SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IrelandRose Fri May 25, 2018 6:46 pm

:yes: @GuardianAngel

ETA:
So I just followed it and whoever it is, that is running it, accepted me straight away.
First post is from April 22nd 2018.

I'm not too familiar with posts on Garrett's actual insta that he closed, but my guess is these are just reposts of those.
IMO a fan account for sure, but I'll keep an eye out going forward.

Last edited by IrelandRose on Fri May 25, 2018 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling, grammar, what a mess! Hahaha)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri May 25, 2018 6:59 pm

Astrobach wrote:BTW . His IG account is still off or closed or unavailable... wonder if he is on his way to meet her? Who is the handler/ producer doing SHV? Do we know?  

I found this tweet from last night that said he was spotted at the Reno airport.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 25, 2018 7:06 pm

^Someone should ask that person if Garrett looked scared or nervous laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Looks like SHV is beginning!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 8367-910 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 I_got_13 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 E5kqdm15 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 25, 2018 7:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Was the account that we thought was fake, always private?

https://www.instagram.com/garrett.yrigoyen/?hl=en

Caroline lunney follows this IG... would she follow a fan account? Maybe it’s his new one?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 pm

It was always private. I followed it n had to be accepted . Then unfollowed when I realise it looked like a fan acct. but in between I checked after the unfollow n it was private
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Thanks everyone. I checked it today and it was private. I couldn't recall if it always was.

I'm curious to know why Garrett would first remove the link, which IMO was the early morning hours after the FRC, and later remove his whole IG.

If he believes whatever it is he has in his IG, why would he care what other's think? I only know what I read here. I didn't go through his IG. To me this sounds more like a chicken Sh*t move. Stand up for what you believe and face the music.

I read somewhere Becca mentioned the connection service was bad in the Maldives. I have visions of G getting up in the middle of the night removing that link and wanting to clean up more but couldn't due to a poor connection. laugh out loud

He had time to do so when he got home but he didn't because we were watching like a hawk. I'm not understanding him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 25, 2018 10:46 pm

He probably didn’t clean it up cause he didn’t realize it was an issue. He’s probably neck deep in a bubble surrounded by people who think exactly like him, so he thinks that’s mainstream and normal. Secondly, he’s a novice and probably didn’t realize how closely he’d be scrutinized. It probably never crossed his mind that randos are obsessively checking his “like” patterns before the show even starts airing. laugh out loud 

Question about his marriage. Do we know how long he was married and when he got divorced? I’ve missed that with all the other dramz surrounding this guy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 25, 2018 10:46 pm

@Guardianangel....I am honestly laugh out loud at your visions of G waking up in the middle of the night to clean up his iG...too funny but yikes with all that we know now.
ETA - @sosleepy he was married for 6 months....got divorced March 2016 according to the publicly available divorce records.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 25, 2018 10:53 pm

I didn't even realize people could see your "like" history and Garrett probably didn't either.

I can't imagine being super liberal and lying next to someone which such questionable...values as Garrett. For Becca to just find all this out and not be a little bit turned off would be surprising. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri May 25, 2018 11:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:He probably didn’t clean it up cause he didn’t realize it was an issue. He’s probably neck deep in a bubble surrounded by people who think exactly like him, so he thinks that’s mainstream and normal. Secondly, he’s a novice and probably didn’t realize how closely he’d be scrutinized. It probably never crossed his mind that randos are obsessively checking his “like” patterns before the show even starts airing. laugh out loud 

Question about his marriage. Do we know how long he was married and when he got divorced? I’ve missed that with all the other dramz surrounding this guy.

IIRC, he was married in September 2015 and divorced in March 2016. Irreconcilable differences.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/05/becca-kufrin-suitor-garrett-yrigoyen-divorce-the-bachelorette/
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 26, 2018 5:21 am

How can you see people’s like history? That’s what I want to know.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia