher to some degree after all given his career, and my guess is that in his mind the numbers here don’t add up.  

I totally noticed this as well. They're really delving into that for Jason - it seems - this season. The last skeptic edit I remember is Sharleen.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:32 pm

TO2Gs are accounted for today. Any news where Jason is?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Jason just posted in his IG stories and on Twitter about mental health awareness and spreading love in light of Anthony Bourdain’s suicide. Sounds like he is a fan of Bourdain. JT seems like such a good guy.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:37 pm

He really does. yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:11 pm

And his new post that makes me like him even more...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Jason does seem like a great guy!

I think you could be right @dancealexturner. I hadn't thought it would be something Becca had done but it makes more sense than Jason doing something to her like leaving on his own.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:04 pm

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 9f36fb10
Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 57373d10
Source: jason_tartick IG story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry