SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Diana wrote:She is  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 1f64c  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 1f4a5 IMO. Gorgeous! also good to see her smiling and so happy   Smiley  Hugesmile

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 30652410
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 30656310
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213871059683690&set=pcb.10213871060243704&type=3
This isn't a very flattering picture, don't think I need to point out why. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:04 pm

She looks just fine to me no idea JMO no woman needs to be perfect. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Diana wrote:She looks just fine to me no idea JMO no woman needs to be perfect. JMO
Agreed, but when you sign up for this show you open yourself up to criticism and being held to a higher standard. The body is a reflection of the soul, and this really isn't looking good. I suspect it's a big fake smile she's putting on, but I think with Becca we'll never know who she really is. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:15 pm

I will definitely will have to disagree imo Becca has been real and genuine this whole experience JMO

also I would love to have Becca's body laugh out loud JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:21 pm

I am so pleased to agree with you Diana in my first post. Becca seems refreshingly authentic in the midst of all this circus that is reality tv and I wish her only the best. Let’s rememeber that she a little bit on her mind... Only 3 short months ago she was going through a very painful and public break up with someone she did love enough to be engaged to. I have such empathy for her and admire her courage to go back to being vulnerable so quickly. No matter what WE think or want about all the circumstances and participants, it’s HER life she is opening up to everyone, she deserves to find the love of her life this time.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:25 pm

And now she has met some great guys that she needs to evaluate as possible life partner and father of her children . Which brings me to say...I hope that Colton is out on the next plane before HTD.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Of course all JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:26 pm

@astrobach

:Welcome So glad to have you join us. ITA about Becca.... love her and hope she finds someone special at the end of this!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:30 pm

hey! Thanks. I LOOOVE all your awesome EMOJIS.... WOW! I gotta upgrade!☺️
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:39 pm

Becca looks beautiful, I appreciate that she is so real. *edit* IMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:51 pm

rosefever wrote:
Diana wrote:She looks just fine to me no idea JMO no woman needs to be perfect. JMO
Agreed, but when you sign up for this show you open yourself up to criticism and being held to a higher standard. The body is a reflection of the soul, and this really isn't looking good. I suspect it's a big fake smile she's putting on, but I think with Becca we'll never know who she really is. All IMO.
Idc if she's faking tbh. As someone who likes her I'd prefer for it to be real and for her to be genuinely happy and excited but if she just put one on because people recognized her as the b'ettte I don't have a problem with that. Part of being a lead on this show and getting all the perks that come with it is that you should be (to a certain extent of course) gracious to fans and take pics if you can and interact with them. That's part of being an adult overall, sometimes even if you're in a bad mood, you have to suck it up and do your job. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:08 pm

What....no sightings of her and crew today?  They should be on a date somewhere.  Who was that guy that was posting pics of her....anyone watching him??

ETA:

Episode 7 – Filming in Bahamas @ GRAND HYATT BA MARhttps://bahamar.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html LEO, JASON, BLAKE, GARRETT, COLTON, WILLS
4/13: 1-on-1 Date:
4/14: 1-on-1 Date:
4/15: Group Date:
4/16: 1-on-1 Date:
4/17: 7th Rose Ceremony ELIMINATED:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish