SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by whit90 Sun May 13, 2018 12:07 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:We do not appreciate being talked about negatively on other boards, so we do not discuss other boards, especially in a negative tone.  

Your allowed to feel any way you want about them.  Reference them and credit them, yes.  Negative talk, no.  

Last edited by whit90 on Sun May 13, 2018 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 13, 2018 12:39 pm

I'm not going to take the thread OT, other than mention the event has been re-scheduled/or refunded and I don't have enough fingers on 2 hands to list the amount of cast or couples that have cancelled and re-scheduled or simply cancelled or even simply NOT shown up to events scheduled without even cancelling. 
It happens regardless of reasons good to bad. It's life. 
 I doubt anyone was truly left broken hearted, hospitalized or worse and merely slightly upset to chagrinned over the cancellation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun May 13, 2018 2:15 pm

sdmom wrote:I agree what Arie did to Becca is wrong. I also agree sometimes they seem so clueless and stupid. But I truly don’t understand what people want them to do? Break up? It just seems they can’t do anything right, Jmo.

Heavens no! I definitely don't want them to break-up. If anything, their repeated selfishness, cluelessness, and disrespectful behavior proves that they really do belong together. We don't need them infecting others with those traits. IMO.

While a gorgeous couple (Lauren does carry most of the weight there) and primarily harmless and simple, Arie and Lauren don't seem to be the most self-aware or intelligent of people. Again, repeated behavior shows a pattern which provides great insight into character.

Just cancel the engagement but don't promote that you needed to go to Bora Bora. How hard is that? How difficult is it to understand that your decisions have repercussions and cause a reaction from others? Especially for a couple that just wrapped up one of the most controversial Bachelor seasons ever.

I am weirdly fascinated by their absolute cluelessness.

All IMO

Last edited by North on Sun May 13, 2018 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 13, 2018 2:30 pm

@Kashathediva I criticize those people as well. IMO, the justification of others do it too is not a good excuse for selfish behavior. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Poor Lauren. In 2017/18 she has been to (that we know of) LA, Lake Tahoe, Ft. Lauderdale, Paris, Tuscany, Peru, Iceland, Barcelona, Sydney, Australia... and now Bora Bora. God forbid this 25 year old, entitled, not-even-working for these luxeries, ding bat postpone going “somewhere tropical” so she can follow through on an engagement she signed up for, for the “little people” and head somewhere “cold” instead. That kind of entitled arrogance I just have 0 patience for. I’m done with her. She’s actually starting to bother me more than Arby.

The real question remains who are these fools paying to see these two at any scheduled event? laugh out loud 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 13, 2018 4:17 pm

@sosleepy
Probably the same fools who pay to see any of the other D listers. There is a fool born every minute.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Very true Kasha... laugh out loud

Also, isn’t she scheduled to go somewhere tropical in a month or so with her racist show bestie? That’s also to meet fans... although in that case, Arie is the one who backed out. Smh. 

How many tropical vacays does one girl need? For real. 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Ah just when I thought I was finally feeling indifferent about these two bozos and then they go and be selfish and inconsiderate again and only think of themselves and to hell with everyone else and remind me all over again why I dislike them. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 13, 2018 5:57 pm

The way many non-fans feel about this particular couple is the way I feel about most of these people. laugh out loud Perhaps I have more disinterest and non-investment to BN as a whole. Thankfully, it's not my life. 
I can certainly see if I were in Hong Kong jetting over to another vacay spot spontaneously, if I was in the neighborhood. Why not? 
I mean really--first how much do they really need these faceless fans? And it can be rescheduled or refunded. Is it the most considerate thing to do, perhaps not, but I have many times in life re-scheduled a doctor's appt, a lunch date etc last minute, whether an emergency or not. 
I think that a meet and greet to a celeb, even a D lister, is nothing more to them than a dental appointment or mani/pedi to me. 
Again, is it nice? Perhaps not. However, all we need to do is turn on the evening news to see that nice moved on a loooooooong time ago. 
I had great tix to see Billy Joel last June. The concert was cancelled last minute, day before. It was rescheduled in the middle of Jan or refunded. No thanks, give me the refund. It's life. 
Not that this couple is Billy Joel. JMO:cantstopl:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun May 13, 2018 6:44 pm

^^ this is pretty much how I feel.  I like Arie and Lauren pretty well just because they seem to exude joy and happiness together.  I enjoy seeing that in any couple.

Would I ever buy tickets to meet them or any BN couple?  Not in a million years, unless it was benefiting a charity.  If it supports a for profit bar or any business, I have zero problem with a reschedule by anyone.

JMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Sun May 13, 2018 7:16 pm

Rescheduling due to an illness or emergency, sure thing. People can understand. Rescheduling over a flight of fancy? Rude and honestly, just bad business. If I were running a place that books D- and E-list "celebs" like A&L, I'd seriously think twice now. Are they worth the potential hassle? I'd worry that they might find something shiny before a scheduled event and cancel at the last minute. They're only shooting themselves in the foot with these selfish antics. Good for them.

IMO

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 13, 2018 8:48 pm

I think this is more than just inconsiderate behavior towards the fans. Certainly there are people working behind the scenes setting this kind of thing up. Venues need to be arranged, vendors scheduled, etc. That would piss me right off if I, as an event planner or whatever/whoever was working behind the scenes had them just back out like this. I can’t stand people who think their time is more valuable than mine. 

If nothing else, this is incredibly unprofessional.

JMO

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun May 13, 2018 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp