SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 23, 2018 8:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I personally can’t understand taking myself down that road for anyone. I have enough on my own plate without wishing anyone else a hassle. Jmo
Couldn't agree more @Kashathediva. After coming from a divorced family and watching others go through it at all and the general crap and bad blood that goes with it, it's really sad that it's been made as a joke....this really is no joking matter, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 9:02 pm

@Diana I guess it’s the same reason cast/members announce engagements, weddings, pregnancies, gender reveals etc.
I would personally much rather hear happy news For anyone vs hearing a cast person or forum member was sexually abused, tragically OD’ed or was diagnosed with something horrible.
This goes for all cast, etc for me.
I am so tired and overwhelmed by the daily life ills many are challenged with. Give me a happy any day. It does not take away from reality. It simply gives me hope.
@stuckinsc I no longer concern myself w others karma. That’s up to others and the higher powers. I try to focus on my own. Jmoaa

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed May 23, 2018 9:06 pm

I think practically every single person to go on this show loves attention. I think it's the cluelessness ("we came on a nationally broadcast television show to announce we're getting married privately"), the strange timing (who announces a wedding 8 months before it happens, when you've only been together for 4 months? I mean, besides Deanna/Jesse), and their inability to keep their lies straight and show any remorse or empathy for anyone else.

And, oh man, as a single person, if Arie/Lauren is what's supposed to give me hope about love and marriage, I might as well just give up right now. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Frankly, for me this wedding, and Arie and Lauren as a couple by proxy, would be more believable and meaningful if they had kept this private wedding... you know, private.

As it stands, it’s just a lot of “look at me, over here! Look at us!!”
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 23, 2018 9:35 pm

I am confused by what you mean as Arie and Lauren being a couple by proxy? As far as the announcement, IMO they did it for many reasons and IMO, none of which are as attention seeking but rather informing their fans(yes there are many) of their status and what they are looking at doing. IMO, that is something that I am interested in....a happy couple from this franchise is a great thing and as I said in another post, IMO, it COULD also be a part of Becca's season starting, so maybe the producers wanted a "finish" of Arie's season before that happens so they can start fresh. Just food for thought....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 23, 2018 9:36 pm

Did anyone watch them on Extra?  did he really say this?  

Even if I really tried to give him the befit of the doubt and think he meant by saying it now it would be more appropriate now than after Becca's season ended and she and her F1 went public and were in the media, which I don't necessarily agree with, he really needs to think before he speaks or stop speaking at all and let someone else do it for him/them, IMO.  It's so cringey / open mouth insert foot, IMO.  no no

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed May 23, 2018 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 9:41 pm

@sosleepy I guess the way I look at it, day in and day out, I see IMO so many OTT first bdays, gender reveals, look at us we are a couple and have been for awhile despite me having a public relationship that was sold to another and the public as the real deal and everything else under the sun, it no longer matters — to me.
When the world has moved on to where people make 7 figure incomes hawking hair gummies, clothing, watches, teeth whiteners etc while common folk like teachers and nurses struggle to make a real difference and still bring home the bacon vs eating steak and swilling champagne at a paid for exotic vacation. Well... color me sad and thinking wtf is w this world.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 9:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:Frankly, for me this wedding, and Arie and Lauren as a couple by proxy, would be more believable and meaningful if they had kept this private wedding... you know, private.

As it stands, it’s just a lot of “look at me, over here! Look at us!!”

They are just an ignorant, jacka** couple! Seriously the dumbest two to ever come out of this show. They are meant for each other.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 9:44 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I am confused by what you mean as Arie and Lauren being a couple by proxy?  As far as the announcement, IMO they did it for many reasons and IMO, none of which are as attention seeking but rather informing their fans(yes there are many) of their status and what they are looking at doing.  IMO, that is something that I am interested in....a happy couple from this franchise is a great thing and as I said in another post, IMO, it COULD also be a part of Becca's season starting, so maybe the producers wanted a "finish" of Arie's season before that happens so they can start fresh.  Just food for thought....

They could have informed their fans on their SM. No need to go on TV just before Becca's season....and it is 8 months till the wedding. They could have posted a save the date to show everyone. It would have been picked up by the press. No need to go on tv to announce it. Tone deaf....totally!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 23, 2018 9:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Did anyone watch them on Extra?  did he really say this?  

This reminds me when he tried to say he broke up when Becca so she could be the Bachelorette like she should thank him something. He is so full of sh!t JMO

via GIPHY

**All IMO**
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 23, 2018 9:49 pm

why won't they just go away! i am trying very hard to ignore them because to me they are a waste of my time but they keep pushing and pushing themselves into the media its cringe worthy all right Rolling Eyes i mean i watch becca in interviews and she is so articulate and straightforward then i watch Larie interviews and i just don't understand a word? Larie are like 2 self absorbed, privileged children...Just Leave Already!! arghhh them and ashley I, need to get out of Beccas time in the spotlight - JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 23, 2018 9:55 pm

I highly doubt that Arie arranged this interview with The View. Does he really have that much power? No. It's more likely that production wanted to wrap up his season, all while still plugging B's season. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp