SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:42 pm

As weird as the Becca/Colton/Tia thing is, i must say back in high school i ended up dating a guy that was initially interested in a friend of mine. Maybe he and Tia did meet up and realized they didn't click. Maybe Becca is fine with that. It happens. We'll see.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SeekAny Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Catching up from yesterday and I continue to be ecstatic with how happy Becca looks and how much fun she seems to be having. I’ve said this before but she seems to always be so in the moment, these guys are very lucky and IMO she’s going to be a great bachelorette because of her ability to give everything she’s got in that moment and not hold back.

Comparing Blake and Garrett from what I’ve seen and what I know from social media, I think Blake will be the final 2 guy who she just adores, has a great time and chemistry with, it’s an easy journey but that something deeper is just not there. Garrett will be the final 1, might be a tougher journey with more questioning, but one who she just has that something extra special with. All IMO.

Regardless I think she’s got these guys falling for her and as Betty says girl I think  “Somebody loves you!!l”

Last edited by SeekAny on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:49 pm

RS posted another video but I can't bring it over!

Blake looks like he is holding back a little + Becca keeps bringing him in -- that may be a good thing? Girls like the chase...

It looks like they are comfortable with each other. It's so cute how he kisses her forehead. They have amazing chemistry!  Seems like they really click. Smiley

I do think Blake will be her F2 guy, and I think he will be a fan favorite. Hopefully the Bach!

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:55 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:15 pm

I don’t know if Becca is doing the chase or because she’s following orders from producers. It’s a public date and maybe she needs to “sell” their chemistry. Don’t get me wrong, I think she likes Blake. A lot. But does she like him more than Colton? Than Garrett? Like him enough to make him f1? I really don’t know and need to see more of Becca’s dates with others to decide. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:37 pm

albean99 wrote:@Aunties_Love Jared was Kaitlyn’s f4 and he got 2 1D. I knew he was f4 but had to look up his dates. Chris was f6.

I'm not seeing as much with Blake in the concert but she obviously really likes him. I could see him in the f2.
Jared and Chris were eliminated in the same epi and since I do it in alphabetical order, Chris was named first. But they were BOTH eliminated in the exact same epi.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:46 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I did some research and if anyone has more info from other season about this please let me know. When 3 guys each season get two 1 on 1 dates they all usually make it to the F4. Then in recent season with this happening one of the guys that got two 1 on 1 dates in season gets eliminated at the F4 rose ceremony. I looked back at this until Desiree’s season but Des doesn’t count because the guy who she eliminated at F4 was a guy who only had one 1 on 1 date the whole season. So starting for Andi’s season and so on up until rachel’s the F4 elimination has been a guy who had two 1 on 1 dates. If this pattern follows this season since Garrett is the supposed front runner I’d say it’s either going to Blake or Colton eliminated at the RC. But if history doesn’t follow then it’s anyone’s game with Jason, Blake and Colton all up in the air for elimination. IMO it seems like Jason is in 4th place with the other 3 guys getting two 1 on 1 dates but that could mean 1 of those 3 guys will be eliminated. Just thought this was an interesting stat. Let me know your thoughts.

I am not exactly sure what you are saying so....

to get a more accurate stats sake, lets take this back to the earlier seasons when Jillian was the first one that started the longer seasons. I am counting in Ali's and Des's no matter how controversal the endings are.

Her season was different because HTD's happened earlier as when they went overseas, they never returned till the end.

In that season, all F4 had 2 ID's

Ali-----all 4 had 2 ID's
Ashley------Ames had only 1 ID and was let go at F4
Emily-------Sean had 1 ID and let go at F3, Chris had 1 ID and let go at F4
Desiree-----Drew had 1 ID, was F2, Brooks had 2 ID's and was F3, Zach had 1 ID and was F4
Andi-------Chris had 1 ID, was F3, Marcus had 2 ID's and was F4
Kaitlyn-----Shawn, F1 had 1 ID, Nick F2 had 1 ID, Ben F3 had 2 ID, Chris F4 had 1 ID
Jojo-----Jordan F1 had 2 ID's, Robby F2 had 1 ID, Chase F3 had 1 ID, Luke F4 had 2 ID's
What I meant was that the 3 guys that get two 1 on 1 dates in a season don’t usually all make it to the final 3. The 3 guys that had two 1 on 1 dates usually all make F4 but they don’t normally all 3 make F3. I’m talking about the 3 guys that get two 1 on 1 dates strictly.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:@Aunties_Love Jared was Kaitlyn’s f4 and he got 2 1D. I knew he was f4 but had to look up his dates. Chris was f6.

I'm not seeing as much with Blake in the concert but she obviously really likes him. I could see him in the f2.
Jared and Chris were eliminated in the same epi and since I do it in alphabetical order, Chris was named first.  But they were BOTH eliminated in the exact same epi.

Quoting myself, but here it is directly from my charts:

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 2018-091

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Wasn't Chris let go during a 1-on-1 in Killarney? Then Joe let go the next episode during the group date and Jared let go during the rose ceremony? Chris was F6, Joe F5, and Jared F4.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:20 pm

yes Cupcake Chris was let go and crying while Kaitlyn flew away in a helicopter laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Aria wrote:Wasn't Chris let go during a 1-on-1 in Killarney? Then Joe let go the next episode during the group date and Jared let go during the rose ceremony? Chris was F6, Joe F5, and Jared F4.
My chart above is exactly how it happened. They were all let go on the exact same epi.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:26 pm

Linds911 wrote:yes Cupcake Chris was let go and crying while Kaitlyn flew away in a helicopter laugh out loud
Correct, but they were all let go in the same epi and not over different ones. Since it's done alphabetically and all in the same epi, that's where we stand.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish