SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by aviej Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:If Arie proves us wrong. Great, good for him and Lauren. The season is still fresh, so people pay attention. Once we have Becca on air, then BiP people will care less. The next bachelor will likely take almost all negative attention off them.

IMO, they are practically begging for a tv wedding and meeting with tv counselors, so they are stirring the pot. When they stay quiet, this channel is mostly quiet. If they keep putting themselves out there people will talk good and bad. That is the way of the world.

I have a very real question, are all the people who are frustrated with the criticism Arie and Lauren get going to refrain from criticizing any future contestants? JMO, but if you are not then why ask why we criticize Arie and Lauren? Everyone has people they like more and people they like less. It is human nature. Criticizing this couple doesn’t mean a person isn’t in support of love, or positive or any of the other various things I have read here. Instead, this couple just pushes some people’s buttons. With time something or someone else will become the button pusher.

Look at the Rachel and Bryan thread. A month and a half after their finale people were still discussing How she treated Peter and predicting their breakup. Now the less positive comments only get discussed if the couple directly does something. Time helps us all to move on. The same will be true with Arie and Lauren, be it together or separately. All JMO.

Good Post I agree
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:42 pm

This is a discussion thread, so as long as things fall within the rules ,discussion is welcome. 
IMO no one should be offended, confused etc by anyone else's opinion. I like to think of a discussion thread as a debate. 
Often in a debate you are not given a choice of "side", it's chosen for you. 
Here we get to choose at least. 
Opinions should not be taken personally, IMO. Sometimes discussion is all it is and not adherence to an opinion. 
Maybe new things will be learned. Maybe not. Maybe someone's opinion will be changed. Who knows. 
It's a discussion thread. Simple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:38 pm

Why is he so desperate for a tv wedding? He is practically on his hands and knees, prostrate in front of MF begging. For a man who mocked others for their shilling and who says he can afford a private wedding, he seems to be working overtime to make it happen. Ridiculous and rather pathetic IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:50 pm

Sprite wrote:Why is he so desperate for a tv wedding? He is practically on his hands and knees, prostrate in front of MF begging. For a man who mocked others for their shilling and who says he can afford a private wedding, he seems to be working overtime to make it happen. Ridiculous and rather pathetic IMO.

Maybe he knows a few or even one other couple was planning a wedding later this year and he wanted to jump ahead of them. Be the squeaky wheel of sorts. He seems to be trying to get TPTB as a sponsor and doing a pitch on them. Btw, I do see blatant shilling in LiAr’s future.
Just mo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote: I have a very real question, are all the people who are frustrated with the criticism Arie and Lauren get going to refrain from criticizing any future contestants? JMO, but if you are not then why ask why we criticize Arie and Lauren?

I guess you aren't directing this to me since I'm not among the frustrated. But I will say that I despised Rachel and her group of friends because I hate mean-girl bully tactics, so I didn't watch her season or visit her threads. I didn't like her, so what she did just didn't interest me. BUT there are bachnation people who irritate me so much that I get snarky about them and it's just fun to vent about it. No judgment here.

Back to your question though - I didn't think Arie fans were trying to make anyone stop criticizing. They are just offering the counterpoint, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Bachelor casting calls are being made for contestants . Scottsdale listed first. Wonder how many were on Arie’s spreadsheet ? giggling

Jmso again

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:08 pm

I say, keep on begging and pushing for that TV wedding, Arie. For your fans at least! handwave
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:19 pm

So I was listening to Becca's podcast and they had some mystic on the phone, who reads people's auras or whatever (she was surprisingly accurate about stuff actually) and she said Becca needs to date guys with a red auras. So they asked her to name some examples of red celebs and she mentioned someone and then she was like "This is a terrible example, but Arie from last season, he was red. So he's like red-purple and that's like narcissist kind of energy." laugh out loud That cracked me up. Apparently Arie has a narcissistic aura. Shockingly accurate IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:38 pm

mindless wrote:So I was listening to Becca's podcast and they had some mystic on the phone, who reads people's auras or whatever (she was surprisingly accurate about stuff actually) and she said Becca needs to date guys with a red auras. So they asked her to name some examples of red celebs and she mentioned someone and then she was like "This is a terrible example, but Arie from last season, he was red. So he's like red-purple and that's like narcissist kind of energy." laugh out loud That cracked me up. Apparently Arie has a narcissistic aura. Shockingly accurate IMO.

Interesting and Arie says he and Lauren are a lot alike. Not surprised there either. Jmo
Maybe Arie is a Romantic Narcissist...

The Romantic Narcissist

If you thought that your very romantic Narcissistic ex really loved you and wanted to marry you, you are not crazy.  Even though he is now gone, your guy actually meant what he said when he said it to you.  He was in love with you, or at least with his own romantic fantasy of the two of you as the perfect couple.

The Narcissistic men that I call “Romantics” fall in love easily and love being in love. They also love all the trappings of the perfect romance as much as you do: dinner by candle light, cozy weekends in the cabin in the woods, and moonlight walks along the beach. They are at their best and most fully present in the courtship stage of your relationship. Their goal is to make every moment as romantic as possible.  And the sex is amazing because he is slow, passionate, and considerate.  He delights in your body and tells you over and over again how beautiful you are.

Then he memorializes your perfect romance by posting pictures of the two of you on all the social media sites.  He wants everyone he knows to see the two of you as the perfect couple. There are pictures of you on the boat with the wind blowing your hair, pictures of the two of you hiking together, and pictures of the two of you walking along quaint cobble stone streets.

Romantic Narcissists may even start to plan a wedding with you and encourage you to start thinking of names for your children.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understanding-narcissism/201705/narcissistic-love-patterns-the-romantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:23 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
mindless wrote:So I was listening to Becca's podcast and they had some mystic on the phone, who reads people's auras or whatever (she was surprisingly accurate about stuff actually) and she said Becca needs to date guys with a red auras. So they asked her to name some examples of red celebs and she mentioned someone and then she was like "This is a terrible example, but Arie from last season, he was red. So he's like red-purple and that's like narcissist kind of energy." laugh out loud That cracked me up. Apparently Arie has a narcissistic aura. Shockingly accurate IMO.

Interesting and Arie says he and Lauren are a lot alike. Not surprised there either. Jmo
Maybe Arie is a Romantic Narcissist...

The Romantic Narcissist

If you thought that your very romantic Narcissistic ex really loved you and wanted to marry you, you are not crazy.  Even though he is now gone, your guy actually meant what he said when he said it to you.  He was in love with you, or at least with his own romantic fantasy of the two of you as the perfect couple.

The Narcissistic men that I call “Romantics” fall in love easily and love being in love. They also love all the trappings of the perfect romance as much as you do: dinner by candle light, cozy weekends in the cabin in the woods, and moonlight walks along the beach. They are at their best and most fully present in the courtship stage of your relationship. Their goal is to make every moment as romantic as possible.  And the sex is amazing because he is slow, passionate, and considerate.  He delights in your body and tells you over and over again how beautiful you are.

Then he memorializes your perfect romance by posting pictures of the two of you on all the social media sites.  He wants everyone he knows to see the two of you as the perfect couple. There are pictures of you on the boat with the wind blowing your hair, pictures of the two of you hiking together, and pictures of the two of you walking along quaint cobble stone streets.

Romantic Narcissists may even start to plan a wedding with you and encourage you to start thinking of names for your children.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understanding-narcissism/201705/narcissistic-love-patterns-the-romantic

OMG...Arie to a T. Isn't that pretty much what his former girlfriends have said about him?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:37 pm

I think the last paragraph in that link is very interesting:

What is likely to happen next: Now that they are safely out of the relationship and do not have to deliver on any of the promises that they made you, they are likely to be looking back on the relationship with nostalgia. If you could eavesdrop on their conversations with other people, you would probably hear them describing you and the relationship in glowing terms. You were the love of their life. Everything was perfect. They gloss over how and why the relationship ended. True to form, everything that happened is romanticized and it all looks even better in the rear view mirror than it actually was when you were together. All this, unfortunately, does not do you, the ex, any good because even if they came back, they would leave you again….and again. They are in love with the courtship stage of dating and are not mature enough to deliver on their promises and move into a real relationship. Their love life is one romantic courtship repeated over and over again with a different woman each time. They are in love with the idea of love and not you.

Sounds familiar. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:41 pm

mindless wrote:I think the last paragraph in that link is very interesting:

What is likely to happen next:   Now that they are safely out of the relationship and do not have to deliver on any of the promises that they made you, they are likely to be looking back on the relationship with nostalgia. If you could eavesdrop on their conversations with other people, you would probably hear them describing you and the relationship in glowing terms.  You were the love of their life. Everything was perfect. They gloss over how and why the relationship ended.  True to form, everything that happened is romanticized and it all looks even better in the rear view mirror than it actually was when you were together. All this, unfortunately, does not do you, the ex, any good because even if they came back, they would leave you again….and again. They are in love with the courtship stage of dating and are not mature enough to deliver on their promises and move into a real relationship.  Their love life is one romantic courtship repeated over and over again with a different woman each time.  They are in love with the idea of love and not you.

Sounds familiar. JMO.

And this imo...(underlined)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp