SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:35 pm

flojo031 wrote:LMAO! He actually responded back to me!!  rofl Here is a screencap of his reply:

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 2018-010
His magic 8 ball says: No Clue
Second try with 8 ball: Remains to be seen
Third try: Consult BBF next week.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:36 pm

Do front runners get more exciting dates? I know producers pick who’s getting what date, but I always wonder if the lead has some input?

From what I can rermember, Vaness has one of the most exciting 1-1, and IMO, Bryan’s rappeling is more fun than Peter’s dog party.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:38 pm

sdmom wrote:Do front runners get more exciting dates? I know producers pick who’s getting what date, but I always wonder if the lead has some input?

From what I can rermember, Vaness has one of the most exciting 1-1, and IMO, Bryan’s rappeling is more fun than Peter’s dog party.

Lauren Bushnell was F1 and she had the airplane date her season. Catherine had the ice castle date her season. Those are better than most dates.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:41 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Do front runners get more exciting dates? I know producers pick who’s getting what date, but I always wonder if the lead has some input?

Lauren Bushnell was F1 and she had the airplane date her season. Catherine had the ice castle date her season. Those are better than most dates.

And Vanessa had a zero gravity date!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by vermillionaire Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:46 pm

Maybe they’re doing something exciting at the Poe museum? There could be a zero gravity machine in there. rofl

vermillionaire

Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:59 pm

Most exciting 1:1 date this season: reading Reddit neighbor wars and then dessert over RS spoilers of this season.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:14 pm

Perhaps they're saving the good stuff for the FS/LCD? question no idea

I just want to know what's up with all the crappy azz dates this season? Maybe Becca requested something more realistic and low-key?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:24 pm

Yeah, they'll read here and find out the real scoop, while sipping champagne overlooking a beautiful sunset over the ocean.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:27 pm

According to RS Becca and Jason now at the Veil Brewing Co. This totally sound like a town their in sponsored date and they are apparently going everywhere on that trolley. I don't know this just doesn't sound like a fun date at all.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:31 pm

No offense to Jason but I hope his date is the Will date of rachel’s season in episode 6:

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:32 pm

smg2587 wrote:According to RS Becca and Jason now at the Veil Brewing Co. This totally sound like a town their in sponsored date and they are apparently going everywhere on that trolley. I don't know this just doesn't sound like a fun date at all.
As a viewer this date is lame AF imo but anything can be fun if Becca and Jason actually like each other. It's about spending time together and getting to know each other without the other guys around. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:40 pm

How far in advance do they schedule these venues for dates? I would think it would be at least several months especially for the places they stay since they need suites for contestants and rooms for production. Those places need to block out those rooms in advance so they are not accidentally reserved by someone else. The public dates that are concerts would also have to be planned in advance to make sure the person they want is available.

So IMO, none of these were planned to slam Becca. This was just what TPTB chose to do this season... remember the "STRANGE" description given by Mills pre-season. IMO, they just can't schedule these things day to day except for circumstances beyond their control. Too much is involved.

And, as for the 2-on-1 on her birthday, IMO, it just happened that way in the pre-planned schedule by production.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish