SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:05 pm

@LadyisaDame thank you so much! Glad you had fun!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:08 pm

Becca is still in freaking Virginia in week six, two men are supposedly talking crap about her behind her back, and she has Colton. Yuck all around for her, IMO.

Garret is starting to seem like the best choice, IMO. If that’s who she goes for, I hope he’s a great guy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:09 pm

I would like to know what Jason and Lincoln were allegedly saying before writing Jason off completely. Lincoln sounds like a piece of work though. I didn't like him on ATFR because he talked way too much and seemed like an attention hog. I thought it might've been nerves, but seems like he's just annoying in general. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Becca is still in freaking Virginia in week six, two men are supposedly talking crap about her behind her back, and she has Colton. Yuck all around for her, IMO.

Garret is starting to seem like the best choice, IMO. If that’s who she goes for, I hope he’s a great guy.
Agreed. He really is the best option with Blake being second.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Literally just

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Giphy
Giphy

now that my pre-season F1 John (and to an extent F2 Ryan) are gone. I’ll admit a lot of my interest was based on looks but what can I say, I can be shallow, especially when it comes to this show.

None of the other guys are doing anything for me looks wise. Garrett/Blake seem nice and normal, I guess.

If Becca chooses Garrett/Blake and they are happy, awesome, but NGL I wouldn’t be mad if Colton somehow wins ... because the drama would be hilarious laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:15 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Literally just

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Giphy
Giphy

now that my pre-season F1 John (and to an extent F2 Ryan) are gone. I’ll admit a lot of my interest was based on looks but what can I say, I can be shallow, especially when it comes to this show.

None of the other guys are doing anything for me looks wise. Garrett/Blake seem nice and normal, I guess.

If Becca chooses Garrett/Blake and they are happy, awesome, but NGL I wouldn’t be mad if Colton somehow wins ... because the drama would be hilarious laugh out loud
Girl, don't say such a thing! laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:16 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:RS just tweeted that the shade throwing on today’s date was between Lincoln and Chris. Chris called out Lincoln and Jason for talking crap about Becca behind her back. The rest of the guys stayed out of the drama.

This happens every season. Rachel: Kenny/Lee JoJo: Chad/Alex Kaitlyn: Clint/All other guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:17 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 5b2ae210

From what said in this post, I guess Becca handeled the situation well.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:20 pm

Lincoln sounds like an ***hole with his comments to Chris. Combine that with the earth is flat and pooping on the floor, and I'm over him. I'll go for Connor, Blake, Garrett and Wills/Leo though I know nothing about the last two.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyisaDame Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:23 pm

MiniDiva wrote:@LadyisaDame  Thank you for details.  I hope you had fun today!  

Can you point out some of the guys in the photos.   Does Lincoln have the black suit on and Wills have the blue suit on?

Which one is Connor and Chris - one had a purple handkerchief and other had a red?  

TIA    Smiley

Conner is directly behind Elan and Chris had an orange pocket handkerchief. Lincoln was in black and Wills in the blue.

The drama between Chris & Lincoln .. started with Chris saying that disrespect to Becca was what had him calling out on a few of the guys but it quickly escalated to accusations of body shaming between the two - Becca was not amused. Chris R. called on Blake to back him up which he did to a point but he said that Chris started it. Chris also evidently threated or made move to pack up and leave (before Richmond?) because he was upset that he didn't get enough time with Becca during a group date. All but Blake and Wills made comment on it during their "opening remarks" at the beginning of the debate. Chris R's language got pretty salty - will be interesting to see what makes the final cut.

Happy to help ... finally after all these years giggling

Remember .... no matter how right you are, no matter how hard you try ... sometimes the Dragon wins.
LadyisaDame
LadyisaDame

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:25 pm

Lincoln is a duche bag. JMO. mocking people’s looks (per RS tweet) always shows to me some major iInsecurities. Imo.

Drop him Becca sis.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:26 pm

So Lincoln's a dumpster fire huh? Damn.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish