SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:02 am

They had been told of a perspective HTD about 10 days out and were told to start making perspective plans for filming. Yes, they knew the exact date it was going to be filmed. I believe at the time it was a Thursday, if memory serves me. 
Then as a final follow up production called them to say it was definitely happening about a day out before that RC. Everything was set. Then Becca was let go at the RC.
RS reported false info on that situation as well. He stated where the leak came from being Becca's family, I think specifically her sister? 
Personally, I believe he read what I posted here and made some false, inaccurate assumptions. I know the truth. I know who I spoke to and vetted that source through a couple things and GA double checked me.
The person gave me the green light to post what I had here. I did without implying who my source was (was it family, friend, President Trump?) That is why I believe RS read here and then interpreted incorrectly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:47 pm

We are fortunate that at times family members confide in us and we have no doubt to their legitimacy. It's difficult for them to read negative posts about their friend or family member, and sometimes we are just a sounding board, an ear to lend, and nothing is shared, so there's that too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:51 pm

I like hearing that he had a little stage fright during the debate, to me that means he’s more genuine and not just mr. smooth talker.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:55 pm

He seems really genuine to me & I love the idea of her picking her FIR. It has worked out great for Jo, Kait, and Rach. Lets add another to that club. imo PINKHEART
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:54 pm

I'm not jumping to any conclusions yet. RS has been wrong before. I'm looking forward to seeing what Garrett's like.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:06 am

The more I learn about Garrett the more I like. His brother is an EMS helicopter pilot. They seem to be very close, very family orientated. Very outdoorsy too. Seems the family, especially their dad, might own/run a family farm in California.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:23 pm

@albean99 IA RS is only divulging what he's been told. He's being told Garrett is the frontrunner, so was Peter, so was Brooks. Jordan was a horndog only there to advance his career, JoJo would never flip another house again and anyone who believed otherwise was blind.

I like to sleuth till the end. Like Ali Des and Rachel's season, where there was so much sleuthing to prove him wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:10 pm

SeekAny wrote:The more I learn about Garrett the more I like. His brother is an EMS helicopter pilot. They seem to be very close, very family orientated. Very outdoorsy too. Seems the family, especially their dad, might own/run a family farm in California.

my prime remaining curio about him is whether he got divorced amicably with the ex or not. It has been sleuthed that now the ex has moved on and remarried. Life experience has taught me that often times, a good term (or lack there of) after a separation could pretty much reveals the characters of individuals involved. JMO.

so i am all ears to hear if somebody have found out about that matter Praying (i feel like i am a protective MommaBear for Becca, so..i guess this piece of info is super important to me! giggling )

tyvm IA

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:19 pm

I don’t think it has to be amicable for him to be a good guy. They were together from a young age it seems and got married young, perhaps it was expected and the next thing to do and then one or both realized this just wasn’t what they wanted. This is completely a guess from the little instagram lurking I’ve done but I think she may have left him. I think this will be something Becca and Garrett bond over.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:32 pm

There are so many reasons that people split. You may even be the wronged party yet they still have hard feelings. My own parents had a very tough divorce and weren’t on good terms for a very long time yet they were good people who just couldn’t live together. We may never know the real story with Garrett and that’s okay. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@albean99 IA RS is only divulging what he's been told. He's being told Garrett is the frontrunner, so was Peter, so was Brooks. Jordan was a horndog only there to advance his career, JoJo would never flip another house again and anyone who believed otherwise was blind.

I like to sleuth till the end. Like Ali Des and Rachel's season, where there was so much sleuthing to prove him wrong.

I don't like that he feels like he has to talk down to people to get his point across... There's always a better way of doing it. Kindness goes a long way. Plus he acts like his word is the end of of be all. It's always isn't. He needs to realize and accept he's just a mere mortal just like the rest of us and can be as wrong as we can be at times about different things.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:10 pm

@albean99

thanks for shed me some light.

@SeekAny
if your guess is right,  that the Ex may have left him, IA i can imagine B-G have a strong bond ,surpass the physical connection. I also can imagine he brought up his back story at MnG that scored him the FIR.

From what we've seen so far from Concert Dates footages, they seem to have a hot and heavy chemistry. I hope if he ends up as F1, they would show us the celebral and/or emotional connections as well. Praying

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia