SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:20 pm

Just because I like Becca doesn’t mean she’s on some pedestal. Trust me, I’ll snark her for keeping Colton the tool but I still think she’s real and caring. She has been nothing but classy to me. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Al Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:53 pm

rosefever wrote:
Diana wrote:She looks just fine to me no idea JMO no woman needs to be perfect. JMO
Agreed, but when you sign up for this show you open yourself up to criticism and being held to a higher standard. The body is a reflection of the soul, and this really isn't looking good. I suspect it's a big fake smile she's putting on, but I think with Becca we'll never know who she really is. All IMO.
My soul must be dead then. Thanks for the realization yes

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:31 pm

ITA with these comments too. Now I will bring a tidbit of my personal opinion based on some information from her Astro profile. As you know, she is an Aries born on April 3, and here is a new look at her ex Ross. He saws born 3 days apart from her... so imagine having met someone that is kind of a twin in some weird way but of the other sex. There is surely an attraction and a fascination. it seems to bring many similarities in the way you do, view and approach things. Yet there are differences in culture and upbringing that makes you different. When she talked of this on and off quality to their long relationship,, and that it was unhealthy, I can see now how that played out. She also said that she learned a lot about hefrself through it all. I am a believer that a good, healthy relationship with a partner begins by knowing ourselves really well first. Then, we hopefully find someone who has enough of the similarities that we need to feel safe, comfortable and compatible and some OTHER qualities we seek to complement our selves and bring growth. That means a cocktail of physical, mental, emotional, spiritual traits that resonate with us. I see Garrett, Blake, Leo and Jason as potential partners for Becca to different degrees. For the ones we do have pictures and especially videos (SM) of them together, in a private setting, we can see the body language and make our assessment . It is OUR perception of them in that specific moment. There is so much more when they interact live that we cannot possibly know. That said, i am a sucker for looking at all this and trying to figure things out, hence why I’m here...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:I hope the best for Becca and I hope she is as great as she seems in SM or some people are making her seem, but if her edit in Arie's season is any indication I feel this season could be kind of a DUD, as to other circumstances I don't think she has done anything that hasn't been done before so I don't understand some of the critiscism she's getting but also I don't understand putting her in such a high praise so quick. JMO.

There's no reason for me at this point to put her in high praise because she hasn't done anything that hasn't been done before. All previous 'ettes have loving SM pics of their friends and family. I have seen many SM pics leaked where for the most part they are happy and smiling during filming. For the most part they all went through a messy F2-F3-F4 whatever breakup with the lead, JoJo/Andi/Ali and for the most part they all got over it quickly, like a few weeks quickly.

I have my opinions of her during the last season, she was nothing special for me and to me appeared to try too hard. I'm hoping she has a good season and makes good decisions. I'm also curious to see if Millsy's comments about more so called unedited filming comes to fruition and if Becca will have a choice in the matter.
I agree with the first bolded in GA's comment.  Just because of that, I have nothing against her, but didn't fall in love with her at the same time.  I do hope that she has a great season though.....

Regarding the second bolded.....I don't know if putting this here is where it belongs but it does and doesn't.  What I mean is that it explains a bit about Arie's season, but it also pertains to any season going forward IMO.  It is talking about what a mind warp the whole production is and some of the fallout isn't pretty.  Then if we are to believe with what Millsy says IMO, things could get even messier.  If this does belong somewhere else mods please move it for sure.  Thanks!!

This is from Jillian Harris blog:

Jillian Harris wrote:So, in regards to this whole dramatic ending … first, when you sign up for the show, you have about a 96% chance of getting your heart broken which is a pretty large percentage, but it’s the truth! The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are TV SHOWS, it’s a business. The Bachelor Franchise’s 1st priority is to make the show as successful as possible so that’s exactly what the guys and girls are signing up for! I think what happens is when people sign up for the show they don’t actually realize this though … I know I didn’t … I actually didn’t realize this until AFTER the show!

Secondly, what happened to Becca totally sucks, I can’t imagine feeling so betrayed and heartbroken … but I’m SO FRICKIN excited for her to the next BACHELORETTE!!!! Congrats BECCA!! But back to what Arie did to Becca and my honest thoughts on it … the show itself really messes with your head and you’re under a lot of pressure and you’re going through it all with a bunch of producers and cameras in front of you … and the reality is, sometimes they help you, and sometimes they help the show. Obviously, I wasn’t behind the scenes and I don’t know what happened with the whole live breakup ordeal but it COULD be possible that this was all set up from the very beginning … Arie may have WANTED to choose Lauren but someone could have convinced him to choose Becca … again, there is a lot of pressure and it’s a huge mind game!

Just like real life, sometimes people are kind of messed up when it comes to relationships, they don’t know who they’re supposed to be with and they get pressured easily by other people … they are the blind leading the blind … and that was totally me!! Thank god I have Justin now!!! But then some people are so clear-minded on what they want and they make clear decisions and don’t let their heart mess with their head!! Being unsure or indecisive about love doesn’t make you a bad person, I think Arie has good intentions but maybe he isn’t the best at navigating these emotions!! Many guys (and girls!) are like this, especially in their 20’s and early 30’s!!

Arie made a mistake and he decided to fix it. A lot of people wouldn’t even have the balls to do this!! This take a lot of courage and bravery to change a mistake like this and I can pretty much guarantee you that if he had the choice to break up with Becca in private he would have done so!! But remember, he is in a CONTRACT! No one wants to break up with someone on camera, it’s already awkward enough but do you think The Bachelor would have wanted this done off camera?? Hell no!! So, we all get to watch the good, the bad and the ugly … and it’s kind of crazy that we are humans like to see this sort of thing … it’s a bit heartbreaking! Gah!!
source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:43 pm

Wow, I really appreciate this perspective from the inside from Jillian. And iITA. With her regarding Arie and Becca. Again, through my Astro lense, I can see they had really some good elements together. And yet, there was A LOT MORE compatible elements that sustained a long term relationship with Lauren. Again, all JMHO. but anyone who looks at their repectiive charts, even without the essential birhtime and therefore rising sign, can see that. Now Becca has a few good matches and we will see who come out to be better suited for her, given what she now knows including the pressure and restrictions of the show.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:49 pm

rosefever wrote:
Diana wrote:She looks just fine to me no idea JMO no woman needs to be perfect. JMO
Agreed, but when you sign up for this show you open yourself up to criticism and being held to a higher standard. The body is a reflection of the soul, and this really isn't looking good. I suspect it's a big fake smile she's putting on, but I think with Becca we'll never know who she really is. All IMO.

JMO, I don't see any fakeness in Becca's smile or demeanor, though I respect the right of others to feel and think differently.

I honestly just don't understand what you are saying about her body and soul, do you mean her smile, her body or what?

Personally, in my experience, the people who spend excess time worrying about appearances are those who self worth/soul is hurting the most. Then again, I think the more I get to know people their inner beauty outshines their outer beauty and so I often don't manage to see their exteriors as a stranger would because my like/dislike of them changes how I view them significantly. This is just my experience.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:I hope the best for Becca and I hope she is as great as she seems in SM or some people are making her seem, but if her edit in Arie's season is any indication I feel this season could be kind of a DUD, as to other circumstances I don't think she has done anything that hasn't been done before so I don't understand some of the critiscism she's getting but also I don't understand putting her in such a high praise so quick. JMO.

There's no reason for me at this point to put her in high praise because she hasn't done anything that hasn't been done before. All previous 'ettes have loving SM pics of their friends and family. I have seen many SM pics leaked where for the most part they are happy and smiling during filming. For the most part they all went through a messy F2-F3-F4 whatever breakup with the lead, JoJo/Andi/Ali and for the most part they all got over it quickly, like a few weeks quickly.

I have my opinions of her during the last season, she was nothing special for me and to me appeared to try too hard. I'm hoping she has a good season and makes good decisions. I'm also curious to see if Millsy's comments about more so called unedited filming comes to fruition and if Becca will have a choice in the matter.

I tend to smile most of the time, even if I am not necessarily happy. My dad used to tell me, that if I approached with day with a smile instead of a frown that I maybe able to bring joy to someone else and that their joy might be returned to me. I know it annoys some people, whereas others have told me they enjoy seeing me becuase it does make them feel better. I don't consider being fake, rather an attempt to make others feel better if I can.

I like Becca and see someone who reminds me a bit of my dad and myself and the approach of attempting to bring joy to others. I could be wrong, she could be fake, or maybe she is just a person who prefers to try to spread joy instead of not. JME.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:21 pm

so if past filming schedules and routines are any indication, today should of been a group date. I wonder why we are having such a hard time finding out info from the Bahamas. It's not like this time of year isn't good for people to go there....there is still cold and snow in some northern areas so IMO still a good time for lots of people to be milling about there....

I sure hope we get some info soon.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:45 pm

Source

He links to an IG posting with multiple photos, the 5th one shows Becca and a dark haired guy in the water.  I don't know about bringing the photos over -- his IG account is private, but this posting is viewable through the tweet, so can it be brought over?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:48 pm

Is that Blake?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 C3513f10
ishkabaha wrote:
Source

He links to an IG posting with multiple photos, the 5th one shows Becca and a dark haired guy in the water.  I don't know about bringing the photos over -- his IG account is private, but this posting is viewable through the tweet, so can it be brought over?

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:58 pm

Could this also be Garrett??
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish