SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:50 pm

@IrelandRose if the bachelorette isn’t in red for the promo, they’re usual in a dress with sequins or a material that shines. For example, Andi was in gold with sequins, Kaitlyn was in black with sequins, JoJo was in red with sequins, Rachel was in red, and now we have Becca with this pinkish/goldish dress that has a shine.

I hate that this will be her catch phrase for the season, but she looks so pretty and I love the dress!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:52 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/see-becca-kufrin-as-the-bachelorette-key-art/

Filming for the season began on March 16, and the men get competitive right from the start! “Every guy is super into her and they all want to be the one to mend her heart. This was maybe the most competitive night one ever, and she really struggled in a good way with who to give the first impression rose as well as night one roses to,” a show insider told Us about the first night of filming at the mansion. “Becca felt great. She is someone who has a wide range of taste in guys and this group didn’t disappoint her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:01 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/see-becca-kufrin-as-the-bachelorette-key-art/

Filming for the season began on March 16, and the men get competitive right from the start! “Every guy is super into her and they all want to be the one to mend her heart. This was maybe the most competitive night one ever, and she really struggled in a good way with who to give the first impression rose as well as night one roses to,” a show insider told Us about the first night of filming at the mansion. “Becca felt great. She is someone who has a wide range of taste in guys and this group didn’t disappoint her.”

...this makes me super excited for her season thumbsup
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@IrelandRose if the bachelorette isn’t in red for the promo, they’re usual in a dress with sequins or a material that shines. For example, Andi was in gold with sequins, Kaitlyn was in black with sequins, JoJo was in red with sequins, Rachel was in red, and now we have Becca with this pinkish/goldish dress that has a shine.

I hate that this will be her catch phrase for the season, but she looks so pretty and I love the dress!

The catch phrase is getting pretty old IMO. I wish it was something new also. It reminds me too much of last season...
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:14 pm

sweet message from Becca's sister. I love her family. heartbeat
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 30084510

kufwiththepouf KNOCK HER DOWN NINE TIMES BUT SHE GETS UP 10! (@iamcardib) Can’t wait to see America fall in love with my baby girl. #thosebicepstho
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhuHqH0g_O6/?taken-by=kufwiththepouf
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:20 pm

OK! @ Becca's sister coming through with the cardi reference laugh out loud. Becca looks SO good!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@IrelandRose if the bachelorette isn’t in red for the promo, they’re usual in a dress with sequins or a material that shines. For example, Andi was in gold with sequins, Kaitlyn was in black with sequins, JoJo was in red with sequins, Rachel was in red, and now we have Becca with this pinkish/goldish dress that has a shine.

Ah yes, of course!

Thank you @Ash2214

I think she looks absolutely stunning!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:52 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:(SPOILER): Hearing that Jason’s hometown date in Buffalo will consist of them going to Anchor Bar, home of the original chicken wing, and then ice skating at Canalside. Via Reality Steve on Twitter

The skating setting looks pretty.  Wonder if this is public too, though?  It says they have public skating from 8am-10pm under today’s events.  ETA: Actually, it looks like public skating today is 3-7pm, so maybe the crew got early access to the rink.
Source
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 780x410-4

Here’s a fun video of the Anchor Bar.  The wings look amazing!  Any place that served The Beatles is cool by me.
Source

Last edited by alwaystulips on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:55 pm

IrelandRose wrote:

She's absolutely stunning here. May the best man win over this gorgeous girl.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:15 pm

The girl, photo, dress and shoes are wonderful.  Then ABC had to ruin it with the tag line, imo.

I hope they don’t make her utter it 1,000 times this season.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:20 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:25 pm

LOVE THE PROMO PICTURE!!! Becca looks AMAZING in the dress!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish