SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:15 pm

@Joy15 clapping! Nice job on finding another Garrett!! He's looks more like the one in the MF pics to me. The shape of his face especially in the linkedin pic.

Joy15 wrote:the Garrett mystery guy intrigued me  giggling . Found Garrett Johnson on Linkedin.Director of growth and Strategy at Union ( a start-up company). Can someone pls bring over his profile from Linkedin? i had troubles signing in rn . But he is there in a younger and longer hair version of him..laugh out loud

i think he could be the one with green band unID guy on Dodgeball Date. No luck yet on IG and FB. Luckily, he got mentioned several times on twitter.

CO founder of a startup company called 1776.

https://twitter.com/search?q=garrett%20johnson%201776&src=typd

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** CrrwHuGWgAAge12

esp here and here :

https://twitter.com/search?q=garrett%20johnson%201776&src=typd  (an enlarged pic from this angle of this face would be so helpful to compare with the snippet we have of DB date IMO)

he does look like the unID guy on DB date to me (supposed FIR ?). the shape of the ear, eyebrows, jaw, nose and hair color could be match IMO.

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Name610

credit: @star_D

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 51eab3f4a83f00122a433f3c3ecb4836

credit : @AllAboutLove

from : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4716p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-sleuthed-information-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

i'll let you guys dig deeper about this guy. had to skip out shortly  Praying .

He may or may not be on the show. but if he is not..i have enjoyed his cute face immensely..he is so my type!  giggling

jupiterxo wrote:Wow! That really does look like him! I think he might be a winner as in the actual Garrett. How on earth are y’all so good at finding these guys laugh out loud. Hugesmile

SeekAny wrote:Look at his linked in profile, he’s a cutie! I think this Garrett is a better match than the other.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/garrett-johnson-80959355

I like his job, seems like a good fit for Becca. He’s involved in tech start ups, she’s in PR for tech. His profile shows that he worked on a political campaign and has a dual degree in political science and history. Bet they’d have a lot in common to talk about. She needs someone interesting like this! I like what I see.

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Cbe84310

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 97b16e10

jupiterxo wrote:Have any of the contestants posted on SM yet since the last RC? I’m wondering what’s taking so long. I wanna know who got kicked off.

I wonder if it’s possible that the 18 that MF tweeted was actually a picture of the ones left AFTER the RC for that day. Didn’t someone say the RC was early in the day? So there could be 18 left right now at this moment.

lovelaughgrace wrote:i dont know how to bring the link from instagram, but go to 1776vc on instagram, search on the followers and a person named garrett j popped up. maybe it is him??

jupiterxo wrote:
lovelaughgrace wrote:i dont know how to bring the link from instagram, but go to 1776vc on instagram, search on the followers and a person named garrett j popped up. maybe it is him??

Maybe! Too bad he’s covering his face. Someone follow him!

havadrpepper wrote:
jupiterxo wrote:Have any of the contestants posted on SM yet since the last RC? I’m wondering what’s taking so long. I wanna know who got kicked off.

I wonder if it’s possible that the 18 that MF tweeted was actually a picture of the ones left AFTER the RC for that day. Didn’t someone say the RC was early in the day? So there could be 18 left right now at this moment.

It very well could be that the ones that were eliminated were ones that we have no SM information for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by SeekAny Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:19 pm

I gotta say I think he’s our guy and I’m so excited because he seems so interesting and great as a potential for Becca.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:22 pm

@lovelaughgrace wrote:
i dont know how to bring the link from instagram, but go to 1776vc on instagram, search on the followers and a person named garrett j popped up. maybe it is him??

What is the exact username?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:26 pm

gwj26

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:50 am

He looks way better in that first pic, imo. I much prefer his hair there plus he looks more like the right guy with the shorter hair. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:58 am

If he is truly our guy, I see a lot of potential to be a F1 :yes:

I bet RS is pulling his hair out right about now as our super sluethers are beating him up, down, left, and right in finding Becca's guys giggling
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:11 am

SeekAny wrote:I gotta say I think he’s our guy and I’m so excited because he seems so interesting and great as a potential for Becca.

me two! i am just happy that finally i have a real horse in the race!  giggling

XQZME wrote:If he is truly our guy, I see a lot of potential to be a F1 :yes:

I bet RS is pulling his hair out right about now as our super sluethers are beating him up, down, left, and right in finding Becca's guys giggling

giggling  i am wishing hard that he is our actual Garrett, and supposedly got the FIR. So far i like what i learn about him and kinda invested in him already.....#silly giggling Praying

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:17 am

Thanks for the teamwork everyone!  goteam  This Garrett reminds me of this guy ::Chris:   laugh out loud

and Thanks to @GuardianAngel for creating this thread .

jupiterxo wrote:gwj26

yes TY for the heads up. I do think that is his IG account.

just in case...dropping this here for further reference

As of March 27-set to private

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Garret10

https://www.instagram.com/gwj26/

been dying to stalk his twitter account..but no luck so far hmmm . Hopefully someone can find it for me Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:18 am

Not much to play with...

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Week_110

but pulling out all of this cutie pie's pics won't hurt, i guess?... Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 3806527698

https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=1776%20garrett%20johnson

1.Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** CzCPW1OXEAEskWN

2.Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** C40QquGXUAAsIDk

3.Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** C40QquFWIAAzZhJ

4.Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** C40QquEWcAAPh8f

5.Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** B8YEiwLIAAAKqcO

pic no 3,4 and 5  are the best match with #8 guy IMO as you can see the ear and nose shape clearly
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:27 am

I like this guy and he seems he could be someone Becca might be attracted to. He is politically engaged, does charity work and being a cutie doesn’t hurt. I can’t wait to find out more about him. Is there video in any of the resources found?

@Joy15 great job!!! clapping!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:46 am

Rolly wrote:I like this guy and he seems he could be someone Becca might be attracted to. He is politically engaged, does charity work and being a cutie doesn’t hurt. I can’t wait to find out more about him. Is there video in any of the resources found?

@Joy15 great job!!! clapping!

thanks!!. bestbud! ..not venturing YT yet...still curio about him on IG and Twitter still... giggling

found this goody....this one just DID it for me..as far as the #8 guy being concerned  :yes:

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Week_110

http://www.justjared.com/tags/the-bachelorette/

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 13380910

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGfTAWNjbZm/?taken-by=1776vc

1776vcFor the Startup Communities & Investment Forum, our very own Garrett Johnson brought together a diverse and exclusive group of investors & ecosystem builders leading the efforts to develop startup communities around the world. Now, everyone is ready to see who will win #1776Challenge Cup Global Finals tonight! #1776global #entrepreneurs #startups
Catch the live stream: facebook.com/1776vc

ymcmbennett#MoreThanJustEvents @gwj26 @andrewordolan

found this on 1776 vc IG.  A comment mentioned @gwj26..and he is also being tagged on that pic as @gwj26 so i think we can be confident that the IG mentioned upthread is correctly being his.  yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:20 am

@garrett_wj  on Twitter has this been posted?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Johnson - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+8
TheWrongReasons
Kashathediva
Rolly
Joy15
XQZME