SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 14, 2018 12:19 am

It could be a possibility that Garrett's family knew he was in the final 2 but wasn't sure he was engaged or not so they could be liking the pictures just to like them and not aware of the ending
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Mon May 14, 2018 5:22 am

Garrett’s brother just liked a picture of Becca on bachelorette_becca IG page 9 hrs ago.. might or might not mean anything . Just thought i’d Update status.
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon May 14, 2018 7:13 am

Garrett's brother is not just liking photos from that account but also follows bachelorette_becca and that account is following him as well. His account is private so He must be ok wiith this Becca fan account viewing his personal photos. No idea when they started following eachother but it looks like he started liking photos around hometownsZ

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 7:43 am

FMG2015 wrote:Garrett's brother is not just liking photos from that account but also follows bachelorette_becca and that account is following him as well. His account is private so He must be ok wiith this Becca fan account viewing  his personal photos. No idea when they started following eachother but it looks like he started liking photos around hometownsZ

I would be surprised if Garrett isn’t F1.  I would think all of the F3 and Becca’s family know  by now.  Why would he like pictures if Becca had chosen either Blake or Jason?  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon May 14, 2018 8:16 am

If you scroll through the comments on those IG pages that he likes are comments made by people re Garrett’s Gun link. If he likes the page surely he wld read the comments. IMO the fam prob realised and informed G. Also one of the pics on that link has Garrett taking a picture of him and Becca with a phone. This was in Utah. So obviously the absolute no phone usage is questionable IMO. It cld have been a handlers phone but still.. I will try to upload picture on Garretts link
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Mon May 14, 2018 8:33 am

sportsgirl wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Garrett's brother is not just liking photos from that account but also follows bachelorette_becca and that account is following him as well. His account is private so He must be ok wiith this Becca fan account viewing  his personal photos. No idea when they started following eachother but it looks like he started liking photos around hometownsZ

I would be surprised if Garrett isn’t F1.  I would think all of the F3 and Becca’s family know  by now.  Why would he like pictures if Becca had chosen either Blake or Jason?  JMO.

Because Becca gave Garrett an opportunity to be next Bachelor?
I agree Garrett is likely F1. These likes make the chances of him being F1 higher but I also feel there are many other possibilities.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 14, 2018 8:37 am

It would be kinda lame if Garrett's brother liking images of Becca is what spoils the season. Lol

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon May 14, 2018 8:48 am

1funnyfish wrote:It would be kinda lame if Garrett's brother liking images of Becca is what spoils the season. Lol
The leads can’t even keep the ending a secret (Katelyn, Rachel) so I can’t fault the siblings. I wish all of these people would stay off social media but it’s not gonna happen.
That said, the “likes” aren’t conclusive enough to predict F1, imo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 14, 2018 9:18 am

philphan wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:It would be kinda lame if Garrett's brother liking images of Becca is what spoils the season. Lol
The leads can’t even keep the ending a secret (Katelyn, Rachel) so I can’t fault the siblings. I wish all of these people would stay off social media but it’s not gonna happen.
That said, the “likes” aren’t conclusive enough to predict F1, imo.

Agreed. I will say though that Blake's family has also liked images of Becca since FRC, they've just been on Twitter.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 14, 2018 10:58 am

cookielover12 wrote:It could be a possibility that Garrett's family knew he was in the final 2 but wasn't sure he was engaged or not so they could be liking the pictures just to like them and not aware of the ending

It's also possible that it's just that they really liked Becca from his HTD and don't have hard feelings or they didn't know the outcome at that time. Families on SM can often confuse things, especially when the lead's family likes posts about the f2. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon May 14, 2018 11:08 am

Speaking for myself, i've got burned badly in the past, because of the F2 and F2's family likes on SM. From the top off my head: Nick 1.0, Becca Tilley. I skipped Jojo season, yet vaguely remember, wasn't Robby's family gung ho on SM as well?laugh out loud...so i don't put much stock in  it anymore.

I have seen Momma Murray level of F1 family LOL, and i also have seen (and gotta give mad props for) the Siegfrieds who kept it low-key, even on a mega foiler season, where Chris was deemed as a brokenhearted F2/F3 all season long :Chris: .  
Hence ITA that its not conclusive. But that just me and MO.

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon May 14, 2018 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 14, 2018 11:31 am

I tried to figure out the timing of the original like around the FRC last week, however not knowing exactly what time Garrett's brother liked the post, or the exact time of the FRC, for me it doesn't confirm exactly. He could have known from the spoilers that Garrett was in the F2 and it was the day of the FRC therefore liked the post.

Here's how I figured it out, it's confusing. laugh out loud Total speculation and not factual.

If the FRC was Thursday, sunset I believe someone, sorry forget who figured out sunset was around 6pm which would be 9am Eastern Thursday May 10. Garretts brother liked a post around 9pm? if it was posted a couple of hours ago and he liked it already, it would have been 6am Friday May 11th Maldives time after the FRC.

From what we know of past season's, they take pictures, and party till early morning hours. Did they call family right away? If they did and Garrett's brother knew the outcome assuming Garrett was the F1, he didn't like the post until roughly 12 hours later but it wasn't posted until around 9pm Thursday. Did they wait till they got home to tell family, we don't know.

The link on Garrett's profile was deleted sometime between 10:30pm Eastern May 10th (7am Friday Maldives) and 10am May 11th Eastern when it was noticed.(1pm Friday May 11 Maldives) FRC May 10th 6pm Maldives time, would be May 10th 9am Thursday. Either way it was removed after the FRC.

Thu May 10, 2018 11:11 pm
star_D wrote:Garrett's brother liked a picture of Becca posted just a few hours ago.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BimMJukFibf/?taken-by=bachelorette_becca
His account is private, and I don't follow him. But you can check who liked the pictures by search his username  - jay11sticks
If they called their family about the result, I would say the chance of Garrett being F1 is high
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4754p336-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-f1-f4-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee