SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 1:26

Seems like half of these men ghost someone when they go on the show, but if she was a legit girlfriend, not just a casual date, then it's definitely not a good look. I hope Becca kicks him to the curb sooner rather later. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 1:58

You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice our love
You want paradise
But someday you'll pay the price...

Lyrics from Foreigner - Cold As Ice

Relevance (maybe all contestants quest for attention)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 2:00

mindless wrote:Seems like half of these men ghost someone when they go on the show, but if she was a legit girlfriend, not just a casual date, then it's definitely not a good look. I hope Becca kicks him to the curb sooner rather later. JMO.
Can you even qualify for this show if you're not at least casually involved with someone right before going on? laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 2:05

I like the look of Becca and Jason together. Pictures of him on Instagram with Becca are very cute IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 2:18

ReneeM wrote:
mindless wrote:Seems like half of these men ghost someone when they go on the show, but if she was a legit girlfriend, not just a casual date, then it's definitely not a good look. I hope Becca kicks him to the curb sooner rather later. JMO.
Can you even qualify for this show if you're not at least casually involved with someone right before going on? laugh out loud

Probably not. It's a necessary test of their desirability. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 2:40

If this Maria girl is trust-worthy, i wonder if J relationship with this gal not well-known by his family?. His home town where the family lives and his current resident probably different. Perhaps he had never brought a girl home in years?..while in fact he indeed has/had a casual/serious relationship with a girl in his current place.

JMO. IDK. He didn't peak my interest to stalk much laugh out loud . Just guessing.

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 2:45

Joy15 wrote:If this Maria girl is trust-worthy, i wonder if J relationship with this gal not well-known by his family?. His home town where the family lives and his current resident probably different. Perhaps he had never brought a girl home in years?..while in fact he indeed has/had a casual/serious relationship with a girl in his current place.  

JMO. IDK. He didn't peak my interest to stalk much laugh out loud . Just guessing.

All valid points. I mean, he does live clear across the country now in Seattle. Maybe his family doesn't know much about his current personal/dating life?  no idea  scratch Not saying this girl is telling the truth or anything, just trying to look at this situation from all angles.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 2:49

Oh, man. Is every top guy going to be majorly sketchy this season? And this just goes to show that every single contestant is going to have a loved one who thinks they walk on water and will defend them, but that doesn't mean they're a reliable source. **IMO**

@ReneeM Totally OT...is that Billy Miller in your avatar?

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 2:55

flojo031 wrote:
Joy15 wrote:If this Maria girl is trust-worthy, i wonder if J relationship with this gal not well-known by his family?. His home town where the family lives and his current resident probably different. Perhaps he had never brought a girl home in years?..while in fact he indeed has/had a casual/serious relationship with a girl in his current place.  

All valid points. I mean, he does live clear across the country now in Seattle. Maybe his family doesn't know much about his current personal/dating life?  no idea  scratch Not saying this girl is telling the truth or anything, just trying to look at this situation from all angles.

yep..yes .great minds think alike ( i hope?)  giggling

bc..as much as we have to admit there are too many trolls out there on SM,-in this case, twitter- often times, media proven to be the "voice of reason"-sort of- for the truth to come out.

case in point: the Colton/Tia debacle. Also, IIRC many cases on past seasons where the GFs/flings had come out of the woodwork to open the can of worms laugh out loud. Same ole^.

Now, if anyone can stalk this Maria girl- does she live in Seattle?- question it would be very appreciated. All IMO Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 3:02

@Aria YES! My king, loml, all around beautiful human being :inlove

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 3:02

I agree. Maria may be the key to all of this. Find her and maybe we can get some answers.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 3:11

oh man...things getting more juicy. This tweet crack me up  ."hard core" cantstopl

Found my girl Becca & in know one on one date mans moseying around RVA today. Some HARD CORE trolly makeouts @RealitySteve
Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 DaNZJJSWAAEQGHw
https://twitter.com/caro_doe/status/982727170396221440

kiinda O/T. i really wonder if all Ettes using an expensive chapstick right before each date laugh out loud. All of these make out seshs seem to be a "hard work"Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698 .. Hopeful GF's lip  doesnt get bruised or something rotfl

on another note: IA..this guy seem to be better in person than in the pics. Getting Al Pacino vibes from him laugh out loud

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 DaOIEySVAAAxvDN

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 DaOIEyOU8AAJGgS

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/982778764928036864

All JMO

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 3:13; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry