SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:28 pm

RS also noted that the individual date today involves bob sledding. Last Friday's date was a 5 on 5 football game.

I am seeing a definite theme for the season. Everything has to do with sports including a large number of contestants. Maybe this is the "stranger" thing RM talked about.

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:30 pm

I hope she likes these kind of dates. I think I would be staying at home reading.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:38 pm

RS also posted this:

Also last week there was some pretty major drama that went down that I’m still trying to get all the information on. I know who it involves and the basics of it, but there are a few questions I don’t have answers to that I want to find out before revealing it. But yeah, like any season, definitely some people there with questionable motives. This is nothing new. But it manifested itself and became a big storyline, so it’s something that Becca had to deal with. I will let you know what it is when I get the full details behind it.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:39 pm

Beep Beep Beep goes the Becca bus.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:46 pm

I don't think Becca is being thrown under the bus here. Most likely, IMO, it's someone with a girlfriend back home and Becca will get her big "GTFO" moment like those that dealt with this before and will have everyone cheering for her. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:55 pm

Aria wrote:I don't think Becca is being thrown under the bus here. Most likely, IMO, it's someone with a girlfriend back home and Becca will get her big "GTFO" moment like those that dealt with this before and will have everyone cheering for her. IMO.

Well she’s missing someone else who has a girl waiting for him back home bc he’s still 100% there.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:58 pm

How many seasons have we seen in the first few episodes bringing up "right reasons", having the Bette in tears, to then show "her strength"  guys turning against each other "because they shouldn't be playing with the girl's heart" ... like in Des' season ... there was "villain" Ben from ep. 2 till his 2on1 when he was sent home and in episode 3 there was a girlfriend who came to confront the boyfriend on the show.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:00 pm

If this the same one there is still a bridal registry listed for Garrett Yrigoyen and Kayla Cunningham 2015 in Nevada. Yrigoyen is an unusual last name so I would guess it’s him.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:10 pm

Aria wrote:I don't think Becca is being thrown under the bus here. Most likely, IMO, it's someone with a girlfriend back home and Becca will get her big "GTFO" moment like those that dealt with this before and will have everyone cheering for her. IMO.

Didn't MF tweet #rightreasons last week as well before a rose ceremony?

It is either someone with a girlfriend back home or the other guys calling out someone that is there to further their career in some way

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:12 pm

Rolly wrote:If this the same one there is still a bridal registry listed for Garrett Yrigoyen and Kayla Cunningham 2015 in Nevada. Yrigoyen is an unusual last name so I would guess it’s him.

RS said he was engaged back in 2015. Doesn't mean he is still engaged since that was 3 years ago. IMO an old bridal registry doesn't mean a lot since someone on last season still had one out there that was more recent than that.

I am of the generation that did not use online bridal registries so I don't know how they work. Do people not delete them if they break up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:15 pm

@Aria
There appears to be numerous athmeats, numerous men younger than 27, numerous men there promoting a modeling hobby, numerous men there for issues other than Becca. To me that is a bus load of men. 
Men there for Becca seem to be on a very short short bus. 
Granted all it takes is one, but hopefully she will want one.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:17 pm

@havadrpepper  No. It's time consuming if there is not a "delete" button on the site. Many don't have that delete button. 
Then you get people who might send a gift after the wedding date for whatever reason.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55