SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:40 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Yes, they may want to.  My opinion is that they shouldn’t. Smiley

Gotcha bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Amberish Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:04 pm

mindless wrote:
Amberish wrote:
mindless wrote:I went to re-read that previous thread by the neighbour and she also said that Arie used to rent his condo out as an Airbnb and live with Sydney whenever someone wanted to stay. Apparently he got fined for that as well by the HOA and that's why it's now set to a min. 90-day stay. Seems Arie does what Arie wants, rules be damned.
IMO this is all made up deranged BS. Moreover, do you really believe it's a good idea to have this kind of unsubstantiated crap being associated with this otherwise fine forum only because it fits a certain narrative?

I can PM you the link to his Airbnb listing, if you want, since it's still up. It's not the neighbour who first brought it up. It's a fact he was renting it out, so what exactly is unsubstantiated crap? That he allegedly got fined for it?

Sure, show me evidence that Arie received a fine. Certainly, there is a copy of the document being circulated, for otherwise we all know better than to take some internet yahoo's word for all this crap, right?

I couldn't care less to see an Airbnb listing because that is not proof of a fine.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:12 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud. The first?   Suspect

And some of the comments laugh out loud laugh out loud

Testing there waters much? MF knows what he's doing

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:32 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud. The first?   Suspect

And some of the comments laugh out loud laugh out loud

Testing there waters much? MF knows what he's doing

:yes: Definetely!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Amberish wrote:
mindless wrote:
Amberish wrote:
IMO this is all made up deranged BS. Moreover, do you really believe it's a good idea to have this kind of unsubstantiated crap being associated with this otherwise fine forum only because it fits a certain narrative?

I can PM you the link to his Airbnb listing, if you want, since it's still up. It's not the neighbour who first brought it up. It's a fact he was renting it out, so what exactly is unsubstantiated crap? That he allegedly got fined for it?

Sure, show me evidence that Arie received a fine. Certainly, there is a  copy of the document being circulated, for otherwise we all know better than to take some internet yahoo's word for all this crap, right?

I couldn't care less to see an Airbnb listing because that is not proof of a fine.

I wouldn't expect anyone to have copies of fines their neighbour received, so this is impossible to prove. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. We're all free to believe or not believe said piece of information like we are anything shared by anonymous sources here. Last I heard most HOA's were dead set against homes being turned into essentially hotels, hence all the rules about minimum lease lengths. I personally doubt Arie asked for and received some special permission to use his condo as a short-stay rental, especially with neighbours who apparently hate his guts. It's more likely IMO that he, like many other Airbnb hosts, just did what he wanted and hoped no one would notice or report it. You're free to disagree of course.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:44 pm

Amberish wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Well if Jillian says so, then by all means. Rolling Eyes  My thoughts on the subject of this tacky joke have very little to do with Arie specifically, and remained in place long before he and Lauren made the idiotic joke. That particular April Fools Day joke is hurtful and insensitive for many. I’ve read countless blog posts on it. I thought it was tacky when Sean and Catherine pulled it too. 

As for posting hurtful things to Arie directly, my thoughts on the subject begin and and on this forum. I have no interest in using my personal Instagram to comment to these people. laugh out loud No thanks.
I remember another forum I once read --- Misfits --- that certain (IMO) mentally ill members that took things FAR TO SERIOUSLY against Molly and Jason. 

It started off with just that small handful going on and on about how horrible Molly and Jason are, feeding off each other's hatred of what Jason and Molly did to poor Melissa. They didn't consider what they were doing as insane, but it clearly was, especially when they began boasting how they were calling Molly's employer to complain, hoping she'd lose her job.

That is truly unfortunate about Molly and Jason. Certainly if anyone escalated like that here (or anywhere) about Arie and Lauren I would be opposed and would not condone that. I haven’t seen anyone here (myself included) getting to that point though. laugh out loud Arie and Lauren are getting the same back and forth in this discussion thread that most do. I’m sure it will die down the longer they’ve been together, and once there are new couples to take the heat. Such is the circle of (Bachelor couple forum) life.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:22 pm

If Arie has a HOA they should not be giving out personal information about a home owner. I think that would leave them wide open for legal actions. I feel if the neighbor was so blatant to yell something at Lauren and Arie. It tells me that she either watches the show and didn't like the outcome. Or she has a anger issue against Arie. I hope that Arie and Lauren see that they need to get a home of their own. Away from people like this. And one that isn't envolved in HOA's. It doesn't matter if there is a tv wedding or not. They will get married on their timeline and that is great.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:34 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:If Arie has a HOA they should not be giving out personal information about a home owner. I think that would leave them wide open for legal actions. I feel if the neighbor was so blatant to yell something at Lauren and Arie. It tells me that she either watches the show and didn't like the outcome. Or she has a anger issue against Arie. I hope that Arie and Lauren see that they need to get a home of their own. Away from people like this. And one that isn't envolved in HOA's. It doesn't matter if there is a tv wedding or not. They will get married on their timeline and that is great.

I agree, even though I would love to watch them on my TV again, the most important is that they get married on their timeline. And, post a short video for the fan to see like Chris and Des, EmilIy, and others like Sharleen did.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Also the last 3 'ette couples are all living together and they are still going strong. Maybe A&L just need a new place to start fresh. no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 1f49c

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:06 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Seeing Fleiss tweet on Arie being one of their less popular bachelors really makes me doubt they would bother to televise a wedding for him. What would be the point, how would it help the franchise???
Wasn't Jason another one of the worse because of the ending.....and we all know that his and Molly's wedding was televised so....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Amberish wrote:
mindless wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Sure, show me evidence that Arie received a fine. Certainly, there is a  copy of the document being circulated, for otherwise we all know better than to take some internet yahoo's word for all this crap, right?

Not only that but there HAS to be some pictures for proof...Right? Rolling Eyes hmmm

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:10 pm

^^ Probably because he was the first Bachelor to get married. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 1f49c

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz