SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 23, 2018 10:32 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I highly doubt that Arie arranged this interview with The View.  Does he really have that much power? No.  It's more likely that production wanted to wrap up his season, all while still plugging B's season.  Jmo.
I am thinking you are right with this.

sosleepy wrote:But seriously though. The anniversary of when he blindsided Becca on camera is their “extra special, meaningful day” and they are choosing THAT as their wedding day? My gawd.
Actually their wedding day isn't an anniversary and really has nothing to do with anyone else IMO. It's been stated that Jan 12th isn't an anniversary day of anything. ALL IMO

sdmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Diana I guess it’s the same reason cast/members announce engagements, weddings, pregnancies, gender reveals etc.  
I would personally much rather hear happy news For anyone vs hearing a cast person or forum member was sexually abused, tragically OD’ed or was diagnosed with something horrible.
This goes for all cast, etc for me.
I am so tired and overwhelmed by the daily life ills many are challenged with. Give me a happy any day. It does not take away from reality. It simply gives me hope.

@stuckinsc  I no longer concern myself w others karma. That’s up to others and the higher powers.  I try to focus on my own. Jmoaa[/quote/]

Me too Kasha, me too. Can’t agree with you any more. IMO, this world is full of tragedies and heartbreaks, I am happy to hear a wedding announcement, rather than a break up.
I so agree with you @sdmom and @Kashathediva. This seems to be a happy couple living their lives their way....power to them IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Nibbles22 Wed May 23, 2018 10:40 pm

Yes, I agree. This is happy (wonderful) news for Arie & Lauren. To me, it makes sense that media would be reaching out to get an update on their relationship, as Becca's new season approaches. It's all good! blowkiss
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu May 24, 2018 12:39 am

Yes, Its definitely production. I can't imagine him calling the view and asking if they can announce the wedding date?
and while at it, why not call Good Morning America and Kelly?
Lauren answer to why announce now " honestly, I don't think we really had much control over that" They are still under contract, so they go wherever TP believe it is going to promote the Bach, JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Thu May 24, 2018 12:58 am

*edited*
Good thing they have plenty of fans who cheer for them though. I am very happy for them and I follow their happiness. They are so in love and enjoying every minute spent together.
Good for them!
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 24, 2018 1:01 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I personally can’t understand taking myself down that road for anyone. I have enough on my own plate without wishing anyone else a hassle. Jmo

I don’t wish them a hassle, but I believe in karma and these two are not building up much in the positive column IMO.

My thoughts exactly and I haven't put my thoughts or feelings about Lauren's part in all of this and I won't. I think it will all come out within a years time. Maybe two..Then people will know the Libby she really is.,, JMHOAA.

She wanted to rain on Becca's parade and announce her wedding plans and make sure they weren't forgotten.. She shouldn't worry about that. RE will always be known as the most boring Bach that couldn't make up his mind. IMHO......
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Thu May 24, 2018 1:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:@sosleepy I guess the way I look at it, day in and day out, I see IMO so many OTT first bdays, gender reveals, look at us we are a couple and have been for awhile despite me having a public relationship that was sold to another and the public as the real deal and everything else under the sun, it no longer matters — to me.
When the world has moved on to where people make 7 figure incomes  hawking hair gummies, clothing, watches, teeth whiteners etc while common folk like teachers and nurses struggle to make a real difference and still bring home the bacon vs eating steak and swilling champagne  at a paid for exotic vacation.  Well... color me sad and thinking wtf is w this world.

clapping!  BEST POST EVER!  clapping!
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu May 24, 2018 1:15 am

Pirouette wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@sosleepy I guess the way I look at it, day in and day out, I see IMO so many OTT first bdays, gender reveals, look at us we are a couple and have been for awhile despite me having a public relationship that was sold to another and the public as the real deal and everything else under the sun, it no longer matters — to me.
When the world has moved on to where people make 7 figure incomes  hawking hair gummies, clothing, watches, teeth whiteners etc while common folk like teachers and nurses struggle to make a real difference and still bring home the bacon vs eating steak and swilling champagne  at a paid for exotic vacation.  Well... color me sad and thinking wtf is w this world.

clapping!  BEST POST EVER!  clapping!

:Thanktwo @kashathediva

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 1:27 am

LoveDovez wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I personally can’t understand taking myself down that road for anyone. I have enough on my own plate without wishing anyone else a hassle. Jmo

I don’t wish them a hassle, but I believe in karma and these two are not building up much in the positive column IMO.

My thoughts exactly and I haven't put my thoughts or feelings about Lauren's part in all of this and I won't. I think it will all come out within a years time. Maybe two..Then people will know the Libby she really is.,, JMHOAA.

She wanted to rain on Becca's parade and announce her wedding plans and make sure they weren't forgotten.. She shouldn't worry about that. RE will always be known as the most boring Bach that couldn't make up his mind. IMHO......

Exactly. When given the benefit of a doubt , they disappoint . Their motives seem to have an underhanded way about them. Believe of disbelieve but it’s not cut and dry . At the very least , their truth lies somewhere in the middle. That’s how LiArs are imo.

Just a thought .**edited**then LiArs  wants to cancel a gig in Canada because Libby wanted something tropical. Coincidence ? Another questionable motive. Jmo

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 24, 2018 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spoilers)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 24, 2018 1:38 am

sanlee088 wrote:I am so confused as to why people choose to torture themselves by following and watching interviews of a couple they cannot stand. I look at it this way— I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life. Next! JMO

It's not torture, @Sanlee088. It's comedy...Pure and simple
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 24, 2018 1:55 am

I always watch The View and they just happened to be on today, most of what I know about them I see here and reddit. BUT if I wanted to be a hating  azz b*tch and follow their every single move just to talk sh*t about them here, I could. They're funny to me because they're a unique mixture of being awful and also really really dumb imo laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu May 24, 2018 8:53 am

Yeah, clearly anyone who is actually tortured by a random trashy reality TV couple should probably stop following. I'm going to give most of us enough credit and say that we have actual lives and real problems and this doesn't actually affect us for more than the 30 seconds when we simultaneously roll our eyes and laugh hysterically at these two. *edit*

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 24, 2018 10:35 am

Anyone can set a wedding date and I'm sure they're happily planning their wedding but maybe they should have some real-life time together instead of rushing into it. What's really important imo is the marriage and what will be best for your life together and not just one day. I think the smart ones are those who work on their relationship before setting a date. JMO of course.

I think they're being tone deaf yet again by picking that date. Yikes! dizzy

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp