SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:09 pm

In Kaitlyn's season, there were no roses on the ID's.  She sent 1 home on the date and eliminated another at the rose ceremony.

In JoJo's season, she eliminated one on the ID and gave roses to the other 2.

In Rachel's season, she gave all 3 ID's a rose. She handed out her 4th rose during the 3-on-1 and there was no rose ceremony.

So in the last 3 seasons, this week has been handled differently.
Kaitlyn: all roses handed out at RC
JoJo: combination of roses on dates and RC
Rachel: all roses on dates and no RC

So who knows which way it will be this season no idea

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:15 pm

havadrpepper wrote:In Kaitlyn's season, there were no roses on the ID's.  She sent 1 home on the date and eliminated another at the rose ceremony. In JoJo's season, she eliminated one on the ID and gave roses to the ot
Good point

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Regarding Wills .. imo he’s pretty cute and seems sweet. We know nothing about him so it makes me wonder why Becca kept him around..
Assuming he didn’t get a 1 on 1 all season, it’s likely he’ll get one this week. I hope she doesn’t eliminate him tho cos i like how mysterious he is and i would love to see him longer.

Imo Blake, Garrett are def in F4. Colton could make it as well
But I don’t really see it with Leo and Jason. haven’t seen Becca with Wills so idk about them but we’ll see
All jmo

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Wills could be the Kendall this season. Just a place keeper.  IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Yeah Wills is still there so he can be eliminated this week imo laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Why do people think Blake is definitely in f4? Is it because he’s one of the early contestants at AFTR? We didnt see his 1-2 date so it’s hard for me to say if there’s any strong chemistry between them.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Yes, being an ATFR contestant is as good a reason as any to me.

Rachel brought 2 of her 4 to HTDs, so I think odds are Becca might bring 1 of 5.

Plus he could be providing the crew with free beer, so they want to keep him as long as possible.  laugh out loud   He lives in Denver, and it’s a great locale to film a HTD date.  Although I don’t know if his family is there?

Of course, I have no real sense of him.  He could be her F1 for all we’ve seen.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:40 pm

sdmom wrote:Why do people think Blake is definitely in f4? Is it because he’s one of the early contestants at AFTR? We didnt see his 1-2 date so it’s hard for me to say if there’s any strong chemistry between them.  

All Jmo.
IMO, here's how things go for the first dates.....

BACHELORETTE

S6>>>>Frank F3
S7>>>>Mickey F8
S8>>>>Ryan F8
S9>>>>Brooks F3
S10>>>Chris F3-----------Next lead
S11>>>Clint F16
S12>>>Derek F7
S13>>>Peter F2

BACHELOR

S13>>>Melissa F1, Jillian F3-------Jill, next lead
S14>>>Ali F4-----next lead
S15>>>Ashley F3-----next lead
S16>>>Kacie F4
S17>>>Desiree F4----next lead
S18>>>Clare F2
S19>>>Megan F7
S20>>>Caila F3
S21>>>Danielle M  F5
S22>>>Becca -----next lead

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:06 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sdmom wrote:Why do people think Blake is definitely in f4? Is it because he’s one of the early contestants at AFTR? We didnt see his 1-2 date so it’s hard for me to say if there’s any strong chemistry between them.  

All Jmo.
IMO, here's how things go for the first dates.....

BACHELORETTE

S6>>>>Frank F3
S7>>>>Mickey F8
S8>>>>Ryan F8
S9>>>>Brooks F3
S10>>>Chris F3-----------Next lead
S11>>>Clint F16
S12>>>Derek F7
S13>>>Peter F3

BACHELOR

S13>>>Melissa F1, Jillian F3-------Jill, next lead
S14>>>Ali F4-----next lead
S15>>>Ashley F3-----next lead
S16>>>Kacie F4
S17>>>Desiree F4----next lead
S18>>>Clare F2
S19>>>Megan F7
S20>>>Caila F3
S21>>>Danielle M  F5
S22>>>Becca -----next lead

Peter was F2 on Bachelorette 13.

And Frank and Brooks are both F3 with an * to me. When they removed themselves, they both had an excellent chance of being F1 or F2. IMO.

Emily sent her second 1:1 date guy in week 2 home without a rose. It as a big shocker to show how serious and tough Emily was.

Mickey as Ashley’s second date of week 2 was by a coin toss between him and JP her actual F1. Her face at the coin flip showed me she wanted JP to win the flip not Mickey. IMO. Ashley’s first date was William who was F10 as he was elimatee on a 2:1 date.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:29 pm

So since we are still trying to find Wills, maybe this tweet is about him because I couldn't recall anyone fits this description. Leo lives in LA but I think he always lives in California? This guy lives in Florida.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Connor is listed as being from Tampa which shares coastline with St Petersburg.

Other FL guys this season:
Trent Jespersen
Jean Blanc
Jordan Kimball
Chris Randone
Nick Spetsas
Chase Vergason

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:21 pm

Crap, why has it been so damn hard to find Will(s)? I mean, we literally know nothing about the guy and that's frustrating. If Becca's kept him on for this long, I'd like to think it's because she actually digs him. Here's hoping that he makes it to F4!
:fingersarecrossed

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish