SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:12 am

It was sleuthed at the time the original tweets were found that she (Maria) was from around the same area as his hometown Source

The original tweet said he was planning to come home to see her friend, his gf.  Source So it sounds like home to his hometown.  Who knows.  

She's since deleted all the tweets and said she's going to be quiet because the friend (the girl he ghosted) doesn't want to be brought into it.  So I personally don't feel the need to look into it further - to find the gf, if the gf idoesn't want to disclose info or be involved.  JMO.

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:22 am

@Ladybug82

tyvm for clarifying. All in all, i am still bummed that my favs, good guys who exude all right here for right reasons, turned out to be MOT and sent home waaay too early while this guy - with 10-50% chance ghosting a girl IMO- got the 1on1...unbelievable... no no

so much for my dream finale of Ryan vs John laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:50 am

It's not like Becca choses all her dates.  And tbh we know very little about any of these people.  Those guys may be as wonderful as many think, then again, they may not be.  And in the end, if the chemistry was not there with the fan favs from here, well... I understand why she let them go.  If they're as great as many think, she may have wanted to spare them hurt feelings or them developing feelings or deeper feelings for her.  While we may selfishly want some to stay for our own reasons and viewing pleasure, this is her journey, wheather we like or agree with all her choices or not laugh out loud.

It's also another reason I seldom get attached or pick a fav.  I'm not disappointed if it doesn't work out, or if it does (and crashes and burns quickly) laugh out loud

JMOAA

ETA:  I do want to add sleuthing and SM normally gives us an idea of them pre-show.  But it's during airing and post show where we really see their true colors come out.  IMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:03 am

Ladybug82 wrote:It's not like Becca choses all her dates.  And tbh we know very little about any of these people.  Those guys may be as wonderful as many think, then again, they may not be.  And in the end, if the chemistry was not there with the fan favs from here, well... I understand why she let them go.  If they're as great as many think, she may have wanted to spare them hurt feelings or them developing feelings or deeper feelings for her.  While we may selfishly want some to stay for our own reasons and viewing pleasure, this is her journey, wheather we like or agree with all her choices or not laugh out loud.

It's also another reason I seldom get attached or pick a fav.  I'm not disappointed if it doesn't work out, or if it does (and crashes and burns quickly) laugh out loud

JMOAA

sounds good to me! thumbsup

Actually i promised myself to not have a pre-season favs. But failed -deliberately- miserably each season...laugh out loud... I guess somehow i kinda glad that there is BIP, where there is still a slight chance i can see more of my favs if they are on board with this trashy show laugh out loud. Believe it or not, it's kinda a miracle , we have seen great couples can come out of it  and still going strong laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:06 am

I do believe what Marie said. I think for me it depends on if Jason and her friend were in a committed relationship or just casual dating. That is said, it’s still shady though.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:08 am

star_D wrote:I do believe what Marie said. I think for me it depends on if Jason and her friend were in a committed relationship or just casual dating. That is said, it’s still shady though.

YES to this. word . If its the former, that surely doesn't sit with me well. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:27 am

I didn't care for Jason's looks at first, but his current photographs look a whole lot better. It will be interesting to see how he comes across on the show. He seems to have a solid career, and to be hard-working and ambitious -- all good qualities.

So Maria is saying that Jason has a "girlfriend" who lives 3,000 miles away from him? That doesn't add up to me. A long-distance relationship is very difficult to maintain. I kept one going for six months, but I knew he was coming home after that period of time. I wouldn't have kept it going any longer than that. A friend of mine kept one going for two years, but she was engaged and he was in grad school (and it was bloody hard on them both.) If you are serious about someone that far away, at a certain point you have to move or put a ring on it, or *something*. Otherwise it's just going to die a natural death.

If Maria said he has a girlfriend in Seattle, then okay. But one in Buffalo? -- meh. I see no convincing reason to be concerned about it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:37 am

I never would’ve thought that Jason would make it this far!laugh out loud. The less hair gel the better laugh out loud. I wouldn't be suprised if he is locked in F4. Their BL is good, i'd say...IMO.

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2HjnCei
source

they are also appeared in this onlooker IG story. IDK how to bring an IG story though sad

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:17 am

Ladybug82 wrote:It's not like Becca choses all her dates.  And tbh we know very little about any of these people.  Those guys may be as wonderful as many think, then again, they may not be.  And in the end, if the chemistry was not there with the fan favs from here, well... I understand why she let them go.  If they're as great as many think, she may have wanted to spare them hurt feelings or them developing feelings or deeper feelings for her.  While we may selfishly want some to stay for our own reasons and viewing pleasure, this is her journey, whether we like or agree with all her choices or not laugh out loud.

JMOAA

ETA:  I do want to add sleuthing and SM normally gives us an idea of them pre-show.  But it's during airing and post show where we really see their true colors come out.  IMO

@Ladybug82 you took the words right outta my mouth. We may think they are the greatest while sleuthing them out, only to find out once we watch them on the show that the shine isn't so bright any longer... There's been several preshow I thought would be good guys only to find out once I watched them and got to know the real them ( as much as we can on TV and SM ) that I was totally wrong about them. I learned early on never to pick any favs before watching the show. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:18 pm

I have a feeling Maria may have a girlfriend who would like to be Jason's girlfriend. Maybe said "girlfriend" even texted with Jason recently and he said maybe he'd see her next time he was in Buffalo. Hence, "girlfriend" feels Jason is now her boyfriend. Talk about escalation! IMO.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:54 pm

@beader I agree 100% JT doesnt come to Buffalo that often but to see his guy friends or his Grandfather. He has not dated anyone seriously for a very long time. His parents do not live in Buffalo anymore. These are facts not speculation. I know of many girls who wish they were his GF !!! believe me you! He is a catch and a very respectable guy. This Maria seems like she is just stirring a pot she knows nothing about. This is a guess but could she be just doing this to create trouble because JT may not have connected with her "Friend"? If this is even a real thing, Which I do not think is even credible. His parents did a wonderful job raising this boy. I hope he gets a hometown so you can see the family dynamics with Jas and the Tarticks. :swinginglove group hug group hug seeing hearts Jumping hearts
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:35 pm

I was given information that Jason has family in this area. The people joining him at the table could be cousins. Maybe that would be something to follow up on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry