SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:05 pm

@Zileiram welcomeyall Enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:39 pm

welcomebanner @Zileiram

Based on what we saw on the public dates, I'd put Garrett & Blake in the f2 (any order), then probably Colton, and Jason although they could flip. It's what we didn't see that interests me, though. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:00 am

I'm a little late to the convo but IMO based off of what was shown in pictures and videos.. I think the top 4 order will be this: F1 Garrett F2 Blake (potential bachelor) F3 Colton (potential bachelor) F4 Jason (Paradise)

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:08 am

I see it a little differently than many of you. Dancing with Garrett, Becca put a hand on his chest, which seemed like a distancing move, then he pulled her in close and she clutched his jacket with a closed fist near his side rather than putting her arms around him. Those little things seem like "tells" to me that she is guarded. On the other hand, with Blake, she is constantly pulling him in, touching and snuggling. jmo.

So I predict it is Blake F1, Garrett or Jason F2 or F3, and Colton f4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:23 am

BKay wrote:I see it a little differently than many of you. Dancing with Garrett, Becca put a hand on his chest, which seemed like a distancing move, then he pulled her in close and she clutched his jacket with a closed fist near his side rather than putting her arms around him. Those little things seem like "tells" to me that she is guarded. On the other hand, with Blake, she is constantly pulling him in, touching and snuggling. jmo.

So I predict it is Blake F1, Garrett or Jason F2 or F3, and Colton f4.

i am with you on this. I am gonna go ahead and say Garrett is perfect for the next lead, its supported also by him getting 2 public invited dates so far (the most out of the 4). My guess Colton is F3 and next TB contender as well, while Jason F4 / next to get boot. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:55 am

Zileiram wrote:Hi, im new. I like reading body language since im studying psychology. I love blake but i think garrett ( who seems nice too) is the f1.  Becca’s body language is confusing tho. At least in the few pictures and videos it seems she likes blake a LOT but with Garret she looks smitten. Its depends of what she wants at the end of this. But for sure IMO she has a romantic conection with garrett( excuse me if i misspelled anything, english is not my first language)
I agree. From the little we have viewed of each guy ( which may be more than we will actually see on the show) all the guys except Garrett seem like casual dating. Garrett seems like someone she is ( I like your word smitten) with. I think a lot she is doing in response to what the producers ask of her and so are the guys. Surely they are allowed off camera time to really get to know each other. Must get real frustrating at times.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:01 am

I think everyone in front of a camera becomes self-conscious at some point, so it's hard to gauge body language with Becca and her guys IMO.

I will say that there seems to be a difference between Becca with Garrett/Blake when compared to Becca with Jason/Colton (from what we've seen). Like she seems more comfortable touching them and actually seems more naturally herself around them both.

I'm excited to see their interactions on the show.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Zileiram Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:58 am

I guess we have to wait and see, everybody see diferrent things, i bet it will change with the edit of the show

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:43 pm

@Zileiram You're so right! But, I would like to see a season where there is no spoiled F1; where several guys are in the running on equal terms. A spoiled F1 always generates more interest, therefore more fandom, which kinda takes away from the season for me. all jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:32 pm

just me wrote:
Zileiram wrote:Hi, im new. I like reading body language since im studying psychology. I love blake but i think garrett ( who seems nice too) is the f1.  Becca’s body language is confusing tho. At least in the few pictures and videos it seems she likes blake a LOT but with Garret she looks smitten. Its depends of what she wants at the end of this. But for sure IMO she has a romantic conection with garrett( excuse me if i misspelled anything, english is not my first language)
I agree. From the little we have viewed of each guy ( which may be more than we will actually see on the show) all the guys except Garrett seem like casual dating. Garrett seems like someone she is ( I like your word smitten) with. I think a lot she is doing in response to what the producers ask of her and so are the guys. Surely they are allowed off camera time to really get to know each other. Must get real frustrating at times.

Seems like I remember one of them saying they don't get any off camera time except the fantasy suite dates.. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong...So far I'm thinking it's Garret as F1 from the little I've seen..IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:01 pm

I can't guess between Blake and Garrett, yet. I'll have a better idea how I feel after I see Blake's first 1on1. Becca has always reminded me of Des. There was no turning back after that first date until there was. I'm just thinking of the mindset here as the journey began. I thought Becca was smitten with Garrett but I also felt she was a bit tipsy during the concert. I can't compare the two public dates because Blake had to share her with Betty Who, pretty much. Becca had two people on that date, so to speak she was very fond of. As the night wore on, Blake (and his family) became her sole focus but we didn't get to see that part of the date. Blake seems a bit more shy and sort of in over his head(nervous) with all that is going on around him when he's thinking. But in the few still shots I've seen where he seems lost in the moment, he looks as happy as her. I'm not sure her smile could get any bigger. No, I have no idea who I think F1 is just yet. I can guess who the participants may be that last day, though.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zileiram Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:30 pm

If she was tipsy then is hard to know because i dont act the same when im tipsy

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee