SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 22, 2018 6:40 pm

@bluwavz this is the crux of it. IMO you can like or dislike a cast or couple and that should be enough. It shouldn’t affect my life or theirs or anyone else’s imo. If it does something is not right imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 22, 2018 6:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:And even if we did dislike Arie just because of the switch, so what? laugh out loud laugh out loud
I am not saying that it's not fine....just saying what I am observing is all. All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 22, 2018 6:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I am curious why Arie/Lauren are doing media about their wedding this week, the week of the Bachelorette promotional.  Is this ABC's timing?  Suspect
Personally, I am thinking that they are doing the media about their wedding is MAYBE there will be a televised wedding in their future....maybe on BIP? Maybe a whole televised event for them that will be shown right before BIP??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 22, 2018 7:20 pm

[quote="Aunties_Love"]
Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
snipped....

I don't see him as acting like he's above others....NOT by a long shot.  IMO, it boils down to his season and how it turned out.  IMO, things were fine when it was thought that he chose one particular person, but when he changed his mind, the hatred started on SM and in the media not to mention various boards.  IMO, because of that, IMO it's so easy to pick on them as a couple now as I see it in SM and other media outlets.  I find that it's so weird how this guy that was so liked can immediately be dissed by info that came out that is far from being proven.  That just seems so bizzare, IMO.

snipped...

deleted

Actually this happens every season so it happening to Arie is no different. There is usually an F1 spoiled. Many jump on the bandwagon and then the edit makes people fall in love with F2/F3 and then people are upset the lead didn't pick their favourite. Same old, same old, but with a twist.

I don't remember people singing his praises when the season started or being all that happy about him. I certainly wasn't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 22, 2018 7:23 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I am curious why Arie/Lauren are doing media about their wedding this week, the week of the Bachelorette promotional.  Is this ABC's timing?  Suspect

Just another thing they p*ss me off about!

As if they haven't screwed Becca enough already, IMO now they are trying to steal her thunder.

Even if it is ABC timing, they could have said no....you know, just because of how everything went down...but, not these two class acts. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 22, 2018 7:32 pm

Sprite wrote:

Just another thing they p*ss me off about!

As if they haven't screwed Becca enough already, IMO now they are trying to steal her thunder.

Even if it is ABC timing, they could have said no....you know, just because of how everything went down...but, not these two class acts.  no

I can't help but think the same thing unless ABC is trying to get a wedding date announcement out before the Bette season starting Monday.  Will see what they have to announce tomorrow.  The other guest is Michelle Wolf, the comedian that did a controversial comic routine at the Correspondent's Dinner recently.  cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 22, 2018 7:32 pm

Something tells me this View appearance is going to be a whole lot of nothing burger. It'll probably be just what we've already heard. They can't wait to get married and hope to by late fall or winter. Yadda, yadda, yadda! Nothing official. I wouldn't doubt that ABC wants to remind their audience of what happened as a lead in to the Bachelorette premiere.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Samuel10Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Samuel10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Family10Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Samuel15Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 51 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue May 22, 2018 8:17 pm

The last thing I want to see is these two get married on Television. Actually let me correct that, the last thing I want to see is these two on my TV period. Please just spare me. I wish them well and I wish they’d go away.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Tue May 22, 2018 8:37 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
Diana wrote:Arie is really good at "changing his mind."cheeky  I can't wait till he changes his mind to the next love of his life in a couple months. GAG. JMSO

And, I see it a little differently.  I see Lauren changing her mind to move up in the "sports" world.

After all she started out with a low-level hockey player.
Now she is with a low-level race car driver that happens to have a pretty famous dad.

If they keep hanging around the race tracks, any single guys that actually race in a name series better watch out... she just may set her sights on them.

cheeky

and

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 51 1646190589

Keep going Lauren and maybe you can have Aaron Rodgers one day...but you will have to fight Danica for him.  cantstopl

I'm a huge Packers fan and all I have to say is... BITE YOUR TONGUE! :-D

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue May 22, 2018 8:43 pm

I can't help but be excited about the possibility of a Larie TV wedding. These two are the most ridiculous, trashy, clueless, spoiled couple to come out of the franchise in years, IMO, and I'm sure their wedding will be the trainwreck of my dreams.

I do find it hilarious that they're going to make an appearance on the View. Most of the hosts openly hate and mock the Bachelor every time they're forced to comment on it and the one that does watch it *hates* Arie and said she thinks he's a POS. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how successful the hosts are in hiding their true feelings when he's on. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 22, 2018 8:49 pm

lipsis wrote:Something tells me this View appearance is going to be a whole lot of nothing burger. It'll probably be just what we've already heard. They can't wait to get married and hope to by late fall or winter. Yadda, yadda, yadda! Nothing official. I wouldn't doubt that ABC wants to remind their audience of what happened as a lead in to the Bachelorette premiere.

IA even the People interview, besides showing Becca radiant and happy, had many flashbacks to Arie and her heartbreak. It reminds us again of what Arie put Becca through and didn’t make him look good IMO. I don’t think the hosts of The View will hold back any pointed questions they have. Their being on the show is a way to reintroduce Becca for next week I suppose. Personally, I would prefer they go away until BIP to share their wedding plans.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue May 22, 2018 9:18 pm

I don’t think Arie and Lauren will steal any thunder from Becca.  I don’t know if they’re going to share wedding plans, but I predict they will speak very highly of Becca on The View.  JMO, but I don’t think they’re going to appear on BIP.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp