SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by North Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Aria wrote:@North It's a play on words, as she's calling the girl an "anus" while also saying a word that sounds like "ain't us"

@whit90 She's actually 26, which makes it so much worse.

IMO.

@aria Oh, I understood the play on words (thanks though!!!). I just can't believe an adult would think that that response is clever or funny. It is just so sophomoric...

But I guess it is better than "I know you are but what am I?" retort.

North

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:01 pm

I actually kind of like it. Lol

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:33 pm

I neither hate them, nor do I wish to be them.

They are too full of themselves though. “Don’t hate us cause you ain’t us?” Really? I’m still laughing that B reel Ashley and Jared basically upstaged their big huge wedding date announcement just by stating they were boyfriend/girlfriend. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:38 pm

What’s funny to me is how hard they try to act like they don’t care and are above others and they just keep contradicting themselves laugh out loud what stupidity IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:51 pm

I'll wait to see who has the last laugh....when he gets caught with his pants down again...and not with Lauren. It's just a matter of time IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:38 pm

Isn't Lauren and what's her names girls beach trip coming up?  The one Arie was originally supposed to go on?

IMO, it'll be interesting to see if he's busy racing or if he reverts back to his old habits when he's alone during that time.  Or if he suddenly has to tag along, whether he wants to or not, so he won't be left home alone, unsupervised.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:40 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Isn't Lauren and what's her names girls beach trip coming up?  The one Arie was originally supposed to go on?

IMO, it'll be interesting to see if he's busy racing or if he reverts back to his old habits when he's alone during that time.  Or if he suddenly has to tag along, whether he wants to or not, so he won't be left home alone, unsupervised.  laugh out loud

JMO

Well, if they haven't moved into their new place before the trip, maybe the neighbour/his girlfriend can keep us updated.  rotfl

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:44 pm

Not sure if they’re completely in, but Arie and Lauren were moving into their home last week.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:18 am

alwaystulips wrote:Not sure if they’re completely in, but Arie and Lauren were moving into their home last week.

It didn't look like they brought much of anything from Arie's old place into their new house, so I'm guessing we'll soon be treated to lots and lots of decorating videos. And, I'm fairly sure that most of the items they decorate with will be comped to them from businesses. #newbachillerintown

IMO

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:58 am

That’s generally the case with most of the couples. Same with wedding and then baby stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:23 pm

I don't think Arie will stray this time. He has to realize by now he isn't getting any younger. Call me crazy, but I really think he will be a good hubby to Lauren. yes Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:29 pm

A friend of mine ran into Arie, Lauren and Ben at the Atlanta airport last night Smiley
My friend was coming in from Cancun. I think there were in Mexico as well for something to do with BIP.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp