SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by sdmom Sat May 12, 2018 11:52 am

Hmmm, sorry, but if I want to see someone folding laundry, I just look at the mirror.

They don’t need to be relatable to me; they just need to live their own life, may it be chilling at home or traveling around the world. Whatever they do, there will be fans cheering and non fans criticizing, so just be you and do you. Jmo.

As for me, I’d rather see a couple live happily than breaking up.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 13, 2018 6:40 am

So Arie and Lauren had been scheduled to do appearances in Calgary and Edmonton, but canceled and yes apologized because Lauren wanted to go somewhere tropical. How lovely, who cares if others made plans to see them, they needed tropical instead. Nice way to treat your fans. They are still selfish jerks. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsiega Sun May 13, 2018 8:40 am

I agree, it’s very selfish and rude to fans who spent money to see them and it only leads to more criticism and pissed off fans IMO. I appreciate that he at least apologized and rescheduled, but it is still inconsiderate of other peoples time IMO. I hope people decide not to show on the dates they rescheduled for both events, then maybe they will understand how others felt when they went to Bora Bora. I do think they are a cute couple and I really do hope they make it, I just hope they learn the hard way that their actions have consequences.

chelsiega

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun May 13, 2018 9:32 am

Every time I start thinking that these two might not be *that* bad, they do something and prove that they really are. Selfish and rude is their default setting and hopefully these fans who lost money with this cancelled event because of Arie's "filming commitments" (which is literally a trip to Bora Bora because Lauren felt like going somewhere "tropical") will start to see their true colors and stop wasting their hard-earned money on these losers. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 13, 2018 11:03 am

sdmom wrote:Hmmm, sorry, but if I want to see someone folding laundry, I just look at the mirror.

They don’t need to be relatable to me;  they just need to live their own life, may it be chilling at home or traveling around the world. Whatever they do, there will be fans cheering and non fans criticizing, so just be you and do you. Jmo.

As for me, I’d rather see a couple live happily than breaking up.

All Jmo.

I appreciate your opinion. Personally, if a happy couple gets happy by showing a disregard for the feelings of others I don’t care if they are happy. There is nothing attractive about consistently selfish people to me. IMO.

I think happiness achieved at the expense of others is not worth seeing. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 13, 2018 11:36 am

I agree what Arie did to Becca is wrong. I also agree sometimes they seem so clueless and stupid. But I truly don’t understand what people want them to do? Break up? It just seems they can’t do anything right , Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 13, 2018 11:37 am

stuckinsc wrote:So Arie and Lauren had been scheduled to do appearances in Calgary and Edmonton, but canceled and yes apologized because Lauren wanted to go somewhere tropical. How lovely, who cares if others made plans to see them, they needed tropical instead. Nice way to treat your fans. They are still selfish jerks. JMO.
I follow this couple on here and IG only. I do like this couple but do not follow everything they do. I was just curious where you found this information. 
TIA
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 13, 2018 11:41 am

sdmom wrote:I agree what Arie did to Becca is wrong. I also agree sometimes they seem so clueless and stupid. But I truly don’t understand what people want them to do? Break up? It just seems they can’t do anything right , Jmo.

Honestly, I am not talking about Becca. People in Canada purchased tickets to come see them. They “reschedule” because Lauren wanted to go do something tropical instead? They continue to put themselves above others and treat others disrespectfully. I expect them to honor their commitments. That is what might have me grow to like them, instead they continue to show disregard for anyone but themselves. So I simply don’t care if they are happy. I don’t find joy or sweetness in their continued selfish and inconsiderate behavior. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 13, 2018 11:44 am

@whit90 It is on Reddit and IG stories from the places they cancelled. I don’t follow this couple. I don’t like them. This inconsiderate behavior reinforces it. I had become more neutral and figured if they live their lives why do I care? But to disrespect your fans? Plus Calgary is the biggest city in a larger rural area isn’t? Imagine people making plans and excited that their favs were coming close enough for them to get to see them? Oh too bad, Lauren wanted to do something tropical instead. It shows me a continued selfishness that has no justification IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2018 11:54 am

Evidently Arie posted a video the an IG story on the Cowboys Calgary IG account cancelling their appearance per a poster on reddit.  Proof that they were scheduled to be there on 5/11/18:

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 38 Calgar10

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 13, 2018 11:55 am

stuckinsc wrote:@whit90 It is on Reddit and IG stories from the places they cancelled. I don’t follow this couple. I don’t like them. This inconsiderate behavior reinforces it. I had become more neutral and figured if they live their lives why do I care? But to disrespect your fans? Plus Calgary is the biggest city in a larger rural area isn’t? Imagine people making plans and excited that their favs were coming close enough for them to get to see them? Oh too bad, Lauren wanted to do something tropical instead. It shows me a continued selfishness that has no justification 

Last edited by whit90 on Sun May 13, 2018 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : We do not discuss other boards, especially in a negative manner.)
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 13, 2018 11:57 am

We do not appreciate being talked about negatively on other boards, so we do not discuss other boards, especially in a negative tone.  

Your allowed to feel any way you want about them. Reference them and credit them, yes. Negative talk, no.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp