SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Fri May 25, 2018 11:48 am

If she had known all along what she knows now would it change anything? I just can’t believe she knew the extent of his views on these issues or there would have been some feelings of being skeptical. Listening to her in interviews you would think this is a perfect ending...the missing puzzle piece....a proposal that will stick. Could she know and somehow justify his behavior? I would be shocked but maybe love really is blind. They are on two totally opposite sides of the political spectrum IMO. His likes tell me a lot about him and it’s pretty awful. It doesn’t make him a totally bad person but it is revealing.

Not that we will ever hear but I would love his ex wife’s perspective of him and their relationship.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri May 25, 2018 11:59 am

@Rolly re the prior marriage, according to publicly available divorce papers, incompatibility and no chance of reconciliation was stated as the reason for the divorce. So could simply be they realized after they tied the knot that they were not meant for each other. I worry though that the tabloids might dig more details up especially with TMZ already spoiling the season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri May 25, 2018 12:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper thanks for all that!

Also, I find it interesting a guy who was engaged, and married for a short time before they split which appears to be unexpected, is chosen to be a contestant for a lead who was engaged and split unexpectedly.

I won't buy the story line of him not being able to move on since we know his ex has remarried, I'm sure he moved on just as Becca did and both rightly so IMHO.

I agree. We don't know the details of his previous marriage but IMO if a marriage ends that quickly, it's often because it was initiated by the wife, if his ex-wife is already married, that's even more telling IMO. I'm not casting blame on his ex-wife, maybe Garrett's a jerk, maybe not but it does make me think he was brokenhearted and went on the show for the right reasons.
JMO

As far as the political stuff...meh...he could be following Tomi because he think's she hot but even it that's not the case I'm not convinced that's a dealbreaker for Becca. I think Arie and her football player-ex probably had similar views. I think Becca is more of a romantic then many would suspect. For some reason I get the impression that Becca has the tendency to fall for the wrong type of Alpha males and to stick with them for far too long. I'm hoping Garrett is the right sort tbh.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri May 25, 2018 12:05 pm

"He's a special one." He sure is Becca... WOWZA. I was a bit hesitant with Garrett as F1, but seeing how happy & in love she was I was going to give him a chance. But those likes, are horrible. It goes against who Becca is & her beliefs. I too want her to leave him & find a better guy.  Sadly, I don't think that's the case. This breaks my heart for Becca, I can't even imagine how she feels right now. Not only is her finale spoiled, she's going to have to deal with this situation. The positive thing is that at least this came out ASAP & not later down the road so even if it's painful now, Becca now has an idea of him & can figure out what she wants to do next.. I really like her & hopes she find real happiness with whatever decision she makes. Hopefully it's the right decision for her. Wish all you the best Becca.  heartbeat
ALL IMO.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Sorry for long post. I'm interested to see what develops and how this is handled. I don't want to see them 'handle' the issues on tv by minimising Gs beliefs/actions as this gives him affirmation he has done nothing wrong. I do think people have a right to know who he is and stands for So they can decide if want to invest in his story. ImO him coming on this season and leaving his sm acct with the link, then when public left all his questionable follows and likes, plus the hunting posts and comments shows his total ignorance and rightnesous. I'm sorry but can not find any excuse for liking those posts. I do agree Becca is entailed to love and happiness but I also believe the people G targets do equally, especially the innocent children who have been killed in the 22 US school shooting this yr. I hope TB doesn't try to 'fix' this for ratings but nothing would surprise me. IMO TB had leverage previously as Becca wanted the lead but this time not sure TB will have the bargaining power. I'm not concerned about what G told her prior to the FRC in their 30 or so hrs together with crew mostly supervising. He was chosen and no going back from that. Imo it's what happens after, in particular now as no excuses for not knowing his character. I'm certain the Bach bubble has been busted with a v Big Bang. I hope Becca decides her integrity is more important than2 mins of fame. As for G imo he needs a total internal overhaul.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri May 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Maybe I'm uninformed but could someone PM what Garrett's controversial views are. I tried to go back but only saw he followed Tomi. I've been studying a lot lately and feel so out of the loop. Whatever they are, I don't want to debate, I just want to know what everyone's talking about. Gratz!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 25, 2018 12:42 pm

kerriway wrote:Maybe I'm uninformed but could someone PM what Garrett's controversial views are. I tried to go back but only saw he followed Tomi. I've been studying a lot lately and feel so out of the loop. Whatever they are, I don't want to debate, I just want to know what everyone's talking about. Gratz!

They are under the media thread on the forum and Ashley Spivey on Instagram was the easiest for me to view them.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri May 25, 2018 12:44 pm

@Rolly Thank you!

kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 12:52 pm

I doubt that Garrett thinks his likes makes him homophobic or racist. Quite honestly a few of my high school classmates were liking similar stuff on FB. When I confronted them on the latent homosexuality and racism, they told me I was being overly sensitive. The sentiment is we need to be tougher, etc.

We went round and round and got nastier to the point of me telling them their over privileged spoiled selves should skip using any medicine or medical advances if they didn’t want to pay taxes so me and my fellow crying scientists could do research. After that I un-friended one and hide the posts from two more.

These are the same guys who were bffs with our classmate who was openly gay and have many Hispanic friends (we all grew up in South Florida).

They honestly don’t think liking stuff like this is in anyway wrong.

Garrett if he was raised like that may not either. The question is, how does Becca feel?

This is all my opinion and experience.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 25, 2018 12:55 pm

People will never admit that they're racist or homophobic or sexist though. That lawyer who got mad at people speaking Spanish to each other at a restaurant and threatened to call ice on them said he wasn't a racist, and yet...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 1:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:People will never admit that they're racist or homophobic or sexist though. That lawyer who got mad at people speaking Spanish to each other at a restaurant and threatened to call ice on them said he wasn't a racist, and yet...

I agree. That is why I no longer interact with those I know who did this. I just wanted to point out. Becca could think she did discuss stuff and Garrett may not think he is racist or homophobic, even though that is what his SM activity says to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri May 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Wldnt be surprised if he bails on the proposal and no show at the ATFR. Let’s face it 45plus hrs of knowing yr ‘wife’ and now back in reality with the heat on him and with millions watching AFR national TV (most who prob have no idea he was on the show and spewing this garbage on the net) with the possibility of being called out by CH? He might just think it’s not worth the trouble. Plus isn’t he in sales. Clients and future clients/ his employer wld all be privy to his brand of bigotry? JMO
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia