SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Lol if you are going to take the time to polish and press fake, why not just polish the real thing?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:19 am

I think these ones go on kind of like a sticker. Someone gave me a set for nails but I've never actually tried them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Confession: I have one and they are the worst handwave oops! (no hate towards lauren just my own experience with them)

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:33 pm

I never heard of this so I googled it. It's no different to me than fake acrylic or gel fingernails. There are several types to choose from.

There are those who have awful toe's/nails and the difference makes people feel good about wearing sandals where they never used to before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:38 am

Wonder whatever happened to this promotional trip to Panama that Lauren and Maquel (and even Arie originally) were supposed to do? Any signs that it is happening?

https://adventurehunt.co/products/july-trip
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:37 pm

I'm guessing it got cancelled or she opted out. She and Arie were at the Espys the other day and she posted to IG yesterday who her wedding dress designer would be. The last 3 posts were all tagged as being in LA.

She has also not posted about going on this trip either.

IMO it was a scam to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:10 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I'm guessing it got cancelled or she opted out.  She and Arie were at the Espys the other day and she posted to IG yesterday who her wedding dress designer would be. The last 3 posts were all tagged as being in LA.

According to her recent IG story she is in Mexico with some girls and no Arie is not with her.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:16 pm

I hope she confiscated and locked up any of his electronics that could connect to SM before she left laugh out loud

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsiega Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:19 pm

Please look at Lauren and Maquel’s Instagram stories. They are both staying in some condo in Panama (Maquel’s instagram). There is not any other girls there, just those two. IMO the Panama thing was a scam and could possibly have been just for Maquel and Lauren. I hope nobody lost any money from this scam trip. I am wondering if Lauren and Maquel also realized this was a scam and decided to change directions or there weren’t enough people to go?

chelsiega

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:37 pm

whit90 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:I'm guessing it got cancelled or she opted out.  She and Arie were at the Espys the other day and she posted to IG yesterday who her wedding dress designer would be. The last 3 posts were all tagged as being in LA.

According to her recent IG story she is in Mexico with some girls and no Arie is not with her.

I don't follow her so I can't see her IG stories. I was just going on the posts that are public. Thank you for posting about the stories.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:59 pm

What kind of scam? The website looks reputable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:08 am

Must not be a scam if they are actually there. It's got to be the most time spent apart by Arie and Lauren since January.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp