SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:59 pm

Interesting tidbit from Christon on Afterbuzz, saying that Colton and Jason were a clique in the house and would speak negatively about guys not in their clique.

But, I'm sure that this along with the three fan encounters are all fake news and what we see on a curated social media account and an edited TV show are much more accurate. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:19 pm

Well, let’s see, we do not know who was part of that ‘clique’ but it so happens that they may have gotten along and realize that some of the men around them ...like cough cough. Lincoln, David, Jordan, Chris, Garrett etc... were not on the same page or in the same category and decided to AVOID them and the drama they stirred. Just a thought... Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:33 pm

It would be great to see Jason as Bachelor with a Sharleen or Caila, all classy and sleek like a 1940s gangster movie.

I'm here for it.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:16 pm

Astrobach wrote:Well, let’s see, we do not know who was part of that ‘clique’ but it so happens that they may have gotten along and realize that some of the men around them ...like cough cough. Lincoln, David, Jordan, Chris, Garrett etc... were not on the same page or in the same category and decided to AVOID them and the drama they stirred. Just a thought... Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1646190589
If their interactions on IG post show are an indication of the clique I would say it would include Jason, Colton, Blake, Garrett, Wills and Leo sometimes jumps in.

Connor and John have made several comments on IG about not feeling included in group posts.... it was in a joking manner but yea, the group that made it the furthest definitely seem to have bonded more and created more memories with.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:30 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote: It would be great to see Jason as Bachelor with a Sharleen or Caila, all classy and sleek like a 1940s gangster movie.

I'm here for it.

That clanging you hear is me here for it with bells on! wine  :inlove

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:02 pm

As much as I like Jason and think he's the best candidate for the lead, I hold no illusion that he'll be a great bachelor. There is a show to produce and that requires a compromise between what the lead wants to do and what the show requires.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:15 pm

@Aria The recap I read said they were bad mouthing mainly Jordan and David though. Which, I mean, they were trainwrecks and I'm sure were the talk of the house. He's still on the douchey side for me and the fan encounters are totally believable. JMO.

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:24 am

@bleuberry I listened to it and he said "Colton and Jason, they stuck together and so when they were teaming up against Jordan or David or whoever else was around that wasn't a part of their clique, they would talk in their man chats or interviews, to think that would bring them down and it really did". 

I definitely don't think Jason is the devil or anything like that. I just think that, much like Colton, he was very calculated and aware of the cameras and knew what he needed to do to get ahead. I think he gets away with it because he's the better actor. I just find it all kind of off-putting when someone is so obviously fake and calculated in that way. It was interesting because I thought there was a sneak peek where Jason criticized David for going after Jordan and "going after the weak" and it's like, he was doing the same thing, just in a more sneaky and sophisticated way. I really don't hate the guy at all (he reminds me a lot of Nick, actually, who I kind of sort of still like at times), but I'm just kind of tired of that type of arrogant, fame-hungry, calculated contestant becoming the Bach. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:15 am

ReneeM wrote:Ryan Seacrest was campaigning for Jason to be the next bachelor on his show this morning laugh out loud

here it is.

I was one of the first ones who rooted for him early, right after Becca forgot his name.   But now I don't know,   I'm torn

Now, he reminds me of those people in high school who only talks to popular kids like himself,  only dates cheerleaders, and secretly laughs

at nerds bullied by his athlete clique.    But I'm secretly hoping he'll prove me/naysayers wrong cause there's no other viable candidate.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:40 pm

While I don’t totally disregard what we've heard, I've also heard and seen enough good things about Jason that I'm sticking with him. He comes across as a great guy to me and he’s friends with several of the guys from the season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:18 pm

My only pet peeve of Jason's so far is in several interviews he's asked the host questions and turned it around as if they were now being interviewed by him. Maybe he does this often in his career but I hope he stops doing it because he's a Z lister in reality TV and IMO it appears he thinks very highly of himself that he's above the interviewer. Just answer the questions!!!!! laugh out loud

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:26 pm

When you are in sales (and despite its fancy title, a corporate banker is selling loans to businesses), you are taught to echo what you heard to 1) buy time to make a thoughtful response or 2) confirm what you heard. It's a method to create buy-in between two people. Many therapists also use a similar technique to clarify what they've heard. Politicians use it to avoid having to be definitive. Sometimes you end up wanting to ask a yes or no question - just to get a definitive answer.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry