SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:05 pm

Bachelor in Paradise Canada's Kevin Wendt on fatherhood, his upcoming wedding, LG partnership and more
https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/20220718145707/kevin-wendt-bachelor-in-paradise-parenting-wedding-plans-lg-partnership/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:Bachelor in Paradise Canada's Kevin Wendt on fatherhood, his upcoming wedding, LG partnership and more
https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/20220718145707/kevin-wendt-bachelor-in-paradise-parenting-wedding-plans-lg-partnership/

Kevin: We're getting married the last week of October in Sarasota. It was pushed two separate times, mostly because our guest list is from Canada and Germany, so the travel restrictions obviously weren't allowing us to do it. But now we seem to be all good, and I realized very quickly that everybody is eager to travel, because we invited 130 and we have 125 people coming.

Finally!! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of their wedding including Auggie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:38 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkOw2CRJ3Zu/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:04 pm

:tissuebox That's so beautiful!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:40 pm

Aww yay!! I can't wait to see pictures! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 20 8367-910 Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 20 I_got_13 Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:56 am

Me too, @Linds911! Love that! hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:09 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:54 pm

Hoorray Kevin Astrid and Auggy! I like how couples are doing without the traditional things like throwing the garter.

Beautiful pictures in the article. They are moving out of Toronto. I'm looking forward to seeing where they plan on settling down for the next 10 years.

A look at the venue's IG.

https://www.instagram.com/powelcrosleyestate/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:20 am

Beautiful wedding pics! A beautiful bride, handsome groom, and the cutest little best boy! PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:34 am

@GuardianAngel Been married 36 years and threw out the traditions of the garter, bouquet throwing and veil. No joint candle lighting either. Simple ceremony with a big party celebration. Took some hits for all the changes but after all it was my wedding!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:13 pm

@Norcalgal Good for you and congrats on the 36 years!

I did everything everyone wanted me to do even though I disagreed. No wonder it didn't work out. laugh out loud j/k

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:00 pm

Beautiful pictures!! August is just the cutest little guy! Wishing them all the love and happiness for many years to come! :married

@albean99 I love seeing the differences between Astrid and Madison's dresses. Simple and sweet not too fancy. Love them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 20 8367-910 Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 20 I_got_13 Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

+31
frajosfanofchris
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
ule101
Dutchy23