SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sat May 26, 2018 3:10 pm

There is an Instagram account for Garrett I wonder if it is a fake one? It’s his name with a dot between the first and last name. I followed it but wonder if it is him.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 26, 2018 3:11 pm

Rolly wrote:There is an Instagram account for Garrett I wonder if it is a fake one? It’s his name with a dot between the first and last name. I followed it but wonder if it is him.

I believe it has been discussed here and at Reddit and it is a fan account.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2018 5:31 pm

If Becca really loves the guy she'll be open minded towards his viewpoints, and maybe even learn to embrace them. Liking something is a positive thing after all, and she seems like a positive person to me.

Garret in turn may forgive her for hiding her questionable views from him, some people hold silly notations for a variety of reasons, and possibly they'll like something funny or truthful together, so the public outrage by delusional mentally unstable people brings them closer together! Smiley

All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Wait, WHAAAT? @rosefever... I am not sure what you are saying here.
Are you saying that Liberal, progressive thinking, feminist Becca will embrace Garrett’s misogynistic, hateful viewpoints?
And what does he need to forgive her again for? I must have missed that she has questionable views from him.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2018 5:59 pm

@Astrobach Becca might come to love everyone equally regardless of their honest and deeply felt believes and convictions, and instead reserve her dislike for close-minded bigots who dislike others simply for holding different viewpoints, which ultimately (IMO) is an expression of the ravenous wolf within.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 6:05 pm

Ok @rosefever. Thanks for clarifying. I’ll be sure to not let that ravenous wolf eat the little red riding hood.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 27, 2018 12:21 am

@rosefever I honestly don't understand what the heck you are talking about. I think you are attempting to not break forum rules which I totally appreciate, but your many metaphors are just confusing to me.

If you are saying Becca should learn to think like Garrett, well, I disagree, but I appreciate your right to your opinion. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 12:58 am

rosefever wrote:@Astrobach Becca might come to love everyone equally regardless of their honest and deeply felt believes and convictions, and instead reserve her dislike for close-minded bigots who dislike others simply for holding different viewpoints, which ultimately (IMO) is an expression of the ravenous wolf within.

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to and most importantly you're not referring to member's here as close minded bigots, but I'll state what I think. I think Garrett is the one who is a close minded bigot, since he was unable to handle the backlash of people responding to his SM activity and took down his IG. The same IG that contained his so called deeply felt beliefs that he apparently doesn't have the balls to stand up for once he was being called out for his actions. That's a coward to me.

Also, if someone likes comments that relate to the killing of young children and teenage school kids, as fake, or shaming fat people, or the other number of degrading posts he liked, I hope that not one more single person changes their minds and agree's with him, let alone Becca. It works both ways, I'm sure he dislikes those who don't have the same view as him, and by the sounds of it, anyone who isn't a straight white person. He obviously doesn't love everyone equally, far from it IMHO. This to me isn't about holding different viewpoints, this is about being a humble caring giving human being that has empathy for tragedy, and trying to do their part in doing good for society and helping make this a better world, which IMHO he is not.

He can certainly believe whatever he wants, there are those that don't agree with him and no one will ever get me to change my mind. I don't consider myself close minded, I consider myself accepting everyone as equals, in race, appearance, sexual preference, nationality, you name it, he doesn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 27, 2018 1:04 am

And... High clap Thank you GA for this very eloquent reply. And the more I’m here the more I am happy to be amongs people with big hearts like you.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun May 27, 2018 1:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
rosefever wrote:@Astrobach Becca might come to love everyone equally regardless of their honest and deeply felt believes and convictions, and instead reserve her dislike for close-minded bigots who dislike others simply for holding different viewpoints, which ultimately (IMO) is an expression of the ravenous wolf within.

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to and most importantly you're not referring to member's here as close minded bigots, but I'll state what I think. I think Garrett is the one who is a close minded bigot, since he was unable to handle the backlash of people responding to his SM activity and took down his IG. The same IG that contained his so called deeply felt beliefs that he apparently doesn't have the balls to stand up for once he was being called out for his actions. That's a coward to me.

Also, if someone likes comments that relate to the killing of young children and teenage school kids, as fake, or shaming fat people, or the other number of degrading posts he liked, I hope that not one more single person changes their minds and agree's with him, let alone Becca. It works both ways, I'm sure he dislikes those who don't have the same view as him, and by the sounds of it, anyone who isn't a straight white person. He obviously doesn't love everyone equally, far from it IMHO. This to me isn't about holding different viewpoints, this is about being a humble caring giving human being that has empathy for tragedy, and trying to do their part in doing good for society and helping make this a better world, which IMHO he is not.

He can certainly believe whatever he wants, there are those that don't agree with him and no one will ever get me to change my mind. I don't consider myself close minded, I consider myself accepting everyone as equals, in race, appearance, sexual preference, nationality, you name it, he doesn't.

Best post I’ve read today! I agree
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 27, 2018 1:07 am

Yes, I just didn’t have it in me to do what our GA did... I let it go... did not want to bait more... but I’m glad we have our wonderful GA ! beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 27, 2018 2:24 am

Thank you, @GuardianAngel
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia