SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think unless they had a legit reason why they could not be there, they are contracted to be there, if tptb still want them. Lol I am being honest.

I agree. IMO the contract is quite clear and I can't think of any reason they would choose to fight a request to appear - that would make no sense to me.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:40 pm

I don't really care why they're going on. I just don't want to see them on my tv.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:59 pm

Arie and Lauren are the latest engaged couple from this franchise. Their presence makes total sense.
Ben, on the other hand, is overdue for retirement from Bachelor activities.
IMO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The difference between this couple and most others (individuals or couples) from bach nation is most don't criticize, complain and bite the hand that's feeding them and then turn around and continue to make multiple appearances and such.  

If your going to stand up and criticize TPTB then do so firmly, with your feet firmly planted and balls waving proudly laugh out loud  This is not what these two have done, IMO.  They've whined and complained about anything and everything they can and are still upset that nothing they do seems to win people over, again IMO.  And then IMO continue to grasp every little chance to further their time in the spotlight with TPTB hoping that it'll either provide more opportunities or make non fans suddenly like them.  Which, IMO will never happen.  

Others have not gone for various reasons, regardless of contract and IMO if they hadn't really wanted to take advantage of a chance to travel, be filmed again, etc. and it all be on ABC's dime, they would have found a way out of it.

JMO

bowdown word score :Thanktwo :Chris: :perfect: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 76 2133010805
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:34 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:The difference between this couple and most others (individuals or couples) from bach nation is most don't criticize, complain and bite the hand that's feeding them and then turn around and continue to make multiple appearances and such.  

If your going to stand up and criticize TPTB then do so firmly, with your feet firmly planted and balls waving proudly laugh out loud  This is not what these two have done, IMO.  They've whined and complained about anything and everything they can and are still upset that nothing they do seems to win people over, again IMO.  And then IMO continue to grasp every little chance to further their time in the spotlight with TPTB hoping that it'll either provide more opportunities or make non fans suddenly like them.  Which, IMO will never happen.  

Others have not gone for various reasons, regardless of contract and IMO if they hadn't really wanted to take advantage of a chance to travel, be filmed again, etc. and it all be on ABC's dime, they would have found a way out of it.

JMO

bowdown word score :Thanktwo :Chris: :perfect: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 76 2133010805

I second this! Shows these two are TPTB’s two faced dancing 🐒 🐒

Bite the hand that feeds you and kiss the azz that pays you. #LiArsMantra
MSO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:44 am

Now we know why they were summoned to go to BIP...to witness Ashley and Jared's engagement. Honestly, they are the most recently engaged couple so it makes sense to have them there...for support. laugh out loud. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:03 am

I don't think the 2 couples were there at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:38 pm

So... am I the only one who didn't know press on toe nails existed?

That probably wouldn't be my first choice of something to shill or wear, but to each their own, I guess. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:57 pm

I can’t imagine a need for these and I am afraid to know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:09 pm

@Kashathediva Lauren is shilling them on her IG (a post and in her story)

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 76 1f601  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 76 1f601  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 76 1f601 Just buy some polish and paint them.  Shill nail polish if you need or want some money.  

But JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 pm

Hers look... particularly odd. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:20 pm

1. Why are press on toenails a thing?
2. Why do they look so odd on her feet? Is the product just naturally really thick?

I just don’t understand.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 76 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 76 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp