SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 3 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:26 am

Has anyone else had issues getting on the site today? It took me a while before I got in and then when I was trying to post, I lost the connection again? Even now everything seems to be really slow to load.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 3 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Newto Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I had the same problem earlier this morning; I just gave up and shut the site down. When I came back to it, all was fine.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:40 am

Yes, there have been some issues this morning. It’s the site

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:51 am

I am also having issues logging on, getting hung up and then unintentionally posted duplicate times and can't delete in Becca's F1 Fan thread. Can a mod delete the extra's for me? TIA. cheeky

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think I gotcha! yes

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:34 pm

Sorry I missed all that. I just logged on and did not have any issues. I checked with support who advises there was a service provider problem which is being restored.

Let me know if there are any issues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:00 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  -- my bad,  I kept hitting the send button thinking it didn't work.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there were issues this morning, so it complicates things, but thankfully they are now resolved and we are so lucky we don’t have issues often.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:36 pm

As some of you know there were issues last night logging on to the forum. I couldn't get into support forum, so I had no answers as to how long it would be down or what the issue was and of course I couldn't communicate that to anyone.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm glad it's up and running.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:50 pm

How frustrating it must be to be to wait for answers. THANKS for all you do again, very much appreciated! rose
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:56 am

Did the mobile format of the forum change last night? When I came back onto the forum last night the look and feel changed. I use an iPhone 7. Thx

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] our forum defaults to webversion because as there have been discussions in the past it appears to be more user friendly for mobile users. In the past if a freeforum site wanted their site to be mobile version, there had to be a manual code added.

Support made changes a couple of weeks ago where now there is an option to choose mobile or webversion default without having to add a complicated script.

I didn't realize until last night that when they did that, all forums automatically defaulted to mobile version. I changed it back last night.

Anything I do online, I do on a laptop, not my phone or an ipad, therefore I had no idea and support didn't specifically say the forums were going to change to mobile version. They said we now have a choice.

I hope this clarifies.

For those with iPads or iPhones if there are any tips to make it easier to move around our forum, please post. TY!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+18
Norcalgal
Admin
whit90
mbl
Astrobach