SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:03 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Wait so Sean and Catherine did it too? IMO it’s all up to the person and how they feel about it.

Personally, I cannot stand when people on my Facebook timeline tell everyone not to post this and that on April Fool’s Day. If you don’t like it, unfriend them or just scroll on. Rolling Eyes

Yes, Catherine posted this “joke” 3 years ago. She was completely raked over the coals. These two are getting off very easy on social media in comparison IMO.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:And here I thought we had one. hehehe
Same tbh laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:08 pm

umngirl wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Wait so Sean and Catherine did it too? IMO it’s all up to the person and how they feel about it.

Personally, I cannot stand when people on my Facebook timeline tell everyone not to post this and that on April Fool’s Day. If you don’t like it, unfriend them or just scroll on. Rolling Eyes

Yes, Catherine posted this “joke” 3 years ago. She was completely raked over the coals. These two are getting off very easy on social media in comparison IMO.

I didn’t know that! Well I don’t see a problem with it, but everyone is going to feel differently about it. I thought it was a good joke because when I unexpectantly opened his story and saw that, I almost believed it until I remembered what today is.

I also don’t find anything wrong with Catherine or Lauren posting it since they were on The Bachelor since ALOT of people talk about how the bachelor/ettes are pregnant afterwards and joke about it.

Last edited by sanlee088 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:22 pm

JMO there is enough angst on the news and irl everyday. 
I'm not going to go looking for it and going to try not to let it rent space in my head. There isn't that much there to begin with. 
@sanlee88   I do like you mentioned, I unfollow things I don't like on my own page and don't go looking for things I know will aggravate me. I have enough without looking for it. LOL 
April's Fools is just that. Humor is subjective. I don't take it too seriously myself, unless there is real blood involved.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:24 pm

I personally don’t care what they post but it’s like they’re trying to get a reaction. Do they not think at all before posting?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Ellen's writers are the best! This video of is hysterical!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgT_r0Wg90s/?taken-by=theellenshow

Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:09 pm

i'm heading on the twitter thread to get entertained by the replies laugh out loud .

Arie Luyendyk Jr.
@ariejr
4h4 hours ago
Secrets finally out, we have a bunny in the oven! @laurenburnham91

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 DZuBQ7kUMAAqkBB

Arie Luyendyk Jr.
@ariejr
3h3 hours ago
APRIL FOOLS!

This is hilarious!  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 3806527698

Rhondarae
@Rhondarae2221
Replying to @ariejr
If it’s a girl are you naming her Emily??
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:20 pm

Joy15 wrote:i'm heading on the twitter thread to get entertained by the replies laugh out loud .

Arie Luyendyk Jr.
@ariejr
4h4 hours ago
Secrets finally out, we have a bunny in the oven! @laurenburnham91

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 DZuBQ7kUMAAqkBB

Arie Luyendyk Jr.
@ariejr
3h3 hours ago
APRIL FOOLS!

This is hilarious!  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 3806527698

Rhondarae
@Rhondarae2221
Replying to @ariejr
If it’s a girl are you naming her Emily??

I think it would have been much funnier if that person had said, if it’s a girl are you naming her Becca?? Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 3806527698 giggling
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:23 pm

As a girl who struggled with infertility, and had a devastating loss.... this is never funny. It’s not ok. I didn’t think it was funny when Sean and Catherine pulled it. And I don’t think it’s funny now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:58 pm

I seriously doubt they were targeting women with fertility challenges with this April Fools picture. I seriously doubt that hurting any woman/couple ever entered their minds. (Yes, I know, some will say, "That's because they think only of themselves." To me, that's just more of the "damned if they do, damned if they don't" thinking that seems to be directed at them by many anonymous posts.

I just hope Lauren and Arie haven't read the pages and pages of posts on several forums and SM in which they have been called just about every negative adjective in the dictionary. Most comments seem to use hyphens and commas between these adjectives so as to include as many as possible in one sentence. No doubt was left as to whom these negative comments were about. I'm happy they seem to be taking the high road and just going on about their life. I hope others will be able to do the same soon.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Aria wrote:I honestly thought the backlash was over the top when Sean/Cat did it, but it just blows my mind that Arie, who is Sean's good friend, is doing the SAME EXACT THING. Like, dude, maybe use that friendship with Bachelor royalty to your benefit and call the guy up and just have a quick 20-minute convo about things you should avoid doing if you want to one day stop being the most hated Bachelor in history? It's like how he didn't call anyone to ask for advice about how to tell the Becca situation, even though Jason had been through the SAME EXACT THING. He just is so damn arrogant and thinks he knows best, IMO.

Personally, I don't give a sh*t about this joke. The fact that Arie's ex had a miscarriage and he blabbed about on television twice to 7 million strangers, after she had specifically asked to keep it private, is what I found cruel, insensitive, and selfish. IMO.

BUT IMO, it was also HIS kid that was miscarried. It would be a COMPLETELY different affair if he was joking around about that with someone else's kid in mind. As far as him "blabbing" about it on National Tele, again, it was HIS kid to blab about....that makes a HUGE difference, IMO compared to him talking about his best friend who just had a miscarriage. I applaud his openness to talk about it. Miscarriages should be talked about more instead of kept hidden!! All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:20 pm

These two are just so pathetic and tone deaf. They just get dumber and dumber. JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz