SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2018 3:49 pm

OK, so I was wrong about the date. I stand corrected.

Still why couldn't they have their wedding on the 3rd or 19th or 26th. Any date except the 12th. Heck why don't they have it on the 16th and actually celebrate the day they got together. Weddings don't have to be on Saturdays. And, more than likely their guests will make a vacation out of it anyways since it is Hawaii. If I'm gonna fly that far for a wedding, I'm going to tack on a few days to enjoy the area and weather!

I'm so over these 2. Unfortunately, I'm guessing we will be seeing them in flashbacks during Becca's season...

IMO

Back to top Go down

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 23, 2018 3:55 pm

havadrpepper wrote:OK, so I was wrong about the date.  I stand corrected.

Still why couldn't they have their wedding on the 3rd or 19th or 26th.  Any date except the 12th. Heck why don't they have it on the 16th and actually celebrate the day they got together.  Weddings don't have to be on Saturdays.  And, more than likely their guests will make a vacation out of it anyways since it is Hawaii. If I'm gonna fly that far for a wedding, I'm going to tack on a few days to enjoy the area and weather!

I'm so over these 2.  Unfortunately, I'm guessing we will be seeing them in flashbacks during Becca's season...

IMO

Maybe those other weekends were taken? Arie and Lauren are not the only people in the world to have their wedding held at that particular venue. I saw a comment on IG about another couple getting married at that same location around that time.

As for choosing January 16th, it's a Wednesday. Who gets married on a Wednesday? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:why are they trying to make the day Jan 12 a special day for them?
Jan 12, 2018 - Arie decides to break up with Becca and go back to Lauren ???
Jan 12,2019 - Arie and Lauren wedding day.

I would NOT want my special day to be a day knowing my Fiance/Husband broke up with his ex-fiance to be back with me. That is not something I would want to remember for the rest of my life!

JMO.

They have moved on...but apparently the public has not.  laugh out loud.  Check out the comments on Arie's IG.  rotfl  The bottom line is it is their decision, their life.  It doesn't affect 'me' one way or another.  Jmo.

JMO, it is tacky as crap to get married on the one year anniversary that you dumped your ex-fiancé. I think they are selfish twists, so it doesn’t surprise me at all. Lauren made sure she got the final rose on GMA, obliterating another reminder of His ex-fiancé sounds just like her to me. All JMO.

I don't see a problem with Lauren wanting the final rose.  She did get gypped out of a FRC proposal and twirl.  

But Arie did everything perfect, those are Lauren’s exact words. She was glad it happened this way, she doesn’t have to worry he is thinking of Becca. Also Lauren’s words. So nope, she got exactly what she thinks is perfect and awesome. JMSO.

What else was she going to say to the media?  I am sure they had plenty of private talks regarding this situation and Lauren even spoke about this several times.  

Btw, this isn't Becca's thread.  This is about Arie and Lauren.  Moving on now.

Yes, I realize this is #Liars thread. I used ex-fiancé except when quoting the female liar directly in response to your post of what the female liar deserves and was or was not gyped out of. I do not use his exes name in this thread unless directly quoting the people in the thread title.

IMO, female and male liar would both do well to just admit it was a bad situation and they are sorry anyone had to be hurt. That would be compassion and appropriate in my opinion. What the female liar did say was entitled and made her sound like a selfish brat in my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 23, 2018 4:14 pm

My forever thoughts on Arie & Lauren. Congrats to them though I guess...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 4:15 pm

https://www.instagram.com/stories/laureneburnham/

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 32388910

Ok. I just saw this and had to laugh. It looks like she is already pushing him away...that or groping his man boobs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 23, 2018 4:21 pm

Literally no one can convince me that they didn't announce it to try to get the attention off Becca and on to them "look at how in love we are!!!" The more they try this over the top crap like announcing a non filmed wedding seven months in advance the more fake they become to me. All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 23, 2018 4:23 pm

When you're at the family function and that creepy uncle who's not really your uncle keeps slithering closer to you ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 1f447
Sprite wrote:https://www.instagram.com/stories/laureneburnham/
ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 32388910

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 23, 2018 4:28 pm

yana_bach wrote:Let's hope it's refundable

spitcoffee

Aria wrote:Oh, man. These two make it so hard to be nice. And if it's not a televised wedding, I really don't get why they had to make an announcement 8 months in advance. Des/Chris kept it secret, so they likely weren't under any obligation. It just feels like this is more about "look at us! We're getting married, like we said we would! Do you believe in our everlasting love now?!". It seems very Deanna and Jesse, in a lot of ways. IMO.

I'll give them that they have good taste for wedding venues. And that's my nice comment for them for the year!  

I agree November would have been a better time. Meh it's still early. Thank goodness it's not on TV. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 8367-910 ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 I_got_13 ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 E5kqdm15 ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 23, 2018 4:31 pm

I wonder why they need to announce publicly about their wedding since it is a private wedding?. Not that I am saying a big deal laugh out loud . I haven’t seen someone or somebody came out on this show went to public announcing their private wedding laugh out loud . All I saw from those people were post from their sm and actually happened after their wedding ceremony which is given considering how the media works .

And also how did they are able to do a “publicity of their private wedding announcement via shows by themselves ? laugh out loud. Jmo.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed May 23, 2018 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 Eb97c9
ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 9zt107ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 Xgicucootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 Oaw2uvootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 2pqw5k8ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 30szzauootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Based on that photo I wonder if the announcement is so early because Arie suspects she is starting to come to her senses? Just makes it that much harder to call things off.

...and then I come to my senses and realise it's Liars we are dealing with here. ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 1710264613 :stirthepot :uptonogood

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Diana wrote:Literally no one can convince me that they didn't announce it to try to get the attention off Becca and on to them "look at how in love we are!!!" The more they try this over the top crap like announcing a non filmed wedding seven months in advance the more fake they become to me. All JMO

And I view it from the opposite perspective.  The announcement timing seems designed to me to end all speculation about a TV wedding before Becca’s season and BIP airs.  I think ABC (Mills anyway) might have encouraged the timing.  From ABC’s standpoint, they can now focus solely on the season at hand and current cast without having to field more questions about whether they’ll air Arie’s and Lauren’s wedding.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 23, 2018 4:47 pm

I've seen more comments when the 3 'ette couples are getting married more then these 2. and they are who I care about getting married more then them. JMO.

Now that they mentioned they are getting married they can shut it and go back into normal life traveling the world while Arie races and Lauren can be his little cheerleader. ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 2498057887

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 8367-910 ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 I_got_13 ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 E5kqdm15 ootd - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp