SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:29 am

If Garrett is out at F4, then Becca, you fooled me well. If Garrett wanted to leave at F4 and pull a Graham, then same goes for him.

I like Blake, so all is not lost for me.

We have seen contestants get some flexibility around HTDs or even just being Nick, so a slight variation doesn’t worry me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:56 pm

I just checked and for me, it’s now saying he’s following 1,531 people, so he’s up one more from yesterday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:02 pm

He must be out JMO. Which is probably why RS is not rushing to reveal it considering he was the "front runner" laugh out loud All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:04 pm

And for me it still says 1530.. so strange. My interest is peaked as to who got eliminated.

I haven't been here since the beginning but has there been a trend to the order of HTDs? ... like the actual filming of them. Do the "front runners" typically get a date later in the week?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:07 pm

They looked so into each other though! If he really is out, then I say Becca is a really good actress! I was fooled.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:07 pm

FMG2015 wrote:And for me it still says 1530.. so strange. My interest is peaked as to who got eliminated.

I haven't been here since the beginning but has there been a trend to the order of HTDs? ... like the actual filming of them. Do the "front runners" typically get a date later in the week?

It says the same for me too. I don’t think there has been enough fluctuation to say one way or the other. Colton is following 1 less than yesterday. I think any of them could still be there. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:23 pm

Garrett and Blake have gotten the most public exposure, but frankly, I haven’t seen enough of Becca with Colton or Jason to judge if either could be her F1 over Garrett. So, it wouldn’t surprise me too much if Garrett is out.

IMO, there could easily be a chink in RS’s sources.  Or, Garrett truly could have been the front runner and something changed during HT week.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:24 pm

If you look at the screencaps of his IG from earlier in the season, you will see that at one point he was following 1531 (and I saw another that said 1532). So IMO, he has not necessarily following anybody new. I am inclined to believe that these are just people he has followed in the past that have deactivated and reactivated their accounts.

Also, he still has not accepted my follow request.

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:24 pm

This fluctuation reminds me what was happening with Connor during the beginning of the season. Like after ever rose ceremony he would gain 2-3 follows (one time it was 5). He kept gaining follows so we thought he was out but turned out he was still on the show and someone was following things for him.

Unless Garrett starts following the other contestants I won't use the follows a proof that he is out yet.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:30 pm

Any of Becca's eliminated guys have Garrett as a follower?

IMO if he were eliminated and starting to follow his new friends, he would have added more than 3.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:35 pm

That is a good point. Here is a SC from March 27. Posted on page 14 of this thread by our awesome mod GA. It shows the same amount of followers as he has now and he was still on the show.

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Captu110
pic from here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4761p156-garrett-yrigoyen-sleuthing-spoilers

I hope we find out answers soon. I am trying not to pick favorites though I just want Becca to be happy. all imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:11 am

Praying his still there Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3552228123
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia