SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:36 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I think the relocation question is a good one, whether it’s Becca or her F1 who does it.  It’s probably a question Becca is seriously considering.  I doubt she wants to do long distance.

Becca seems willing to relocate since she was reportedly house shopping with Arie in Scottsdale and trying to decide what to do with her place in Minneapolis.  She can do tech PR in any major city I think, if that’s what she wants to continue.

Jason is a corporate banker in Seattle and was just promoted I think.  KeyBank isn’t in Minnesota, so unless he switches banks or careers, I doubt he’s ready to move.

Blake is a sales rep for Coors Beer.  I imagine he could be based in Minneapolis and would be willing to move.

Colton.  What does he do?  I’m serious.  If he’s keen on entertainment, he’s gonna stay in LA, just like Nick.  I don’t think he’s moving to Minneapolis.

Garrett is a surgical technology consultant.  I imagine he could do that in Minneapolis.  But, he appears to be really close to his family, so moving further away might be hard for him.

I could see Becca moving to Seattle (Jason) or Denver (Blake). Probably not LA (Colton) or Reno (Garrett).  

JMOAA
Thank you. I found this very interesting. If she was going to move for Arie then surely she would for the one she has fallen for. Do not understand though- why not Reno?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:44 pm

@just me Reno’s a nice city.  I just don’t know if there’s enough happening in Reno for Becca.  But if Garrett’s happening there, that just might be enough. Hugesmile

I don’t remember.  Where does his ex-wife live?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:49 pm

I hope they go somewhere good for overnights.

Per RS, Garrett and Becca visited his high school and family farm yesterday.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:04 pm

alwaystulips wrote:@just me Reno’s a nice city.  I just don’t know if there’s enough happening in Reno for Becca.  But if Garrett’s happening there, that just might be enough. Hugesmile

I don’t remember.  Where does his ex-wife live?
I do not think anyone said. Just that they went to college together in Nevada.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:44 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I don't think Becca would have an issue moving... she was going to move for Arie. For all we know, maybe she has a sweet deal with her employer that she can work from home so it wouldn't matter where she lived.  She also traveled for her job so she could still do that no matter where she is.

From looking at her IG, it appears she loves being outside in nature, especially near lakes. I would think both Reno and Denver would appeal to her since both are near national forests.

And, in the case she was not the one to move, I could totally see Garrett loving Minnesota!  Lots of fishing places to explore giggling

Yes Minnesota!!!! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1176891977
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:56 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I've looked back at what we've seen from the HTD's and IMO, I feel that Garrett is her F1 and she already knows this. It was mentioned on reddit that she did tell the crowd that he got her FIR. IMO, if she still didn't feel strongly for him, she wouldn't have mentioned it.

Watching her date with Blake, I got the feeling that she was way more excited about the performance than she was Blake and that she was kissing him to put on the show (just like she did with Leo... she knows to make it look good). At one point, she had to pull his hands to put them on her. He was just standing behind her, not touching her. I do think she likes him, he's just not her F1.

Now, this is where I am starting to think differently.  I always figured that Blake would be in the F2. But, I'm now thinking that he might be her F3 and the next lead.  No, I don't think she will take Colton to the F2 though... I think it will be Jason!  F4 will be Colton who is headed to BIP.  Although Jason and Colton could trade places. (Colton could still go on BIP as F2, they just wouldn't promote him).  What I am thinking though is that she will take someone to the F2 that it will be easier for her to let go at that time and IMO that is Jason.

I could be all wrong though but this scenario would not surprise me.

For me looking at the video's, between Jason and Colton, I saw more with Jason.  I think she was just going through the motions with Colton.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1646190589

In the end, whoever she chooses, I hope that she ends up with her soul mate... someone that will cherish her (and vice versa) and that as a couple they will have a very long and happy life!

These are excellent points, and I must say you have me convinced!

4 - Colton (to Paradise/Bachelor)
3 - Blake (Bachelor/Paradise)
2 - Jason (easier to let go at the end)
1 - Garrett (usual Bachelorette archetype of FIR = F1 / knowing her final pick early-on)

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:24 pm

Hmm i don’t know. I really think jason could go home tonight then colton. Just because colton had a episode 7 date along with garrett and blake who seem like the front runners.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:31 pm

1funnyfish wrote:These are excellent points, and I must say you have me convinced!

4 - Colton (to Paradise/Bachelor)
3 - Blake (Bachelor/Paradise)
2 - Jason (easier to let go at the end)
1 - Garrett (usual Bachelorette archetype of FIR = F1 / knowing her final pick early-on)

Not trying to convince you... just posted some things I was thinking.

Like I said, I could be ALL wrong!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:57 pm

After HT's, I am thinking this

F4 Colton
F3 Jason
F2/F1 toss up between Blake and Garrett.....see great potential for either to be F1

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:05 pm

can't wait to see who's back on instagram tonight or tomorrow morning laugh out loud

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:05 pm

itsamanda wrote:Hmm i don’t know. I really think jason could go home tonight then colton. Just because colton had a episode 7 date along with garrett and blake who seem like the front runners.
I agree with the dates order if Colton goes home tonight he will be the first guy that got an episode 5 and 7 one on dates that doesn’t make top 3. I think Colton is the most chance of being sent home but I think Jason could be going also so it’s a toss up between those two for me.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:20 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:snipped..
I agree with the dates order if Colton goes home tonight he will be the first guy that got an episode 5 and 7 one on dates that doesn’t make top 3. I think Colton is the most chance of being sent home but I think Jason could be going also so it’s a toss up between those two for me.

That's one of the reason's I think he may be F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee