SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:19 am

I admit that I haven’t been reading much of the contestants threads, but I’m curious as to why Ryan is pegged as being in the F4 since we have only seen their meet and greet so far.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:26 am

sanlee088 wrote:I admit that I haven’t been reading much of the contestants threads, but I’m curious as to why Ryan is pegged as being in the F4 since we have only seen their meet and greet so far.

- because he has a pet pig named Bobby..that might be an interesting highlight of HTD episode. (ala Kendall's taxidermy laugh out loud IMO)
- he has a thing for sailing, that might attractive for the producers to tell also.
- he had tonz of chemistry with BK at the MnG that might take him goes far (personal and biased opinion of mine giggling )

just IMO from my POV. Smiley

ETA.article on Bobby https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4703p96-ryan-peterson-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=ryan (credit : @Maya)

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2013/10/02/bobby-the-pig-boston-facebook/

this crack me up Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698 "“Dad won’t tell me what bacon is, I just know I’m not allowed to eat it. He says I’ll understand when I’m older.".

IMO Ryan sounds have a great sense of humor. I hope its matched with BK's. Girlfriend wants someone to make her laugh ! Praying

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
IA totally with this comment, especially the fact that he too was engaged as was Becca I'm sure they will share that experience with each other.

To me he was overly hot and heavy on that date, which I think will continue through out the season. I can see him as the next bach.

SeekAny wrote:I agree. There’s a reason why they had Garrettt attend the date that would have all the pictures and video. FIR guy, someone who clearly has a ton of chemistry with Becca. But to me this means he’ll be the in your face guy who people think she will pick but there’s going to be a slow burn love of your life kinda of guy that will ultimately be the final 1. That’s my guess. I do think both Garrett and Ryan will be in the final 4. Don’t know enough about the others to decid the last two spots yet.

yes Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1377737533

@GuardianAngel i too think at first he basically has the same back story as BK, that is failed engagement. But actually RS corrected his spoiler and confirmed that Garrett actually was married to his long-time GF (5-7 yrs?) for about 6 months. There was an engagement prior to the marriage, of course, yet no info on how long the engagement was before they finally had gotten married. His honesty of his back story might scored him the FIR i would guess?

so, IMO, technically he is a divorcee...which makes me think that it could also very be the occurring theme for next season TB, if MF's plan A of presenting an Athlete falls out. Have we had a hot divorced guy with no kids before?...i don't think so.(SCMIIW)..the last one was Jason, with a kid. So Garrett might fits the bill as "a new face presenting a new theme".

all JMHO

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 am

The members here sleuthed and found marriage certificate and divorce registry (I'm not sure the proper term of it) for Garrett, so his "backstory" was known here from that same day that his name came up and he got his own thread. The 4-ep. concert date and the video material doesn't paint the F1 spot, but TPTB maybe can surprise us (even tho' they never did in the past, so who am I kiddin?)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:59 am

My premature f4 guess in no order is Garrett, Ryan, Blake and Colton. I can see Garrett being the f2 who has a lot of chemistry with the lead based on the concert pics & videos. I also already see the storyline with them trying to fool us with their chemistry and the FIR but I'm not falling for it laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:08 am

@happygolucky..i must have missed those!..thanks for the additional info bestbud!

@ThankMeLater...IKR? Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698 ...i learned my lessons the hard way..as i always tend to root for the F2s on past seasons (Arie, Nick (twice! cantstopl ) to name a few ). I am adamant to not be fooled easily this season... Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:08 am

@sanlee088 it seems that in Rachel's season when she had 4 guys presented at ATFR, 2 of them turned out to be F4 and F3 ... so it was a "safe bet" to say that from 5 guys Becca met at ATFR 2 could potentially be in F1-F4 ... n°5 Blake (with the horse) had 1st 1:1 date, so he has a chance ... and n°3 Ryan (with the banjo) had a got "connection" IMO with Becca, so he has a chance too, guy n°2 and 4 were already eliminated episode 1, guy n°1 might be eliminated soon (if he isn't already)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:10 am

Bob G. (Blob) had been divorced with no kids.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:17 am

@Kashathediva  thanks! so it's been done before... giggling

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:36 am

Garrett is the only contestant i see getting into f4-F1. Just based on what I have seen of him so far. Ryan and Becca had some cuteness going on at ATFR but a lot can happen during actual filming. Same goes for Blake.
Okay maybe Ryan gets an F4-F1 spot too but idk about Blake and Colton. Maybe Blake and Colton make the best fit for f4-f3 when compared to the rest of the guys ??? Don’t know but we’ll see.
Maybe the producers are keeping Ryan around to make him our next bachelor. I’m prett sure they’ve noticed he is quite liked
All Jmo

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:02 pm

I’m so curious, how staged and fake is this show really if the producers are apparently picking her dates for her and seem to already know who they want in the F4? For them to have 2 of her F4 already shown in ATFR and KNOW that from the get go? How? Unless it’s staged. Do they strongly “suggest” to her that she picks certain people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:31 pm

They have to plan dates and locations ahead of time. That's simple budgeting and logistics. They start planning for these type things generally a season before. There is probably some flexibility there, but it's not like production decides a week before they are going to the Caribbean or SE Asia. Those things are planned months ahead of time. They need promotional freebies in exchange for advertising. 
TPTB do suggest keeping certain cast for ______ time to follow particular storylines. It's not a simple "ok, there are 25 cast here pick who you want". Suggestions are made and it comes down to which battles are worth fighting for.  The same goes for certain cast wanting to leave on their own if production is not ready for their departure. 
I have heard repeatedly the lead is aware the first night at the M&G who their top 4-6 contenders are. 
Remember extensive psych testing has already been done on the lab rats  er cast, so to place 2 or 3 more normal cast at the ATFR would be easy and more of a shoe-in than the guy who is a total nut.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee