SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zileiram Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:56 pm

I just saw the video in RS twitter of becca and garret’s hometown date. They look so in love. I will be surprise if he doesn’t win. Jmo

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:20 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I can't guess between Blake and Garrett, yet. I'll have a better idea how I feel after I see Blake's first 1on1. Becca has always reminded me of Des. There was no turning back after that first date until there was. I'm just thinking of the mindset here as the journey began. I thought Becca was smitten with Garrett but I also felt she was a bit tipsy during the concert. I can't compare the two public dates because Blake had to share her with Betty Who, pretty much. Becca had two people on that date, so to speak she was very fond of. As the night wore on, Blake (and his family) became her sole focus but we didn't get to see that part of the date. Blake seems a bit more shy and sort of in over his head(nervous) with all that is going on around him when he's thinking. But in the few still shots I've seen where he seems lost in the moment, he looks as happy as her. I'm not sure her smile could get any bigger. No, I have no idea who I think F1 is just yet. I can guess who the  participants may be  that last day, though.  

you have the same curio as mine, mp!..i am still on my project to dissect Blake's first 1:1 (may dropping it off sometime later). I may be onto something. He got the storyline of helping her get back get up again. Apparently his first date involving the memoirs of Becca's exes. I think Becca in the black gear pic was a sort of paint ball activities where they demolish the memoirs of the exes (my guess is Ross and Arie, both have appeared on screen) as the target laugh out loud.

To me, this kinda explain why B-B connection seems to be kept intact throughout the season up to the Bahamas footage where we have seen them being quite intimate. That first date seems to allow Becca to open up to him, and laying a good foundation for their emotional connection due to its theme.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:49 pm

Okay. It's elimination day! Who do you think is getting eliminated and why?

I think Jason will be eliminated because his date was a week ago, so the other 3 guys are fresh on her mind. Becca also seemed less intimate with him than she was with Garrett/Blake.

I want Colton to be eliminated, because I personally think he has shady motives for being on the show. If he is eliminated, he's going straight to Paradise IMO.  (Top 3 is more Bachelor-territory)

I wonder which guy got the "not ready for marriage" storyline. I can see all four receiving it to some degree to be honest. Guess we won't know until we watch it.

If Blake is eliminated I would be shocked. Apparently Becca really was surprised, so I think that date went positively for them. But, if he is eliminated, he's going to Paradise IMO.

I would also be very, very surprised if Garrett is eliminated.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:53 pm

I think Colton is going. Whoever is the F4 is who they're going to want on BiP and he's the most BiP material out of the four guys IMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:13 pm

I've looked back at what we've seen from the HTD's and IMO, I feel that Garrett is her F1 and she already knows this. It was mentioned on reddit that she did tell the crowd that he got her FIR. IMO, if she still didn't feel strongly for him, she wouldn't have mentioned it.

Watching her date with Blake, I got the feeling that she was way more excited about the performance than she was Blake and that she was kissing him to put on the show (just like she did with Leo... she knows to make it look good). At one point, she had to pull his hands to put them on her. He was just standing behind her, not touching her. I do think she likes him, he's just not her F1.

Now, this is where I am starting to think differently. I always figured that Blake would be in the F2. But, I'm now thinking that he might be her F3 and the next lead. No, I don't think she will take Colton to the F2 though... I think it will be Jason! F4 will be Colton who is headed to BIP. Although Jason and Colton could trade places. (Colton could still go on BIP as F2, they just wouldn't promote him). What I am thinking though is that she will take someone to the F2 that it will be easier for her to let go at that time and IMO that is Jason.

I could be all wrong though but this scenario would not surprise me.

For me looking at the video's, between Jason and Colton, I saw more with Jason. I think she was just going through the motions with Colton.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1646190589

In the end, whoever she chooses, I hope that she ends up with her soul mate... someone that will cherish her (and vice versa) and that as a couple they will have a very long and happy life!

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:51 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I've looked back at what we've seen from the HTD's and IMO, I feel that Garrett is her F1 and she already knows this. It was mentioned on reddit that she did tell the crowd that he got her FIR. IMO, if she still didn't feel strongly for him, she wouldn't have mentioned it.

Watching her date with Blake, I got the feeling that she was way more excited about the performance than she was Blake and that she was kissing him to put on the show (just like she did with Leo... she knows to make it look good). At one point, she had to pull his hands to put them on her. He was just standing behind her, not touching her. I do think she likes him, he's just not her F1.

Now, this is where I am starting to think differently.  I always figured that Blake would be in the F2. But, I'm now thinking that he might be her F3 and the next lead.  No, I don't think she will take Colton to the F2 though... I think it will be Jason!  F4 will be Colton who is headed to BIP.  Although Jason and Colton could trade places. (Colton could still go on BIP as F2, they just wouldn't promote him).  What I am thinking though is that she will take someone to the F2 that it will be easier for her to let go at that time and IMO that is Jason.

For me looking at the video's, between Jason and Colton, I saw more with Jason.  I think she was just going through the motions with Colton.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1646190589

In the end, whoever she chooses, I hope that she ends up with her soul mate... someone that will cherish her (and vice versa) and that as a couple they will have a very long and happy life!
I agree with you. From  the glimpses of her journey we have seen - Garrett stands out as the most affectionate with her- he pulls her in for those kisses. He seems really taken with her and both their faces glow when together. I believe though she has more of a connection to Jason then we have seen. Becca has 3 tattoos from my understanding- all of a spiritual nature. I noticed Jason's cross he was wearing in the one picture of them.(Notice the tattoo on Becca's hand.) Blake is very handsome and sweet but I did not see the same passion as with Garrett. The little we saw of Colton was like a shopping trip with someone on a first date or a acquaintance. I got the impression that for the sake of the cameras Becca put her arm around him.  Little things say a lot. Do you think Becca will relocate? Long distance relationships are very hard to hold on to. There will be a lot of drama. Hope we get some of the real love story too.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:32 pm

I think the only guy for sure safe for tonight’s rose ceremony is Garrett. I’d say Blake is probably 2nd safest. And this is were I don’t know who will go home. I think it’s between Jason and Colton. To us it might make the most sense and seem like to most obvious option that Colton is getting eliminated but that might not be what Becca is thinking. I’d say as of right now I bet Colton is getting eliminated at F4 and if it’s not Colton getting eliminated I think it will be Jason instead.
Garrett F1
Blake F2
Jason/Colton toss up for F3 and F4

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:00 pm

All of the remaining F4 have already been put in their place of elimination as per many bits of info received over the years. Most recently Kaitlyn admitting she wanted Nick eliminated at F3 but wasn't allowed to.

They have their potential next Bachelor in mind and they'll edit him to make sure he is a favourite.

Becca has had no problem showing PDA with all F4 IMHO. She appeared to have more chemistry with Garrett on his 1:1 date but as far as HTD's they all seem the same to me, touching, holding hands, kissing.

It depends on what Colton's storyboard consists of. I wouldn't be surprised if he's F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:02 pm

I think the relocation question is a good one, whether it’s Becca or her F1 who does it.  It’s probably a question Becca is seriously considering.  I doubt she wants to do long distance.

Becca seems willing to relocate since she was reportedly house shopping with Arie in Scottsdale and trying to decide what to do with her place in Minneapolis.  She can do tech PR in any major city I think, if that’s what she wants to continue.

Jason is a corporate banker in Seattle and was just promoted I think.  KeyBank isn’t in Minnesota, so unless he switches banks or careers, I doubt he’s ready to move.

Blake is a sales rep for Coors Beer.  I imagine he could be based in Minneapolis and would be willing to move.

Colton.  What does he do?  I’m serious.  If he’s keen on entertainment, he’s gonna stay in LA, just like Nick.  I don’t think he’s moving to Minneapolis.

Garrett is a surgical technology consultant.  I imagine he could do that in Minneapolis. But, he appears to be really close to his family, so moving further away might be hard for him.

I could see Becca moving to Seattle (Jason) or Denver (Blake). Probably not LA (Colton) or Reno (Garrett).  

JMOAA
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:51 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I've looked back at what we've seen from the HTD's and IMO, I feel that Garrett is her F1 and she already knows this. It was mentioned on reddit that she did tell the crowd that he got her FIR. IMO, if she still didn't feel strongly for him, she wouldn't have mentioned it.

Now, this is where I am starting to think differently.  I always figured that Blake would be in the F2. But, I'm now thinking that he might be her F3 and the next lead.  No, I don't think she will take Colton to the F2 though... I think it will be Jason!  F4 will be Colton who is headed to BIP.  Although Jason and Colton could trade places. (Colton could still go on BIP as F2, they just wouldn't promote him).  What I am thinking though is that she will take someone to the F2 that it will be easier for her to let go at that time and IMO that is Jason.

For me looking at the video's, between Jason and Colton, I saw more with Jason.  I think she was just going through the motions with Colton.

...I like the way you think @havadrpepper :yes:
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:33 pm

I am being optimistic but I think if true love is there, if they want to give the relationship a try, moving /relocation should not be a problem, IMO. Look at Bryan, he was labeled a mama’s boy and never lived out side of Florida, but he’s willing to move to Dallas and they seem to do great now.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:49 pm

I don't think Becca would have an issue moving... she was going to move for Arie. For all we know, maybe she has a sweet deal with her employer that she can work from home so it wouldn't matter where she lived. She also traveled for her job so she could still do that no matter where she is.

From looking at her IG, it appears she loves being outside in nature, especially near lakes. I would think both Reno and Denver would appeal to her since both are near national forests.

And, in the case she was not the one to move, I could totally see Garrett loving Minnesota! Lots of fishing places to explore giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee