SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:47 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I say, keep on begging and pushing for that TV wedding, Arie. For your fans at least! handwave

:yes: :yes: Pretty please Arie!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:02 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Better eye contact in this interview.  :gotcha:   At least Mario knows how to say Grand Prix (Preee)... laugh out loud

Interesting that he keeps mentioning about TPTB being available for their wedding.

I thought they were wanting to get married right away. Seems now it's  "sometime in the fall or winter", according to Arie but he didn't say what year. giggling  And oh, ya,  they're open to watching Becca's season. stupid
And so the backtracking begins.
Well, haven't a lot of the past Bach wedding specials that weren't on BIP happened in the fall or before the next season of Bach begins??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Sprite wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
mindless wrote:So I was listening to Becca's podcast and they had some mystic on the phone, who reads people's auras or whatever (she was surprisingly accurate about stuff actually) and she said Becca needs to date guys with a red auras. So they asked her to name some examples of red celebs and she mentioned someone and then she was like "This is a terrible example, but Arie from last season, he was red. So he's like red-purple and that's like narcissist kind of energy." laugh out loud That cracked me up. Apparently Arie has a narcissistic aura. Shockingly accurate IMO.

Interesting and Arie says he and Lauren are a lot alike. Not surprised there either. Jmo
Maybe Arie is a Romantic Narcissist...

The Romantic Narcissist

If you thought that your very romantic Narcissistic ex really loved you and wanted to marry you, you are not crazy.  Even though he is now gone, your guy actually meant what he said when he said it to you.  He was in love with you, or at least with his own romantic fantasy of the two of you as the perfect couple.

The Narcissistic men that I call “Romantics” fall in love easily and love being in love. They also love all the trappings of the perfect romance as much as you do: dinner by candle light, cozy weekends in the cabin in the woods, and moonlight walks along the beach. They are at their best and most fully present in the courtship stage of your relationship. Their goal is to make every moment as romantic as possible.  And the sex is amazing because he is slow, passionate, and considerate.  He delights in your body and tells you over and over again how beautiful you are.

Then he memorializes your perfect romance by posting pictures of the two of you on all the social media sites.  He wants everyone he knows to see the two of you as the perfect couple. There are pictures of you on the boat with the wind blowing your hair, pictures of the two of you hiking together, and pictures of the two of you walking along quaint cobble stone streets.

Romantic Narcissists may even start to plan a wedding with you and encourage you to start thinking of names for your children.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understanding-narcissism/201705/narcissistic-love-patterns-the-romantic

OMG...Arie to a T. Isn't that pretty much what his former girlfriends have said about him?

:yes: To a T. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 5 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:27 pm

A quick google search of wedding dates of our Bach and Ettes whose weddings were televised.  

Trista and Ryan - December 6, 2003
Jason and Molly - February 27, 2010
Ashley and JP - December 1, 2012
Sean and Catherine - January 26, 2014

So September is a little early to fit the normal schedule, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:28 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Better eye contact in this interview.  :gotcha:   At least Mario knows how to say Grand Prix (Preee)... laugh out loud

Interesting that he keeps mentioning about TPTB being available for their wedding.
'Atta boy, Mario. Definitely easier to make good eye contact with the interviewer when the sun isn't in your eyes. Probably just a rookie mistake by the person doing the first interview. 

According to this interview Arie and Lauren wanted a small wedding, but the list keeps growing because they have so many friends! It's nice IMO that they want to include producers and crew from the show. He gave the usual former lead non-committal answer about having the wedding televised - because what else can he say. Now that he's been "pardoned" it could mean they're free to do what they want or TPTB want to air the wedding IMO. Time will tell. wine

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I thought they were wanting to get married right away. Seems now it's  "sometime in the fall or winter", according to Arie but he didn't say what year. giggling  And oh, ya,  they're open to watching Becca's season. stupid
And so the backtracking begins.
Well, haven't a lot of the past Bach wedding specials that weren't on BIP happened in the fall or before the next season of Bach begins??

Call me jaded, but I just don't see Arie and Lauren walking down the aisle ever. I've been following Arie for many years now, and I see the same pattern with women happening over and over again. Initially he's head over heels in love with them until he looses interest and moves on to the next one. Sadly, I can't see him settling down at all, and I do think he would really benefit from personal counselling. jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:A quick google search of wedding dates of our Bach and Ettes whose weddings were televised.  

So Ashley was the only one to happen right before the bachelor season. Trista was considerably before Jesse’s season in April 2004.

Seems if they want this year it would probably be BiP. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Several of those weddings were filmed first and shown at later dates, so I guess it could be similar if TPTB chose to film another. 
It looks like both Jason's and Sean's were filmed as seasons were being shown on tv.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:50 pm

BKay wrote:
stuckinsc wrote: I have a very real question, are all the people who are frustrated with the criticism Arie and Lauren get going to refrain from criticizing any future contestants? JMO, but if you are not then why ask why we criticize Arie and Lauren?

I guess you aren't directing this to me since I'm not among the frustrated. But I will say that I despised Rachel and her group of friends because I hate mean-girl bully tactics, so I didn't watch her season or visit her threads. I didn't like her, so what she did just didn't interest me. BUT there are bachnation people who irritate me so much that I get snarky about them and it's just fun to vent about it. No judgment here.

Back to your question though - I didn't think Arie fans were trying to make anyone stop criticizing. They are just offering the counterpoint, imo.
Completely agree with the bolded.  IMO, both opinions are great to have and considering the negativity out there, IMO, it's warranted to speak up and share my opinion.  As far as the question in @stuckinsc's post, IMO, I am not frustrated, but just offering a different point of view which IMO is a very good thing.

Maggenzm wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I say, keep on begging and pushing for that TV wedding, Arie. For your fans at least! handwave

:yes: :yes: Pretty please Arie!!
I so look forward to seeing their wedding too and so hope that we get a televised one. Considering Jason/Molly had one and their season was really controversial as was Arie's, I am thinking that the franchise may want to bring it full circle and bring a positive ending to their story. Positivity is a great thing! all is IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:51 pm

Trista/Ryan - filmed 12/6 aired 12/10
Jason/Molly - filmed 2/27 aired 3/8
Ashley/JP - filmed 12/1 aired 12/16
Sean/Catherine - 1/26... aired live

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:A quick google search of wedding dates of our Bach and Ettes whose weddings were televised.  

That interview also mentioned over winter, correct? So, if that's the case, IMO it could it the timeline above for the other weddings.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

That interview also mentioned over winter, correct?  So, if that's the case, IMO it could it the timeline above for the other weddings.

Chris H has stated that the low ratings for wedding specials make it unlikely we will see another couples wedding special. The weddings will be similar to Jade/Tanner, Lacey/Marcus, Carly/Evan, rolled into another show or a special about more than the couple.

TPTB can change their mind. And many enjoyed the Carly/Evan wedding. I doubt any of these couples will have anything close to what the previous four listed were given. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp