SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LoveDovez Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:48 pm

smg2587 wrote:
poohbear wrote:Speaking of 1 on 1 dates, I think we have the following so far:
Episode 2: Blake
Episode 3: should have 2, but who?
Episode 4: Garrett has one, who's the other one?
Episode 5: Colton
Episode 6: Jason, and one public one on Tuesday, i'm sure we will know who got the Tuesday one.

Do we know who got the two episode 3 1 on 1 dates and the one in episode 4?

Episode 3 was only 1 one on one. There where 2 group dates one with the girls where the Tia/Colton drama happen and the football game Clay got hurt in.

What happened between Tia and Colton? I missed that Thanks.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by KB_Mom Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:48 pm

RS says the others at the table at the brewing co are friends of Jason.

Since when does a contestant meet up with friends on a 1 on 1 (not HTD)? scratch

Last edited by KB_Mom on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:51 pm

TPTB conveniently flew in Jason's friends for the date? That would be a first. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:00 pm

@Kashathediva I assume they probably live in the area. That could be why he was chosen for this particular 1-1.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:09 pm

That location and place were picked out before Jason probably was a twinkle in TPTB's eyes though. JMO but if they had to call in his buddies for part of a 1:1 date with the lead, it's not happening. If he were the lead maybe, not vice versa. Just ugh.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:52 am

Just thinking whether we can decipher all the run downs from what we have so far. I tried to gather all the sources as well. All IMO. pls CMIIW

prior to epis 4
Eliminated : Ryan (RS said "long gone"). so my guess is he got cut at RC episode 3
despite SM activities, somehow Connor still on the show up to epis 5 (is he possibly the chicken guy who RS said get injured and back on the show again?) ??. would love to hear opinions Smiley

Eliminated 3/31 : (RC Episode 4 (?))
1. Chris Staples > new post and accepted FR
2. Nick S > accepted FR
> Mike also eliminated in Utah? per SM activities

Episode 5 -Vegas
4/1 : 1:1 = Colton (RS info)
4/2 : GD = Jason, Garrett, Blake, Chris R. Wills, John (pics and our insider info) and 3 Unknowns: Connor, Leo, Lincoln (RS info) -total 9 guys
4/3 : 2 on1 =Jordan VS David    > Elim= Jordan > IG from private to public, new post and David (RS info ) > Deleted several posts
4/4 : RC 5  >eliminated : John (RS info) > matched with total 3 guys sent home (12 to 9)

Hypothetical 9 guys going to VA
1. Colton
2. Jason
3. Garrett
4. Blake
5. Chris R
6. Wills
7. Connor
8. Leo
9. Lincoln

Episode 6- Virginia
4/7 : 1on1 with Jason T.
4/8 : GD
4/9 : concert date = 1:1 (?)

did i miss something? what else do we know?..

Calling all super sleuthers to help confirm and/or CMIIW Praying goteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:50 am

KB_Mom wrote:RS says the others at the table at the brewing co are friends of Jason.

Since when does a contestant meet up with friends on a 1 on 1 (not HTD)? scratch

this is the first IMO...i start to think perhaps Jason is one of BK's frontrunner , hence the privilege?..that's strange for sure..

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:10 am

Joy15 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:RS says the others at the table at the brewing co are friends of Jason.

this is the first IMO...i start to think perhaps Jason is one of BK's frontrunner , hence the privilege?..that's strange for sure..

I've been wondering if Seattle is not his first move for Key Bank. He's had a fairly rapid rise there. It also could be that he has some friends from B-school working in either the Richmond or Washington, D.C. area.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:23 am

So who is all left that we know of? I'm confused with all these eliminations and spoilers.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:39 am

Even if Jason does have friends in that area, this is not a HTD. I could see this if it was. He is not the lead. Having his friends join the date, almost makes him the emphasis vs her. 
He is cast. Makes me wonder if he is a top contender, getting to have his posse there.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:41 am

Kels0012 wrote:So who is all left that we know of? I'm confused with all these eliminations and spoilers.

I think it's Colton, Leo, Garrett, Blake, Lincoln, Chris R., Jason T., Connor, and Will/Wills/Willis. One more, maybe? The numbers might be a bit messed up since she sent both guys home on her 2-on-1 date.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:46 am

@Kashathediva IA I find that suspicious. We have had other lead's Chris/Whitney Ben/Lauren, meet up and the lead's friends are there, not the other way around, that I can ever remember.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish