SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:39 pm

You’d think Arie and Lauren would learn from those before them and not pull the insensitive pregnancy “joke” on April Fools. Sadly, they didn’t. SMH

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:52 pm

They are, quite simply, morons imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:02 pm

People are going to get mad about and overdone corny joke in April Fool's? by this way of thinking you shouldn't post pictures of food because there's people are starving in Africa.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:15 pm

Just the type of 'joke' I expected from these two. So out of touch, tone deaf, and stupid. JMO.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:07 pm

LiboLRC wrote:People are going to get mad about and overdone corny joke in April Fool's? by this way of thinking you shouldn't post pictures of food because there's people are starving in Africa.
One shouldn't smile in pictures either, it's very inconsiderate towards depressed people. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:19 pm

LiboLRC wrote:People are going to get mad about and overdone corny joke in April Fool's? by this way of thinking you shouldn't post pictures of food because there's people are starving in Africa.

Plenty of people have received very negative reactions to this “joke” on April fools. It says soemthing about them that they lack the awareness to just overlook that and post this. Pregnancy is just not something you should joke about. Add in that Arie and his ex suffered a miscarriage it makes them appear to be missing a sensitivity chip. Not that that’s anything new for these two.

All JMO

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:24 pm

rosefever wrote:
One shouldn't smile in pictures either, it's very inconsiderate towards depressed people. Smiley

I think Arie and Lauren need a snark thread.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:29 pm

And here I thought we had one. hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:30 pm

I personally find this just silly. I had a miscarriage and I can still make stupid jokes about being pregnant. Now, unfortunately, these two just have a pattern of not really thinking about how something will be perceived. This is just more of that IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:37 pm

I honestly thought the backlash was over the top when Sean/Cat did it, but it just blows my mind that Arie, who is Sean's good friend, is doing the SAME EXACT THING. Like, dude, maybe use that friendship with Bachelor royalty to your benefit and call the guy up and just have a quick 20-minute convo about things you should avoid doing if you want to one day stop being the most hated Bachelor in history? It's like how he didn't call anyone to ask for advice about how to tell the Becca situation, even though Jason had been through the SAME EXACT THING. He just is so damn arrogant and thinks he knows best, IMO.

Personally, I don't give a sh*t about this joke. The fact that Arie's ex had a miscarriage and he blabbed about on television twice to 7 million strangers, after she had specifically asked to keep it private, is what I found cruel, insensitive, and selfish. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:43 pm

@Aria I agree. I hated him talking about the miscarriage twice on tv.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:59 pm

Wait so Sean and Catherine did it too? IMO it’s all up to the person and how they feel about it.

Personally, I cannot stand when people on my Facebook timeline tell everyone not to post this and that on April Fool’s Day. If you don’t like it, unfriend them or just scroll on. Rolling Eyes
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz