SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info Empty About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:49 am

After 1,246,977 posts 3,979 topics we are celebrating our 7th anniversary of this forum.  wow  wow

Thanks to Love_Me and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who took it upon themselves to start a forum and give sleuthers a place to continue doing when they love to do!  for you  

Through out the years, we have grown to over 8000 members, thanks to the wonderful members who contribute by posting over a million times. We continue to make sure it's a fun place to visit, along with ensuring the tradition of sleuthing is not lost, the very same reason the forum was created to begin with!! We have such a variety of categories, from our International sleuthers to North America to many other TV shows in general, thank you to all!

I want to personally thank the mods for their assistance because truly without them it would be impossible to have a forum run smoothly. A huge thank you to all the members for your continuous involvement by helping others, by sleuthing, by bringing media and pictures over when asked or copying posts to the No Discussion threads, or simply by being "a friend", it's very much appreciated.

thanks! to all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:53 am

Thanks to you! We appreciate everything you do, day in and day out! for you

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:36 am

Thank you to everyone for all your contributions ,hard work, and willingness to answer questions !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:54 pm

wow  Time flies when you are having fun.

Thanks to the mods and other members for making this such a great place. I have learned so much during my time here.

thanks!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Thanks to the Mods for keeping this a fun place to come to.

thanks!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:52 pm

I remember this day so well 7 years ago. Smiley clapping!

Thank y’all for keeping up with the forum. It’s where it is today because of y’all, so THANKS!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:54 pm

Hard to believe it is seven years.  I remember being invited over here by Love_Me while I was still with FORT.  Just want to say this is my relaxation place where I can come when I need to get away from real life....or perhaps Bach/ette is real life.  LOL.  Thank you to GA and all the mods for keeping this a safe place to express opinions, read the latest news, and play in the Word Games.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:14 pm

:Congrats [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], all the mods and all the members!  

This is a wonderfully run forum, and I appreciate all the hard work you do to keep it lively, interesting, informative and downright fun!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Wow 7 years!! I joined back in 2013 and it's been awesome ever since! Thank you all for being amazing. About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info 1377737533

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 10:45 pm

I'm sorry everyone. I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with the forum, for two hours, no answers yet.

It appears we can finally get back in but we still have missing like buttons mention button's and our banners.

I have no idea when this will get resolved, but know I'm trying.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu May 24, 2018 10:49 pm

^^ Hopefully when you wake up in the morning it will have resolved itself.  In the meantime, hang in there, and we will all hang with you.  Thanks for being who you are.  blowkiss

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 24, 2018 10:51 pm

I appreciate all you do, GA.  

I'm wondering if anyone had trouble signing on during the last hour.  My neighbor (software engineer) set up some new stuff on my various electronics.  I thought at first he deleted something because I couldn't sign in.  The prompt came on but no board, I could get on other sites, just not here.  I was devastated!!!  I worried we were hacked or something.  Thankfully just now I did get back in. Strange.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Thu May 24, 2018 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+18
Norcalgal
Admin
whit90
mbl
Astrobach