SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:22 am

I think this is a better match than the other Garrett. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Joy15 Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:25 am

Rolly wrote:@garrett_wj  on Twitter has this been posted?

great!! Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 1377737533 its definitely him IMO

https://twitter.com/garrett_wj

https://twitter.com/garrett_wj/with_replies

https://twitter.com/garrett_wj/status/973696603243581440

interesting that his last tweet was right before filming :yes:  interesting

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 ShRUDZT4_400x400

(his profile pic on twitter )

he seems like a normal guy full of potential and achievements. BK girlfriend, you better not disappoint me! laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:30 am

Joy15 wrote:
Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 13380910

When asked about the FIR guy on reddit being average or plain, one of the posters said this:

I wouldn't say he's average or plain. But he did blend in with the other white beefy dudes

From this photo, I have a suspicion that he could hold his own in the "beefy" dude category.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:53 am

yep. i think by process of elimination there really is only one candidate for the eligible FIR on DB date as described by the reddit posters, and that is Garrett IMO.

at first i was kinda bummed that it was not Ryan. But now i'm kinda glad that at least its not Colton laugh out loud. I dig this Garrett guy...he has amazing qualities from what i learn so far (not to mention cute to the max laugh out loud).  I can only hope once he opens his mouth i still can dig him... Praying giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:09 am

IDK I think #8 on the dodgeball date looks more like Mike and Mike is the FIR recipient like @ReneeM suggested in another thread ...

I’m unsure which Garrett is on the show but this one’s eyebrows look to match more vs. the other’s

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:12 am

havadrpepper wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 13380910

When asked about the FIR guy on reddit being average or plain, one of the posters said this:

I wouldn't say he's average or plain. But he did blend in with the other white beefy dudes

From this photo, I have a suspicion that he could hold his own in the "beefy" dude category.

I like him. I like him a lot. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:14 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:IDK I think #8 on the dodgeball date looks more like Mike and Mike is the FIR recipient like @ReneeM suggested in another thread ...

I’m unsure which Garrett is on the show but this one’s eyebrows look to match more vs. the other’s

I am also unsure as to whether it is Garrett or Mike that is FIR guy. This Garrett does match #8 more than the other and as I said above, I believe he could hold his own as a beefy dude. But, until we know who Mike is I won't say that he is FIR guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:40 am

@Rolly @Joy15 clapping! clapping!

Great job!!

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Captu175

http://www.justjared.com/tags/the-bachelorette/

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Captu176

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGfTAWNjbZm/?taken-by=1776vc

I think the nose and the ears are the same along with the sideburns that runs into scruff.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:22 am

Joy15 wrote:yep. i think by process of elimination there really is only one candidate for the eligible FIR on DB date as described by the reddit posters, and that is Garrett IMO.

at first i was kinda bummed that it was not Ryan. But now i'm kinda glad that at least its not Colton laugh out loud. I dig this Garrett guy...he has amazing qualities from what i learn so far (not to mention cute to the max laugh out loud).  I can only hope once he opens his mouth i still can dig him... Praying giggling

...I am digging this post thumbsup

wine Here’s to hoping this gentleman turns out to be all that and more!!
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:48 am

I do think he looks like a match, but I personally would not by any stretch of the imagination categorize him as "beefy". He looks like a nice fit guy, but beefy he is not...and that is a good thing IMO. Too many bulked, up football dudes for my taste. Give me a nicely toned guy any day. No bulging veins popping off of biceps for this girl.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:55 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:IDK I think #8 on the dodgeball date looks more like Mike and Mike is the FIR recipient like @ReneeM suggested in another thread ...

#8 on the dodge-ball date looks like a side-view of Ryan Peterson to me.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:18 pm

just me wrote:

#8 on the dodge-ball date looks like a side-view of Ryan Peterson to me.

Ryan is #10 on the dodge-ball date

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+8
TheWrongReasons
Kashathediva
Rolly
Joy15
XQZME