SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:00 pm

Aria wrote:Okay, this neighbor is cray cray and Arie is an a**hole (calling someone a "F*G", really? So we can add "usage of offensive, homophobic slurs" to that massive list of husband-material qualities Arie possesses), but Neighbor Wars has become my new favorite off-season show. IMO.

The Real Neighbors of Scottsdale Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 43 3806527698

Their Motto: Come at me bro giggling

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:05 pm

I feel like this hasn't been addressed but Arie trying to get back in this girl's pants by snitching or lying or whatever on her man is the weakest sh*t ever, 100% b*tch move imo. I'm so confused at all these women willingly, repeatedly sleeping with a man this lame. He's not rich enough, & he's definitely not attractive enough to subject yourself to this. Love yourselves girlies. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:I feel like this hasn't been addressed but Arie trying to get back in this girl's pants by snitching or lying or whatever on her man is the weakest sh*t ever, 100% b*tch move imo. I'm so confused at all these women willingly, repeatedly sleeping with a man this lame. He's not rich enough, & he's definitely not attractive enough to subject yourself to this. Love yourselves girlies. All Jmo.

I read that too but some of us kinda knew he was a it’s not over till Arie says it’s over kind of dud-e. Rolling Eyes
Jmo

And oh boy...
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/arie-luyendyk-jr-golden-state-killer-157546
The comparison pics are interesting to say the least affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Wait, wait, wait...

Can we back the heck up for a second? Let’s all just blot out the background noise for a second and can we discuss how Arie uses slurs like f*g? That’s awful. Awful. Inexcusable. I don’t care how or why we know this... I don’t care if the neighbor is crazy. Arie is an effing tool. I can’t with people who use that kind of language. So gross. So offensive. 

IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Also I just read that entire story from the neighbor on reddit. If even 1/10th of it is true... and I’m inclined to believe there is more truth there than not... I just don’t understand how you can defend that. JMO. He’s a total creep. Using a handicapped sticker for his truck? Disgusting. Spreadsheets of his hook ups? Repulsive. Cheating left and right? Nasty. IMO 

Who’s the winner here? Probably Juan Pablo, Jake Pavelka and Ben Flapjack, cause I now rank Arie below all three. There’s been a lot of Loser Male Leads. This guy takes the cake. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:25 pm

That comparison article IMHO is horrible. The fact that there is someone out there that approved such an article, is pretty disturbing to me. There are enough real serial killers where families have lost their loved ones under brutal circumstances, that's totally uncalled for IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Aria wrote:Okay, this neighbor is cray cray and Arie is an a**hole (calling someone a "F*G", really? So we can add "usage of offensive, homophobic slurs" to that massive list of husband-material qualities Arie possesses), but Neighbor Wars has become my new favorite off-season show. IMO.
f** is also used to call someone annoying, so it's not necessarily homophobic, but a synonym for pr*ck.

I suspect that Arie having called someone a f** is not a deal breaker for Lauren, so maybe we should add to Lauren's naughty list as well. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:51 pm

rosefever wrote:
f** is also used to call someone annoying, so it's not necessarily homophobic, but a synonym for pr*ck.

I suspect that Arie having called someone a f** is not a deal breaker for Lauren, so maybe we should add to Lauren's naughty list as well. Smiley

F*g is almost as offensive as the N word. Same category. We all know where it derives from and what is implied. If Lauren is “one do those “naughty” people” whose down with this behavior, then they truly deserve each other. I’m definitely going to call them out though. It’s just not ok. JMO. 

Big Q. Does Arie now censor Lauren from reading the internet and reading that Reddit thread, just like he censored  her from the finale? laugh out loud Except not really funny, actually pretty sad. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:02 pm

Yeah...I'm not here for people defending the use of that word. People can roll their eyes at being overly PC or whatever, but that's an incredibly offensive word designed to humiliate and degrade. Everyone knows what the implication is, so IMO it's silly to get into semantics. Just like when I call someone a "b*tch" or a "douchebag", no one goes "well, hey, maybe she meant that alternative definition?".

And, um, naughty is the word you use for someone you likes to bring whipped cream into the bedroom. For someone who thinks it's NBD to use homophobic slurs and is willing to turn a blind eye to harmful behavior, as long as she gets that June 28th wedding and $750 dresses? Well, personally, I call that person a despicable human being. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Big Q. Does Arie now censor Lauren from reading the internet and reading that Reddit thread, just like he censored  her from the finale? laugh out loud Except not really funny, actually pretty sad. IMO
IMO there was nothing to censor or hide in the finale. All in all Arie did get a favorable edit as it was clear he loved Lauren more.

The whole neighbor thing is beyond creepy, the guy is photographing them, while getting egged on by a bunch of hateful Internet trolls who love every minute of it and encourage him to go even further. Hopefully this creep is dealt with by the HOA, and hopefully other people will speak out against this invasion of privacy as well. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:15 pm

rosefever wrote:

I mean, I think it's pretty well documented that Lauren's a bird (IMO) so...
She doesn't strike me as the type to have strong feelings about anything (especially bc she's not gay and it doesn't affect her so who cares) and from all the stories Arie's not the type of man you can check or else you'll immediately be replaced so they're in a great situation. He's still wrong as f*ck for saying it though. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:21 pm

rosefever wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
IMO there was nothing to censor or hide in the finale. All in all Arie did get a favorable edit as it was clear he loved Lauren more.

The whole neighbor thing is beyond creepy, the guy is photographing them, while getting egged on by a bunch of hateful Internet trolls who love every minute of it and encourage him to go even further. Hopefully this creep is dealt with by the HOA, and hopefully other people will speak out against this invasion of privacy as well.

Maybe it’s just me... but I don’t like the mass deflection off Arie’s behavior as “Yeah... but this guy is crazy... nothing else to see here.” You know what? Yeah. Maybe this guy is crazy. Maybe. Also maybe not. He could be fed up with Arie, and although clearly going about it in an immature way, have legitimate beefs against the guy. Two wrongs don’t make a right. And just because this guy is spewing dirty laundry on reddit, doesn’t whitewash Arie’s wrong-doings and make everything he did A-okay.

JMO

ETA: And regarding censoring, clearly Arie disagrees with you about the edit, cause he did, in fact, censor her. Either that or Lauren decided to turn a blind eye on her own. Didn’t look like the sharpest crayon with that decision. They definitely made a big deal of censoring her from watching it though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz