SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:LOL I Have heard of "soccer moms" who have spread sheets of their children schedules and play dates and then cross referenced with their own social life/schedule. 
Glad I don't have that life personally.
kmick0890 wrote:Just curious how do we know about this spreadsheet? Was it from that neighbor stuff? If it was the neighbor, how did he get access to Arie's computer to even know about something like that?

Don't office workers, profesionals, etc keep spreadsheets to keep track of their appts, etc....BTW, I can't take these rumors as fact. If the rumor started because the neighbor posted it on reddit, I am sorry but I just can't naive enough to believe a trouble-maker neighbor that has a vendetta against Arie. IMO

GuardianAngel wrote:You can't have a black book or a spreadsheet, if one existed, if the women weren't willing to participate at his beck and call. None of the accusations mean anything to me. There weren't any engagements, or commitments, they continued to engage with him.

There were plenty of black books in my day. We didn't care, neither did the ones who didn't want a commitment and were willing to be another tick off their name.

I don't expect him to prove anything to me. If I did, then I'd be saying that to every person who is engaged or married. People cheat all the time, after years of being married with no prior history of cheating. Most recently a local well known business man in my area called out his wife's lover on facebook, calling him every name in the book for cheating with his wife, ruining his marriage and family huh? what about the wife?  JMHO's.

These two look happy and are engaged. I can't see anyone marrying anyone just to prove a point. That's a pretty dazed reason to get married IMO. He's never proposed to anyone, that tells me no one was worth it for him.

IMO, from what I am getting out of it, the spreadsheet is just rumor based on what a vindictive neighbor said about Arie. I didn't know that it was fact. I say that because if it is fact, then sorry, but from what I saw on Reddit and heard otherwise, it was another claim by the neighbor that was just causing a bunch of problems and not providing proof of anything. IMO, a neighbor like that is very hard to believe and since then, hasn't the "story" and accusations been removed from Reddit? I just think that believing a no good nosy neighbor of this without having proof and facts may not be the right thing to do. All IMO

I agree though @GuardianAngel, they definately look happy, in love and are engaged. I really don't see either of them getting married just to prove a point, but I do see them getting married and maybe sooner than is comfortable for some because they are in love. IMO

Kashathediva wrote:
Aria wrote:He literally proposed to another woman like 4.5 months ago, tho.
And that woman will be engaged to another man in about 2-3 weeks. Just saying that is the name of the game with this show. It's not a real life thing. IMO it's what happens after the show.

Yep, it is true, likely she will be engaged within another 3 weeks to someone else. Don't see how that is any better than what Arie and Lauren have done....IMO. We've heard many couples from this scenario how they play the game of the show, then after the show is when they work on their relationship.

Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Aria wrote:He literally proposed to another woman like 4.5 months ago, tho.
And that woman will be engaged to another man in about 2-3 weeks. Just saying that is the name of the game with this show. It's not a real life thing. IMO it's what happens after the show.

Word!  To me a Bach engagement means, let's date and see if this leads to marriage. Apparently, Arie missed Lauren and realized he made a mistake when he chose Becca.  
I think you are right....Arie realized that he had been led down the wrong path be it from production, etc, or maybe another force, but he did correct it, he's with the one he wants, and is carrying on with HIS life with Lauren. IMO, they are happy together, in love and living their lives together....IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Uhhhhh.... yeah. Those kid(s) are better off with a slightly onlder dad who actually knows his mom and is sure he isn’t going to cheat on her over a quickie marriage, a filadering father, an enabling mother, and a life of therapy. IMO.

Agreed. I don’t want Lauren’s kids to have to complain how hard living in their parents marriage was like Lauren does. Better to know each other a bit better first. JMO.
Or even better, Lauren gets to know him, comes to her senses, dodges the bullet and finds a better father for her children than this crappy old player.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:55 am

I'm just mad I waited 5 frickin' years for this. Hugest letdown in Bachelor history! All JMO! laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Aria wrote:

Sure...but someone said that he never proposed to anyone else and that's simply not true. And, like you said, "it's not real life". This engagement to Lauren isn't anymore real than his engagement to Becca and that's why, IMO, no one is taking it seriously. Pay for the ring yourself, do it after more than 2 months of dating, do it privately, do it without begging for a TV wedding, etc. and if might mean something. IMO.

It must mean something if she packed up her stuff and moved to AZ to live with him.  Jmho. Most Bach couples date long distance for a while and then move in together or break up.  

I don’t know about that. Aaron broke up Helene too quickly. Jen moved immediately for Andrew. Blob and Estella ended quickly. Jesse and Jessica ended quickly. Mary moved quickly for Byron and they lasted 6yrs. Sarah moved quickly for Charlie and they lasted 7 yrs on and off. Travis and Sarah broke up quickly. Lorenzo broke up with Jen quickly. Not sure is Tessa moved for Andy. Brad picked no one. Matt and Shayne moved in immediately. Molly moved after a couple of months and actually being F2 not F1. Vienna moved to LA for Jake and DWTS right away. Emily never moved for Brad and broke up by June. Courtney moved in with Ben quickly, right, I remember them having Ash and JP over Ash and JP moved in and are still married. Cat moved to Sean right away and they are married and still going strong. Whitney actually did move to LA for Chris and DWTS right away then escaped after a month or two. Lauren B 1.0 moved right away for Ben. Vanessa was in LA with Nick immediately. So nope Lauren is not unique in joining Arie right away.
IMO, just because they moved in together quickly, doesn't mean they won't last. FYI, I am the one that changed the post above by adding info and ID'ing it by the color. IMO

FLChica wrote:Bryan moved for Rachel. Jordan moved for JoJo. Both of those guys were labeled as players, baddies, etc. just like Arie. Guess they each found the right woman. It happens.
Yep, there's been plenty of "baddies" in general in life and at some point in time, even the so-called "baddies" do change when they find the one that THEY deem is who they want to change for....IMO, it is their lives and their decisions as to how they want to live it....IMO.

Kashathediva wrote:@stuckinsc I don't know if the marriage stuff of your post applies to me or not. Personally, I don't care if they marry or not. (that goes for all of these folks) That's up to them. I don't know them and can't begin to speak for them. 
What works for me, works for me. What works for someone else, more power to them. 
Personally, where I am in life, I have never heard any of my friends say they wish they had had their kids older.  They are happy to be living their best life while they still can and hoping their adult kids are doing the same. (on their own and out of their houses)
Me neither with regards to the bolded. IMO, when the friends finally found the one that they wanted, they immediately got married but also couldn't wait to start their own family. I see Arie and Lauren as falling into this class as well, IMO.

Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@sosleepy
I think that is true for some, but not all. 
I hate to get too OT with mentioning other couples.
 Ashley and JP compromised. She had to finish school and then had a profession to follow.  I loved how they worked it out together.
Rachel is still practicing law isn't she? It's far easier for Bryan to get licensed in another state, IMO than Rachel re-taking the bar, etc.
So I agree if they go into "influencing" vs a traditional job it's a different kettle of fish.
@StuckinSC  I know because my daughter/sil went through the IVF process, men's little fishies are scrutinized. Age is very much an issue now. More and more mutations and other issues are coming forefront with those little fishies than previously known. 
As far as age and raising kids--I have my small grandsons a lot. Of course, it is a blessing. HUGE. But I am totally exhausted after a few hours of them, and more often then not have them days for camp Mimi and Pop. 
 There is a saying I adhere to: Little kids little problems. Big kids, big problems. Playing on the swings, food fights (every meal for a 3 yr old or younger is a food fight) and sleepless nights with them at age 35 is easy.  It's not so much in your 50's or older in dealing with adolescents or young adults.(and IMO young adults is no longer 18-22, but can be into the late 20's)
When these kids are in their teens and gasp, 20s or worse 30's and need rent money, are out of job and need to move home or still in school, it's a royal headache. 
Many in their 50's-60's are sandwiched into dealing with kids and parents. 
Life is far different now. I will never regret having my own, luckily, at a young age.

Agreed.  Men can have fertility issues as they age.  Thankfully, my DH and I were able to conceive our second child naturally at an older age.   I was 39 when our daughter was born and my DH was 46.  

That said, Arie is getting older, which I'm sure factors into their decision to get married rather quickly.  Jmho.
I agree to that and I am sure everyone can agree, it sucks getting older, but dealing with young kids when you are dealing with aging parents and dementia or general aging makes life way harder than it needs to be. IMO, Arie is likely seeing the ramping up of that possibility, the possibility of getting older and dealing with young kids and yes, what happens if as with many guys, when aging sinks in you may not be able to have kids, or have healthy ones because as you age, the chances of genetic factors increases extensively. I just see the pair getting married sooner than later and having kids sooner because of all of that, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:44 am

bluwavz wrote:I'm just mad I waited 5 frickin' years for this. Hugest letdown in Bachelor history! All JMO! laugh out loud laugh out loud

I'm embarrased how much I hyped him up in my mind! I mean, even apart from the whole being a terrible human being thing...he just made for such a boring season. I don't know why I thought he was so attractive and charismatic for so long. I think it must be all Emily. 75% of her final four were the Kings of Douches and she somehow made them seem desirable. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:57 am

@Aria I cringe at my preseason posts! Like if he had just given us an entertaining season like Juan Pablo I could maybe overlook him being a douche but man there was even a twist and it was still so incredibly boring IMO!

The Great Jef vs Arie War on this board really makes me LMAO now. We all got played. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:24 am

All this OT conversation about couples moving and men vs women moving and not one mention of Josh moving to Amanda?! giggling How quickly we bleached that from our brains! rofl

Back to Arie and Lauren... as much as Arie thinks he wants marriage and children I don't see him as really ready to settle down and make the sacrifices necessary to become a family man. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:39 am

stuckinsc wrote:@sosleepy True kids will also give Lauren something to focus on if Arie gets bored and goes back to being a spreadsheet guy. JMSO.

Arie to Lauren:  Excuse me honey while I go work on some numbers.   rofl

JMO, JK.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:04 am

bluwavz wrote:@Aria I cringe at my preseason posts! Like if he had just given us an entertaining season like Juan Pablo I could maybe overlook him being a douche but man there was even a twist and it was still so incredibly boring IMO!

The Great Jef vs Arie War on this board really makes me LMAO now. We all got played. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud

Seriously! The Sean fans be like Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 13 3806527698no idealolpanda
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:18 am

Proud OG member of the “Arie is waaaaay too hypersexual/has pointy nipples/is pretty sketch” club dating all the way to the very beginning. I never liked the guy.

I was totally Team Jef though.... so I’m not claiming like brilliance or anything. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:55 am

I don’t feel played.  I think Arie was pretty vulnerable through the season and made a courageous decision for love at the end of the day.

Big contrast to the last three Bachelors, IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Arie is the probably the worst bachelor I have ever seen laugh out loud JMO boring, lacks self awareness and is a total pig. All imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp